3.2 - Hungry Loop Decay Death Aura build - Great Uber Lab runner - T16 Maps/Guardians

Hey OP.
Your build is amazing. Im playing it now and im having alot of fun. Thank you!
I got a suggestion for your guide. You could make a leveling guide and maybe a FAQ section with "often asked questions" or something like that. You could explain how to get 6 offcolours in the chest. You could also explain how "the hungry loop" ring works and tell people they can buy 4 level 9 gems with as much xp as possible and so on. I think if you do this, then you wont have to answer the same questions in the comments. :)
Hi, I'm playing this build for 2 weeks now, it's a great build i've a lot of fun but i feel lack of DPS.
I finally can afford a 5 off colors death's oath but before buy anything, i would like your opinion.

Is there a big difference between a death's oath with 5 off colors and 6? the best choice is to wait until I can afford a 6 off colors or 5 off colors is enought to do all content?

And last question. In the 5 off color setup, in red socket you put "less duration" and you said "more damage less AOE". How less duration gives us more damage? i don't understand.
Последняя редакция: Azaros60. Время: 2 апр. 2018 г., 15:46:17
"
Azaros60 написал:
Hi, I'm playing this build for 2 weeks now, it's a great build i've a lot of fun but i feel lack of DPS.
I finally can afford a 5 off colors death's oath but before buy anything, i would like your opinion.

Is there a big difference between a death's oath with 5 off colors and 6? the best choice is to wait until I can afford a 6 off colors or 5 off colors is enought to do all content?

And last question. In the 5 off color setup, in red socket you put "less duration" and you said "more damage less AOE". How less duration gives us more damage? i don't understand.

Because you replace Inc AoE with Less Duration. So you lose out on AoE. If you decice to replace Conc with AoE for mapping, you're losing out on a lot of damage.

I prefer 6 off color for general mapping. The damage for this build is only lacking at boss, but once you start stacking your blight, it's actually not that bad at all.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
What kind of jewels do i use ?
"
cazacuandrei1 написал:
What kind of jewels do i use ?

The only mods you should care about are:

Damage over time
Chaos Damage
Life
Damage
Area

In that order.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Azaros60 написал:
Hi,

What we get from Less Duration is the "Supported Skills deal (10-19)% more Damage" effect.
"
KarmaWithakay написал:
"
Azaros60 написал:
Hi,

What we get from Less Duration is the "Supported Skills deal (10-19)% more Damage" effect.

Ok i understand now, ty for your answer.
Amazed by the build, but would you have any tips for leveling it ?
"
lucanique написал:
Amazed by the build, but would you have any tips for leveling it ?

There's a bunch of ways you could level this.

Dual poet's pen and a tabula is the easiest way to carry yourself to act 10 in record time using literally whatever you want.

If you wanna stick to the theme, just level like you would on a essence drain/contagion build until you can wear the death's oath and your hungry loop.
Where are we getting the 4th curse from?
For the wither totem+ enfeeble+temporal+despair?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация