[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Im rebuilding my summoner into this build and just noticed that your lvl 95 pob link is actualy a lvl 93 talent tree ;)
differences betweeen ihuy's and your build?
"
Eathb написал:
Uber Elder isn't too difficult using the Covenant setup.

I switch in Kaom's Roots and run 4 life flasks + onslaught flask. Also dropped lvl4 Empower for Ruthless.

Granted this is my standard character but I don't believe there is anything that cannot be acquired from Incursion.

Nice, thank you!
I need to pick up a +1 Covenant on Standard, been focusing on other projects at the moment. I can't wait to try this out.

"
BloodyAgent написал:
Im rebuilding my summoner into this build and just noticed that your lvl 95 pob link is actualy a lvl 93 talent tree ;)

Eyyyy, thanks for that I'll fix it.

"
Kross0m написал:

I would say the main divergence is dropping Mind over Matter. I personally did not like the play style. Other changes are more subtle and come from personal preference, such as which nodes to drop/pick up due to Ascendancy changes, etc.

The backbone is largely his build, its a solid base. A good build at the end of the day, is a good build. This is just my take on it.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
I'm stoked you decided to make a guide! I bought a Belly off of you last league. I started this league as a Baron SRS character but quickly switched to Arc Traps. I think I'm going to sell my gear and get moving towards this build. Quick question: Is there any reason to choose the Scourge over a Temple one-hander with %Minion Damage? Unless I'm mistaken, they offer more damage, and you don't have to do damage yourself to proc it. Also, what about Loreweave over Belly? Would a well rolled Loreweave give us more defense?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Regards. Время: 9 июля 2018 г., 14:17:42
"
brittleknee написал:
"
Kidkanevil написал:
Sounds great, look forward to them! :)

Here's the first!

https://youtu.be/6oHJcOixwvY

The guide is fantastic! Thank you so much for making this a video :)

Gotten my way to level 94 and loving it.
"
brittleknee написал:

"
Kross0m написал:

I would say the main divergence is dropping Mind over Matter. I personally did not like the play style. Other changes are more subtle and come from personal preference, such as which nodes to drop/pick up due to Ascendancy changes, etc.

The backbone is largely his build, its a solid base. A good build at the end of the day, is a good build. This is just my take on it.

Thanks, i will try it when exp price wake up xD
this was my favourite build in 3.0 but ascendancy changes screw up this :(
Still reading and watching through this excellent guide. Can I play this as a league starter without any currency?
"
Regards написал:
I'm stoked you decided to make a guide! I bought a Belly off of you last league. I started this league as a Baron SRS character but quickly switched to Arc Traps. I think I'm going to sell my gear and get moving towards this build. Quick question: Is there any reason to choose the Scourge over a Temple one-hander with %Minion Damage? Unless I'm mistaken, they offer more damage, and you don't have to do damage yourself to proc it. Also, what about Loreweave over Belly? Would a well rolled Loreweave give us more defense?

Thanks!

The temple rares are really nice. At the beginning of the league before the Scourge tanked in price, they were much much better than the usual Essence of Fear-crafted Claw. However, unless you're going for a +3 SRS Staff playstyle (of which, I know nothing about, I refuse to give up Shield Charge), they just don't beat out the Scourge.

Citaqualotl's minion damage on a 1H is 90-95%, which does seem fantastic, but you can only get one temple affix per item, if you could get two, then there'd be no question, you'd be able to hope for a +Damage and +AS 1-H from the temple.

So the Minion Attack Speed + Minion Damage on the Scourge will win out despite there being 20% difference in the damage. You can think of Damage % as additive where Attack speed is always going to be multiplicative. There's reasons why be buff Flesh Offering vs. going for, say, a bone helmet.

The Scourge shouldn't be too much of a pain to proc because you should definitely be in a habit of maintaining fortify. If you're not, you are opening yourself up to taking a lot of excess damage. Without a shield, its super important to keep up.

Loreweave brings a few things to the table, for sure. It might be something to explore for those playing Necro in HC. The 80% resists could offer quite a bit of damage mitigation for bosses with elemental damage, but I have no experience with a + max res character to know how much more mitigation it is. I imagine it would likely be pretty expensive, too, as it is popular. I'll do my best to put some currency together to test it. It's a shame like half of the explicits don't provide any additional benefit.

Thank you for stopping by the guide. I remember selling the Belly and chatting with you. Hope you're having a good league!

"
Kidkanevil написал:

The guide is fantastic! Thank you so much for making this a video :)

Gotten my way to level 94 and loving it.

I am so happy you've had such a good time! Thanks for stopping by the stream a bit, too.

"
LakaiScorten написал:
Still reading and watching through this excellent guide. Can I play this as a league starter without any currency?

It is a decent league starter. For those who are familiar with leveling it and have experience in early league markets to get some of the big ticket items right away will have no problem progressing along side more popular attack builds.

However, it is still viable even for the casual player. There are alternatives to some of the big ticket items which are easily obtainable. Sure, Lycosidae is hands-hown the highest DPS shield in the game for SRS, but Victario's is usually just a chaos or two early on and will help until you can afford Lyco. You can keep Aurumvorax well into mapping to have some ease when getting gear early on. You can prioritize more life nodes if using the Tabula.

I plan on making a longer, more in-depth video about the gearing process and what low, medium, and high bugets of gear will look like.

If you have any questions while leveling, don't be afraid to stop by the stream or send me a message.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
brittleknee написал:

The temple rares are really nice. At the beginning of the league before the Scourge tanked in price, they were much much better than the usual Essence of Fear-crafted Claw. However, unless you're going for a +3 SRS Staff playstyle (of which, I know nothing about, I refuse to give up Shield Charge), they just don't beat out the Scourge.

Citaqualotl's minion damage on a 1H is 90-95%, which does seem fantastic, but you can only get one temple affix per item, if you could get two, then there'd be no question, you'd be able to hope for a +Damage and +AS 1-H from the temple.

So the Minion Attack Speed + Minion Damage on the Scourge will win out despite there being 20% difference in the damage. You can think of Damage % as additive where Attack speed is always going to be multiplicative. There's reasons why be buff Flesh Offering vs. going for, say, a bone helmet.

The Scourge shouldn't be too much of a pain to proc because you should definitely be in a habit of maintaining fortify. If you're not, you are opening yourself up to taking a lot of excess damage. Without a shield, its super important to keep up.

Loreweave brings a few things to the table, for sure. It might be something to explore for those playing Necro in HC. The 80% resists could offer quite a bit of damage mitigation for bosses with elemental damage, but I have no experience with a + max res character to know how much more mitigation it is. I imagine it would likely be pretty expensive, too, as it is popular. I'll do my best to put some currency together to test it. It's a shame like half of the explicits don't provide any additional benefit.

Thank you for stopping by the guide. I remember selling the Belly and chatting with you. Hope you're having a good league!

Thanks for the response! I appreciate the breakdown of the weapon/armor. Here's what I'm currently running, still working on crafting my helm better:

Скрытый текст

I'll keep updating my item upgrades as I get them. I see that you tried a Champion version of the build, how did it turn out?
Hey brittleknee, is there a Path of Building link that includes all levelling trees and budget/non-budget gear loadouts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация