[3.2] Hot Flashes - Flame Surge, Life based, Shatter Expectations

"
Kwitch написал:
Looks like a solid start, I think you leveled the arcane surge too high. It needs to be able to always trigger whenever you press Orb of Storms, so the activation cost should never be higher than the mana cost to cast Orb of Storms.

Sin Trek boots are a really good option for your level, and if you can find more resistances elsewhere, make up a sizable increase to your energy shield pool and movement speed.

You may find you need to move some skill gems around if you do so, as coloring sin trek boots is easiest with at least 1 green socket. Which is meant to be a poison support gem anyways, so it will work for you.

I can't see your weapon swap, but I hope you're leveling a hypothermia gem still, as it will eventually be your 6th link.

An Overflowing Chalice might be better than a sorrow of the divine, for a similar effect. Everything else looks neat though. Nice job.

Oh, no, Orb of storms is in the gloves socket, which is supported by blind and faster casting, it costas ~48 mana iirc. It applies every time, was careful with that!

Thanks for the advice mate, wasn't leveling a Hypothermia, will start today!
Последняя редакция: murilomuka. Время: 8 апр. 2018 г., 20:08:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация