3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

I have these 2 items laying around that I would like to use with this build:

Is there a possible useful gem scenario that will work? I know I spent a fortune getting those colors on that sword a few leagues ago and would hate to waste it, and the Belly is corrupt so I have to work with it the way it is. The sword is the most important I can use a different chest if I have to as I have a few rares laying around.
Последняя редакция: Darkness420. Время: 17 мая 2018 г., 22:35:00
"
Is there a possible useful gem scenario that will work? I know I spent a fortune getting those colors on that sword a few leagues ago and would hate to waste it, and the Belly is corrupt so I have to work with it the way it is. The sword is the most important I can use a different chest if I have to as I have a few rares laying around.

Yeah, I wouldn't waste those rolls, because if you ever want to use a speedy melee spectre build (eg. sandworn slaves), those are perfect!

For the skellies, I don't think you can get a pure physical build going with 5 green slots to fill, but you can definitely do a freeze/cold variation. Here's a crit skellie variation that should have zombies and skellies freezing things nicely. You sacrifice a bit of damage vs the original cold variation, but gain freeze chance, crit chance and cold damage. https://pastebin.com/wauzfdRb

Alternately, sweet items like that would be needed for an off meta build like this one:
https://pastebin.com/BKPr4vGZ
Non- necromancer, tanky, with fast moving freezing spectre occultist (merveil blessed or frost sentinels)
6 curses, 12K EHP, not suitable for bosses but fantastic for mapping. Looks like you could get up to 4 million pure cold dps using merveil blessed frostbolts!

What do you think?
Последняя редакция: grimlock9999. Время: 17 мая 2018 г., 23:09:27
Yeah I think I will try the first one and see how that works out. ( I'm not a big fan of Spectres ) I have a lvl 75 witch laying around with a respec and Im just killing time till the new league starts so this will give me something to do till then.

Many thanks for the prompt reply!
I did another upgrade if that was possible to do, lol.
Level 26 zombies with about 33k hp x 13 of them.

My new link>> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luisagos/characters <<

Your build is badass!
Последняя редакция: luisagos. Время: 18 мая 2018 г., 18:26:39
"
I did another upgrade if that was possible to do

Are your skellies still killing things with item quantity and item rarity linked in?
"
grimlock9999 написал:
"
I did another upgrade if that was possible to do

Are your skellies still killing things with item quantity and item rarity linked in?

Yes, but I have not tested it on the real high maps.
"
Yeah, I wouldn't waste those rolls, because if you ever want to use a speedy melee spectre build (eg. sandworn slaves), those are perfect!

For the skellies, I don't think you can get a pure physical build going with 5 green slots to fill, but you can definitely do a freeze/cold variation. Here's a crit skellie variation that should have zombies and skellies freezing things nicely. You sacrifice a bit of damage vs the original cold variation, but gain freeze chance, crit chance and cold damage. https://pastebin.com/wauzfdRb

Has me doing T13-T14 maps at 78 with very little issue. The occasional death is usually my own fault for losing track of myself in the swarm of 13 skels, 14 zombies, 2 spectres, and a golem.

So far great fun. looking forward to get 90ish and seeing just how strong I am against end-game bosses.
Последняя редакция: Darkness420. Время: 19 мая 2018 г., 0:13:38
"
losing track of myself in the swarm of 13 skels, 14 zombies, 2 spectres, and a golem

Ha! You know what I die most to? Those purple mod packs that release traps or flaming balls that chase you. Listening to tunes I don't hear them, and in the swarm I don't see them either.
I really like the build.
I am to dumb to figure this out; How do the minions get power and frenzy charges?
Ciao!
"
How do the minions get power and frenzy charges?

We raise spectre:
2 X carnage chieftans, which cast mass frenzy and
1 x host chieftan, which cast mass empower

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация