[3.2] Elementalist Impulse Bomber: The NEW Speedclear Glass Cannon [Shaper vid up! 2mDPS 6k Life]

Any changes on 3.3?
Having lots of fun this league with this build!

This is no longer a cheapo 5c autobomber build. The build requires inpulsa which costs upwards of about 100c currently due to elementalist being super popular!

However, the mechanics remain largely unchanged. Everything still relevant:

Here is my current gear:

i don't really get it, you say in your build something about conversion and winter spirit, but in your build-tree and your character-tree from your profile, you don't have winter spirit allocated. you also mention physical to lightning at the conversion part, but you don't recommend using physical to lightning, but added lightning. i'm a bit confused. build seems great, though (i hope :P )
I used a similar build, using the same base mechanic to reach rank 1 elementalist in flashback SC. If you use a call of the brotherhood to convert lighting to cold, your inpulsa can freeze, which gives a lot smoother and longer chain reactions.

(EDIT: sry, didn't notice you had that covert in your guide)
Последняя редакция: Woffelino. Время: 14 июня 2018 г., 8:43:57
I have that "Potato PC" and cant play with herald of ice (cause of huge freezes). But build works extremely good even without it and with 5l. But what support gem for herald of thunder would be best instead of herald of ice? Culling strike/Added cold, lightning or smth else? TY
Последняя редакция: emaxee. Время: 14 июня 2018 г., 15:09:42
I'm confused why you would pick this build over a tankier blade vortex build which will achieve the exact same thing and actually let you live
"
I'm confused why you would pick this build over a tankier blade vortex build which will achieve the exact same thing and actually let you live

Personally I decided to roll this build because I don't like keeping BV stacks up, simple as that.

Unrelated, question to anyone in this thread who can help me. I want to improve my single-target, what's the best route to go when changing my gear or tree? I want to know if I should do anything other than save up for a 6L

Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yaynj6yn

Items:

Последняя редакция: SunBird. Время: 16 июня 2018 г., 5:13:32
"
SunBird написал:
"

Personally I decided to roll this build because I don't like keeping BV stacks up, simple as that.

Unrelated, question to anyone in this thread who can help me. I want to improve my single-target, what's the best route to go when changing my gear or tree? I want to know if I should do anything other than save up for a 6L

Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yaynj6yn

Items:

your weapon is missing crit chance.
Последняя редакция: DrunkDoter. Время: 17 июня 2018 г., 15:31:36
Why Ele dmg with attacks support instead of physical to lightning? Sorry if i missed that question
Just hit 100 in Incursion! :D

Pushed up to 98 mapping, 99-100 from rotas.

Messed around with the build a little to get what I needed from it. Feels pretty great to play.
Последняя редакция: distort3d. Время: 30 июня 2018 г., 4:51:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация