[3.2] Elementalist InpulsaBomber

"
why esh's mirror and not esh's visage?

because esh's visage does something completely different than the mirror. The mirror gives us + lightning damage to everything (including heralds) which makes it pretty good for fast clearing builds.
"
KasLeberKas написал:
"
Considering yoke allows your elemental damage to shock, I don't exactly see the reasoning for cold to fire in your damage links. Herald of Ice will shock with sufficient shock chance, Three Dragons only prevents lightning damage from shocking. The cold is able to do it just fine.

Conservatively, take our cold to fire and test it out. I think Ice Bite or Culling would make a good alternative, but coloring would be more annoying

Can't test this now but in theory you should be right. Good obervation sir!, WIll update the guide later

How did you go with testing these changes?
What u thoughts on using disintegrator? Forgot to ask that was my idea with hooves.
"
neurotech написал:
"
KasLeberKas написал:
"
Considering yoke allows your elemental damage to shock, I don't exactly see the reasoning for cold to fire in your damage links. Herald of Ice will shock with sufficient shock chance, Three Dragons only prevents lightning damage from shocking. The cold is able to do it just fine.

Conservatively, take our cold to fire and test it out. I think Ice Bite or Culling would make a good alternative, but coloring would be more annoying

Can't test this now but in theory you should be right. Good obervation sir!, WIll update the guide later

How did you go with testing these changes?

Pretty good. I'm still unsure which helmet to use instead. Currently, I try avian's flight merely for the movement speed and life but I'm not very satisfied with this choice.

"
Znbogdan написал:
What u thoughts on using disintegrator? Forgot to ask that was my idea with hooves.

Not really can you elaborate your thoughts on disintegrator?
Right now I am building hooves crit build with this staff. It is feels good but degen is pretty painful I would say. Your build is faster I think cause of shield charge, you can't really use good movement skill with staff. I am thinking going into non-crit path cause defensive it is terrible.
Последняя редакция: Znbogdan. Время: 24 марта 2018 г., 12:09:34
"
Znbogdan написал:
Right now I am building hooves crit build with this staff. It is feels good but degen is pretty painful I would say. Your build is faster I think cause of shield charge, you can't really use good movement skill with staff. I am thinking going into non-crit path cause defensive it is terrible.

try using phase run - increased duration with blood rage to generate frenzy charges. Its pretty good if you don't attack and all you want to do is run in circles (:
Is it possible to use Call of the Brotherhood instead of Three Dragons to make Inpulsa's explosions freeze and shatter?
Hi everyone, i made a similar build by myself and i want to share my ideas.
First of all, here is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/vYUM9bZK

Now, i tried Three Dragon helmet but it's kinda poor, i really prefer Call of The Brotherhood for the ele conversion light to cold.
With this said i switched to a Devoto's Devotion Helmet with an Herald of Ice mana reserve wich is really cheap, provide extra Dex (wich we lack of) and extra movement speed.

I'm not playing with shield charge, using phase run is a really great defensive tool (80% reduced Visibility to Enemies) so i'm playing with a Taryn's Shiver
wich is very expensive to color with 4 green socket, but it provides a really great dmg output.

Headhunter is just a fancy item, but i really raccomend the Maligaro's Restraint Belt, wich sinergy very well with inpulsa (not affected by shock)
and boost your movement speed and damage by a lot.

Another tip is to link Abberath's with curse on hit and Frostbite/Ele Weackness like i do
(works like a blasphemy setup with no mana reservation).

My gloves is just shit, don't really need it, you can swap for a rare one to fix your lack of resistance.

You don't actually need Life nodes on tree, even no life flask, i just run with
and i'm totally fine.

Some of my vides:
T9 Waste Pool
T11 shaped Phantasmagoria
T9 Shaped Gorge
Don't even need a carry for uberlab, balefire(3 supports) + high life shield + decoy totem ez

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация