[3.10] Death's Oath CI Occultist (RETIRED)

"
My arcane surge doesnt proc.. I try put level 1arcane surge and still it doesnt really proc. I am just testing the build so no wither, no other skills.

It's not supposed to proc. It's only there to enable swift affliction and less duration.

"
^ this with 5 gems cant clean up blood aquaducts in act8. White mobs die in 5seconds.

So if this is works as a 5link, then its the worst build ever.

Any 5linker skill would one shot blood aquaducts white monsters, so its either arcane surge doesnt proc or what am I not understanding?

Idk what to tell you man, except that I'm retiring this build in 3.11. It used to be okay, but with the HP buffs mediocre builds like this tend to become shit. There's a video on a T16 50% monster HP map that was recording in 3.9 which you can check out if you want an estimate of how mapping feels on this character with gear investment.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
Последняя редакция: cent664. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 22:15:27
+18% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+38% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
This does not affect on Death's Oath damage?
Or is it new "% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" because i cant find it
Последняя редакция: Helcefinde. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 22:36:50
"
Or is it new "% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" because i cant find it

It's the new one.

what are the pro/cons of life based DO vs CI DO? and which of the two do you rec. for ssfhc? I havent played this build since before the ES/OCC nerfs and i see most people high on ladder/delves playing the life based version. I personally prefer ES based builds so I'm just curious what I'm missing, ty
"

Idk what to tell you man, except that I'm retiring this build in 3.11. It used to be okay, but with the HP buffs mediocre builds like this tend to become shit. There's a video on a T16 50% monster HP map that was recording in 3.9 which you can check out if you want an estimate of how mapping feels on this character with gear investment.

What will change in next league to you testing again? I'm just curious because I do this build almost all league since last 3 or 4 leagues and when I just decide trying in this league, I found your post lol.

So, can you tell me why not now, but next league? What will change?

EDIT: did you know how much DoT do you had in your Death Aura?

btw I love this build, delves 83 is too easy for this
Последняя редакция: neomvll. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 17:28:48
maybe I missed it, but what is the best way to level with this as far as primary gem links? I really want to try it out as my 2nd toon
"
what are the pro/cons of life based DO vs CI DO? and which of the two do you rec. for ssfhc? I havent played this build since before the ES/OCC nerfs and i see most people high on ladder/delves playing the life based version. I personally prefer ES based builds so I'm just curious what I'm missing, ty

I have no idea why someone would go life based instead of ES, unless you're playing on a budget/SSF. Both trickster and Occultist have qol for ES, and CI negates the downside of Death's Oath. I'm not familiar with SSFHC so idk how hard it is to self craft good ES gear.

"
What will change in next league to you testing again? I'm just curious because I do this build almost all league since last 3 or 4 leagues and when I just decide trying in this league, I found your post lol.

So, can you tell me why not now, but next league? What will change?

EDIT: did you know how much DoT do you had in your Death Aura?

btw I love this build, delves 83 is too easy for this

I should have retired this build last league tbh, but didn't. I kept it around in case people want to still play it. The build is not as good as it used to be (relatively), the game is much harder and far stronger builds exist. There is no reason to play this build when you can play others and clear content much more easily. I feel like the build at the moment is way too much effort for very mediocre results. People want deathless AW8, T16 double beyond fast clearspeed. This build is not that anymore. The recovery isn't enough, the damage isn't enough. It's just good for comfy mapping.

Do you mean Pob dps? It's 140k, but you can easily get it to 200k with cluster jewels/conqueror mods.

"

maybe I missed it, but what is the best way to level with this as far as primary gem links? I really want to try it out as my 2nd toon

ED/Contagion. Check out any ED contagion guide. Their links should be it. Typically it's like ED, swift affliction, efficacy, control dest, void manip.

Hi, I am new to PoE and decide to try this build.
I would just like to know why in the skill tree you went for Spiritual Aid and Righteous Army since this is not a minion build.

Thanks!
^ Replying to above comment. Read the description of spiritual aid, thanks.
Последняя редакция: Gurintea. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 23:27:39
"

I should have retired this build last league tbh, but didn't. I kept it around in case people want to still play it. The build is not as good as it used to be (relatively), the game is much harder and far stronger builds exist. There is no reason to play this build when you can play others and clear content much more easily. I feel like the build at the moment is way too much effort for very mediocre results. People want deathless AW8, T16 double beyond fast clearspeed. This build is not that anymore. The recovery isn't enough, the damage isn't enough. It's just good for comfy mapping.

Do you mean Pob dps? It's 140k, but you can easily get it to 200k with cluster jewels/conqueror mods.

Ok, I'm testing only for fun and getting 400k dps(PoB) from death aura, buffed ofc. But this dps is better with blight cwc ed or soulrend. For now I'm chose ED + 10% poison from jewels and its working well

But yeah, boss is painful. with aw6+ is really hard, to this I'm using my cyclone or RF jugg, but for run maps and see all blow up around you, this build keep working very well. I'm lvl 89 now and runing delve 81/83 or maps t14/t15 really fast.
Последняя редакция: neomvll. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 23:31:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация