[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Lacuni написал:
Would this be better at bossing than vanguard spectres with the same amount of investment? Trying to figure out how it compares to the tried and true spectres build

I can't really answer that, sorry. I know both are going to be very good on similar levels of investment, but since Path of Building doesn't support TVs it's almost impossible to say which would be more damage.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
If you have the space and feel like your mana can take the the hit. Aspect of the Spider is extremely strong for both the slow and the increased damage taken on enemy mobs. Grab it from either Fenumus Weave or better craft it on some rare.
Great build, killed all Guardians and Elder with just one dead on Purifier since I didnt bring any extra life flasks.
Doing Corrupted Red Tier maps atm without any problems.

Nothing especial about my gear, just the 6link chest. Went for the Carapace since that seemed cool. I feel kinda tankiesh.

I like to equip bad stuff btw dont judge.

As jewels using 2 Violent Deads and 3 Apparitions since To Dust are some what expensive and I personally feel like I dont need the damage; most bosses just melt to my army.

Now I dont know what else to upgrade, probably get an Astramentis and better rare Helm/Belt. Maybe try The Scourge and see how it works.

Thx love Necromancer.
Thanks for the build and guide! Very promising and actually more fun, much safer (and more powerful?) than pure Melee Skeletons.

Was the easiest time of my life leveling (not died once yet) and mapping. Build starts to get really strong after Cruel Lab when Bone Sculptor can be taken. Merc Lab adds Flesh Binder which adds additional clear speed and another 2 Zombies to the build, which gives us 10 meat shields (kinda tanky ones actually).

The Skeletons themselves are amazing and I don't even have To Dust jewels, yet. Brightbeak + Shield Charge makes zooming around while mapping fast and reliable. Mana is not an issue due to no Auras.

The only thing I try to figure out is how to actually approach the links with Vulnerability. I'm not a big fan of Culling Strike Support and I wonder if getting rid of it and Ball Lightning might be an option? Don't feel like it's necessary. I thought about two possibilities:

- CwDt -> Immortal Call || Vulnerability (why not just a 2L + a single Socket?)
- Blasphemy -> Vulnerability || CwdT -> Immortal Call (2x 2L)

I just like Immortal Call a lot because it adds a nice defensive mechanic to builds. Casting Vulnerability manually is not an issue in my opinion since it's only needed for Bosses anyway (correct me if I'm wrong). The other possibility would be to run Vulnerability as an aura, but that also means that we have to stand somewhat close to enemies (which we have to do anyway to make our Zombies attack if we don't cast Ball Lightning to direct them).

Other than that, pretty amazing build, good guide, nice clear speed, godly boss melting, SSF & League Starter viable for sure (even HC I assume). Especially the viability of Blasphemy is interesting to me, Mana shouldn't be a problem at all.

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to a reply, because I really somehow find no use for Culling Strike Support and feel like Ball Lightning isn't needed, as well.

Thanks for the guide, build looks awesome!

Quick question, whats your opinion on Femur of the Saints over Scourge/Charity?
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
Erytheis1 написал:
The only thing I try to figure out is how to actually approach the links with Vulnerability. I'm not a big fan of Culling Strike Support and I wonder if getting rid of it and Ball Lightning might be an option? Don't feel like it's necessary. I thought about two possibilities:

- CwDt -> Immortal Call || Vulnerability (why not just a 2L + a single Socket?)
- Blasphemy -> Vulnerability || CwdT -> Immortal Call (2x 2L)

I just like Immortal Call a lot because it adds a nice defensive mechanic to builds. Casting Vulnerability manually is not an issue in my opinion since it's only needed for Bosses anyway (correct me if I'm wrong). The other possibility would be to run Vulnerability as an aura, but that also means that we have to stand somewhat close to enemies (which we have to do anyway to make our Zombies attack if we don't cast Ball Lightning to direct them).

I like the combination of things you get from the Ball Lightning setup. I appreciate culling on the tougher bosses (especially Shaper!), and it's very good for directing minions. I've tried manually casting Vuln and prefer this. But by all means give manual casting a shot if you want. Blasphemy is definitely no good - not only do you have to stand close, but you lose mana (which may as well be life).

"
cookie_dinosaur написал:
Thanks for the guide, build looks awesome!

Quick question, whats your opinion on Femur of the Saints over Scourge/Charity?

Not a fan. The damage is pretty much the exact same as Brightbeak/Charity, so worse than Scourge. And losing Shield Charge does not seem worth it even if it was a damage upgrade.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
This has been one of the most enjoyable builds i've played so far! Would definitely recommend if you like the summoner style of play and want to see bosses disappear in seconds.
I must say, likr others, and to entice noobs to play this, that leveling this build was the most enjoyable experience i've ever had after 2k hour of playtime.

Also, spending less than 80c and being able to run almost any corrupted T15 map at lvl 82 confortably is insane.

All normal guardians, red elder guardians and the elder itself deathless, except the Purifier. I'll try Shaper when i have an ex to spare.

I tackled the endgame bosses "ethicaly" for the first time with this build.

I personnaly prefer switching from flesh binder to specter keystone so that my clear speed is remarquably better, even with only 2 solar guard on a 4L. Having no phys reduction from the zombie is noticable tho.
Have you ever thought about going for spectre instead of zombie?

I'm having a hard time trying to reach lvl 93->94, but I guess I just have to stop farming T15s and do poorjoy's rota.

Anyhow, Thank you very much for the build! I never thought i would be able to reach 1.7 million dps for less than 2ex.

(sorry for grammar mistakes, i'm a Quebecer)
So I'm a longtime casual PoE player and have never even posted before but this build forces me. This is by far the easiest and most fun build I have ever played. I would recommend this build to any casual/new/old whatever type of player you may be,insanely strong and incredibly easy to play. Thank you so much Viperesque!
Thanks for the build and guide, if you have time you should add 30,60,90 level skill tree to make it easier for newbie to follow.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация