[3.3] FOURmulaic Summoner - Skeletons + Spectres/Flame Golems, Fast, All Content, Starter [Updated]

Hey, I want to try out your build in Delve SSFHC, I've never played a summoner before.

What version would be easier to start out with?

The Max Block or Necromantic Aegis version?
I'm not OP, but the dodge variant would be better suited for SSF because the block version relies on Reckless Defence jewels to cap block.
"
ErazerYo написал:
Hey, I want to try out your build in Delve SSFHC, I've never played a summoner before.

I played the Necomantic Aegis version in Flashback Incursion HC as a league starter. You will do fine with a Tabula Rasa from Blood Aqueducts. Just change it once you get the Vis Mortis. Go for every Abyss you find to get those Jewels with 'Minions have Chance to Taunt on Hit". I didn't go with EE because I wasnt sure if its actually helpful to me.

My gear at the time of my death (Char: GabaGiba)

Died @ L95 to a stupid mistake. Oh well.

Been the most fun I had so far, so thanks FOURmulaic.
Последняя редакция: cantagalo. Время: 22 авг. 2018 г., 7:25:28
"
ErazerYo написал:

"
FederalX написал:
I'm not OP, but the dodge variant would be better suited for SSF because the block version relies on Reckless Defence jewels to cap block.

Correct. In SSF there's no way in hell you're getting all those Reckless Defense jewels without a ton of IIQ/IIR/luck and playing yourself to exhaustion for 20 days straight.

"
cantagalo написал:
I played the Necomantic Aegis version in Flashback Incursion HC as a league starter. You will do fine with a Tabula Rasa from Blood Aqueducts. Just change it once you get the Vis Mortis. Go for every Abyss you find to get those Jewels with 'Minions have Chance to Taunt on Hit". I didn't go with EE because I wasnt sure if its actually helpful to me.

Agreed with the Tabula Rasa. You also want to get blind from your Abyss jewels for more survivability. Sad to hear you RIP'd on HC, but glad to hear you enjoyed the build. I see you used Arctic Breath in a CWDT setup. It's a great way to slow monsters and passively proc EE. EE is a massive boost to your Spectre DPS.

------------------------------

Waiting for patch notes, but I wanted to share some random preliminary thoughts for Delve league

There's been many minion items showcased as teasers for the league. Great sign

You'll be able to craft a Tiger Hook with 95% increased Minion Damage. POG Champ

Herald of Purity looks very interesting for Summon Skeleton DPS. It looks good, but we'll have to see the numbers to determine if it's worth using.

According to ZiggyD you won't be able to summon infinitely high Spectres (makes sense otherwise I'd do this build again to 100). They'll be capped by T16 area but it's possible your Spectres will gain more power in other ways the deeper you go into the Delve according to the Delve FAQ.

If you want to push deep down into the Delve it might be best to go back to putting your Spectres in an Elder helm and Summon Skeletons in chest for max DPS like I originally did in Bestiary. I only swapped that around because Incursion was hyper-focused on clear speed and you really need Faster Proj and Pierce to comfortably do Incursions.

I'll give more updates when patch notes hit and when we get more information from other players/datamine.

"
According to ZiggyD you won't be able to summon infinitely high Spectres (makes sense otherwise I'd do this build again to 100). They'll be capped by T16 area but it's possible your Spectres will gain more power in other ways the deeper you go into the Delve according to the Delve FAQ.

delve FAQ (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2197540):
"
Does the scaling of the mine apply to spectres? Can we summon high level spectres as we get deeper into the mine?
Spectres are the level corresponding to the depth you entered the mine at. You can summon high level spectres from the mine.

where did you see that there's a max level for the specters or other abilities from the mines (unless you mean that the new abilities are from the mine mobs and not for the solar guards for instance)
I'm enjoying this build and it seems to be working great but when I look at OP PoB skellie DPS it's 140K
when i import mine its 25k! Thats a huge difference! I can not figure out if my build is bad or I've just got some things wrong in PoB. Seems OP is using all 5% cast and attack speed abyss jewels but my dps decrease in PoB when i attempt to do the same. If anyone can help me understand my error i would appreciate it.
"
BeaverGrowl написал:
I'm enjoying this build and it seems to be working great but when I look at OP PoB skellie DPS it's 140K
when i import mine its 25k! Thats a huge difference! I can not figure out if my build is bad or I've just got some things wrong in PoB. Seems OP is using all 5% cast and attack speed abyss jewels but my dps decrease in PoB when i attempt to do the same. If anyone can help me understand my error i would appreciate it.

Hey, i think you are doing something wrong in PoB. I imported your build and checked. See the screenshot comparison. Its within 3k avg DPS which comes down to his helmet, jewels and 20/20 gems. Your gems aren't even leveled yet. I don't know where you got the 140k DPS reading from.

I checked my own build in PoB and i have 21k avg, 44k total DPS. My char held on and it seems like i managed to snatch one of the Demis. 10th placed Necro in Flashback HC :)
Последняя редакция: cantagalo. Время: 27 авг. 2018 г., 18:34:05
"
Hey, i think you are doing something wrong in PoB. I imported your build and checked. See the screenshot comparison. Its within 3k avg DPS which comes down to his helmet, jewels and 20/20 gems. Your gems aren't even leveled yet. I don't know where you got the 140k DPS reading from.

1MOhbu8

I checked my own build in PoB and i have 21k avg, 44k total DPS. My char held on and it seems like i managed to snatch one of the Demis. 10th placed Necro in Flashback HC :)

When look at PoB under "Calcs" my skill hit dps is 24k but OP's is 140k. (i have sincce messed with some jewels and its substantially less and I can not mess with it until everything is moved to standard.)
You're just not utilizing POB properly unless you're using a level 12 Summon Skeleton gem.

Change is the enemy a Boss from "No" to "Shaper/Guardian" or at least to "Standard Boss" so you can see your Skelly DPS when it matters for single target.

Make sure your Haste aura is enabled. It's disabled by default when you import your character. Disable Vaal Haste and Flesh Offering for now. In the Configuration settings check "Is the enemy Maimed" because you're using a Maim Support gem with up to nine Skelly Warriors that have over 2.5 attacks per second so they will maim any single target in a fraction of a second. Then you can check "Do your minions use Frenzy Charges" because they should quickly reach and maintain max frenzy charges vs any single target not named Uber Elder. You can then enable Flesh Offering because you can keep that up very often.

With Flesh Offering and Frenzies your Skellies deal 106.7k according to POB. Mine is ~125k for comparison. If you were to put them in a +1 or +2 chest they could reach 200k+. That is a reliable single target DPS number you can expect for each Skelly Warrior. You can enable Vaal Haste to see your temporary peak potential DPS and check "Do your minions use Power Charges" to see their DPS when buffed with PC's.

Remember POB is extremely helpful when properly used but it's not 100% accurate especially when it comes to minions. It doesn't account for buffs from Animate Guardian unless you custom add it, and the source for these minion numbers is very old. I use a self-maintained spreadsheet to double check, but it's too complicated to share.

There are several suboptimal things you're doing outside the guide that could be changed to improve your build. Since you decided to do it and ignore my thoroughly long guide I will let you figure it out on your own.

"
SteeleRBG написал:
"

delve FAQ (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2197540):
"
Does the scaling of the mine apply to spectres? Can we summon high level spectres as we get deeper into the mine?
Spectres are the level corresponding to the depth you entered the mine at. You can summon high level spectres from the mine.

where did you see that there's a max level for the specters or other abilities from the mines (unless you mean that the new abilities are from the mine mobs and not for the solar guards for instance)

Your question was answered in what you quoted. The info was from ZiggyD. The Delve level doesn't have to equal area level. You can continuously scale the difficulty in multiple other ways. An example would be Poorjoy's Asylum. It's only a level 76 area but the monsters are scaled much higher than any other T9 map.

I sparingly use the terms broken or OP, but if it's possible to summon level 100 Spectres in the Delve that would be completely broken and OP. Going from 78 to 84 Spectres is a big deal. If you could go from 84 to 100 you'd be able to trivialize all non-Delve content. It's possible the Spectres could inherit some mods from the Delve level just like Spectres used to have different res mods depending on which difficulty you summoned them, but that's just speculation until we play the league or clarified otherwise.

Последняя редакция: FOURmulaic. Время: 28 авг. 2018 г., 20:21:50
Delve Balance Changes
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2200766

Sounds like the passive tree will have to be completely redone :(

Seems like every minion build should be utilizing a Warcry. Hopefully, the changes to spell block will actually be good.

Brightbeak will basically be removed from the build for Delve. Now, it's only benefit will be the resists and shorter build up and end animations. Probably just use an Ornament of the East with a movement skill for the 100% Fortify on hit and EE (if it's not gutted) until you get a crafted Minion Damage weapon.

Instant Convocation and Phase Run is huge for the build

Awaiting Patch Notes to see if the build is buffed or gutted. Stay tuned.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация