[3.2] Occultist Doedre's Skin ~ 7-8 curses / 4 auras ~ Rank 1 Occultist Bestiary HC

Hi!
Trying out this build with a flicker carry and we're having serious concerns about me keeping up, especially with how long the totem takes to cast. My carry needs poacher's mark to sustain mana and the cast time of the totem makes it so packs will often die before the curses apply - any advice on this?
"
Hi!
Trying out this build with a flicker carry and we're having serious concerns about me keeping up, especially with how long the totem takes to cast. My carry needs poacher's mark to sustain mana and the cast time of the totem makes it so packs will often die before the curses apply - any advice on this?

Hey! You should try using Faster Casting in the chest to make it come up faster and if that's not enough you can use a haste aura instead of 2 purities. Vaal haste works wonders instead of Vaal Grace aswell.
Последняя редакция: NewGenBaka. Время: 21 марта 2018 г., 19:51:45
im thinking of starting with this build after a long break from poe in standard league but im rather skeptical

What about issues like hexproof mobs and the 40-80% curse effect resistance on bosses?
Also is this build solely for group running?
"
NewGenBaka написал:
"
Hi!

Hey! You should try using Faster Casting in the chest to make it come up faster and if that's not enough you can use a haste aura instead of 2 purities. Vaal haste works wonders instead of Vaal Grace aswell.

Thanks for the response, I'm using faster casting and vaal haste and barely keeping up. I can't run poacher's mark which my carry needs to sustain charges because there are times I'm simply too far away even with insanity gloves, so she uses it with blasphemy and I run warlord's mark which has been fine. Really enjoying the build thank you!
"
im thinking of starting with this build after a long break from poe in standard league but im rather skeptical

What about issues like hexproof mobs and the 40-80% curse effect resistance on bosses?
Also is this build solely for group running?

It's mostly for 2 man parties as it's a support build that relies on a carry to dish out the damage. Occultist has curses that can curse hexproof enemies thanks to the ascendancy node. Resistance doesnt matter aslong you have enough curse effect. I played this in 3-6 party during the ladder race.
Последняя редакция: NewGenBaka. Время: 23 марта 2018 г., 14:13:57
HI @NewGenBaka

I'm really hyped up to try this build,but I was just wondering about some stuff. For the bandit, do you kill them all or you help someone?

-I looked on your character but I dont see the items for the build on it :/, maybe you could link it up for us on POEPlanner? It'll be appreciated!

XXX thanks!
Have you tried Fenumus Shroud as a curser instead of Doedre's Skin?
love the idea, executing it now, i dont always plan on running with a party/friends but still wanna fart around with it to slowly level n try different things out, what would u recommend as a damage set up in junction? Thought about Allelopathy Blight set up potentially... would love to hear if u have had any success with some damaging skills.

Edit: just realized I wouldnt be getting a ton out of all the dmg curse options with Blight :thinking:

Edit Edit: Ive since decided blight is actually decent with those gloves. 5L, does ok AoE and Single target for what im doing now plus the hinder is a nice added slow to potentially use with a party too..
Последняя редакция: DoubleDeadGuy. Время: 6 апр. 2018 г., 0:41:17
ur a cool guy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
A3l написал:
HI @NewGenBaka

I'm really hyped up to try this build,but I was just wondering about some stuff. For the bandit, do you kill them all or you help someone?

-I looked on your character but I dont see the items for the build on it :/, maybe you could link it up for us on POEPlanner? It'll be appreciated!

XXX thanks!

I killed all bandits for the +2 skill points

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация