[3.8] A Shocking Elementalist, Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc - All Content - Budget version included

why not static blows, it's add's +50% effect of shock ?
"
path23leech написал:
Do you think a CI version is a good idea?

CI will be good. I'm not too sure about how to path yet and how to replace some pieces of the equipment but I am working on a full section for a CI version. Should be available during this week.

"
Artist8 написал:
why not static blows, it's add's +50% effect of[ shock ?

Static Blows is a very good node especially if you do not have Inpulsa yet (cap not reached), it's a bit far from the normal path so you have to sacrifice a bunch of points, I'll try to see what is the most efficient, maybe dropping a few things in the Templar area ? I'll let you know.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701

In your levelling guide-part you have a link to your leveling passive trees, where Ascension have it listed that you first go to Pendulum of Destruction, then Mastermind of Discord, *then* Shaper of Desolation and lastly Beacon of Ruin.

But earlier, you specifically have a part where you go over Ascension, Bandits, etc, and there you have it the other way around - reach Beacon first, *then* Mastermind of Discord.

Which one is it? Because I went Beacon of Ruin, but got confused when I looked closer to the levelling trees you had linked.
"
lunnainn написал:
Sorry if I seem confused, but I'm bad at this game.

In your levelling guide-part you have a link to your leveling passive trees, where Ascension have it listed that you first go to Pendulum of Destruction, then Mastermind of Discord, *then* Shaper of Desolation and lastly Beacon of Ruin.

But earlier, you specifically have a part where you go over Ascension, Bandits, etc, and there you have it the other way around - reach Beacon first, *then* Mastermind of Discord.

Which one is it? Because I went Beacon of Ruin, but got confused when I looked closer to the levelling trees you had linked.

I don't remember putting that order in the leveling trees thanks for pointing it out. Beacon of Ruin first is better imho because it's a 20% more damage, allows to use Hypothermia with other side effects like prolif. And if you don't run Uber Lab right away, the Shock is stronger than the penetration.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
"
IIAnimoII написал:
agility for helmet?

It's been already explained, you take the Agility node (+30 to Dexterity) and maybe have another piece of gear with dexterity.
Just tried this build in Standard. If a rare mob or god forbid a map boss just sneezes your way - you're dead. Delve depth 300+ is like sending a child for a walk through all 9 circles of Hell. This is the Holy Grail of glass cannon builds :D
"
Just tried this build in Standard. If a rare mob or god forbid a map boss just sneezes your way - you're dead. Delve depth 300+ is like sending a child for a walk through all 9 circles of Hell. This is the Holy Grail of glass cannon builds :D

Yep the version I proposed is a glass canon, but as any build you will find on the forum or YouTube, Reddit or whatever site you like, you should always find the balance between offense and defense that fits your playstyle, skill, knowledge of the game.
I personally don't need more survivability because I have the habit to read rare monster mods, know the pattern of mob packs depending on the type of monsters inside it and know the pattern of bosses pretty much by heart. But if you prefer to play while chilling and not caring about all that you will have to build a bit more defenses.

For example in your case you could drop the Nimbleness Cluster, the Jewel next to it and skip Alchemist then path by the 3 int nodes between Throatseeker and Annihilation. Then pick up Coldhearted Calculation (drop the Str and Int node), then Blood Drinker and the jewel next to it and finally Resourcefulness.
That way you should reach 6k2 effective HP and stll have points to put if you decide to level up (Lethal Assault, Power Charges,...), the offensive potential should be relatively close to what you had.
On gear you could find Shaper base gloves with global chance to Blind on hit do dodge literally half of the attacks.

Don't take a build guide for something immovable, tweak them to your convenance and post your version in the thread so any player that is having the same issues or the same playstyle can benefit from it !
Последняя редакция: Swiks. Время: 22 марта 2019 г., 16:17:02
"
Swiks написал:
"

Yep the version I proposed is a glass canon, but as any build you will find on the forum or YouTube, Reddit or whatever site you like, you should always find the balance between offense and defense that fits your playstyle, skill, knowledge of the game.
I personally don't need more survivability because I have the habit to read rare monster mods, know the pattern of mob packs depending on the type of monsters inside it and know the pattern of bosses pretty much by heart. But if you prefer to play while chilling and not caring about all that you will have to build a bit more defenses.

For example in your case you could drop the Nimbleness Cluster, the Jewel next to it and skip Alchemist then path by the 3 int nodes between Throatseeker and Annihilation. Then pick up Coldhearted Calculation (drop the Str and Int node), then Blood Drinker and the jewel next to it and finally Resourcefulness.
That way you should reach 6k2 effective HP and stll have points to put if you decide to level up (Lethal Assault, Power Charges,...), the offensive potential should be relatively close to what you had.
On gear you could find Shaper base gloves with global chance to Blind on hit do dodge literally half of the attacks.

Don't take a build guide for something immovable, tweak them to your convenance and post your version in the thread so any player that is having the same issues or the same playstyle can benefit from it !

Thanks for such a thorough answer! I am currently leveling another build but will come back to this one and experiment with the passive tree changes you suggested. *brofist*
So that's my ES version of this build, yet it's lacking 6L Impulsa's and probably there are a few errors with skills. I might leech too much ES already, haven't checked the math. It's rather fragile relying on flasks. Mapping and delve though is fun!

For the budget I've used Steppan Eard and Moonsorrow. I'm not taking Mastermind of Discord, but Paragon of Calamity to prevent any reflected damage.
Последняя редакция: path23leech. Время: 23 марта 2019 г., 7:45:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация