[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

Does the phys to lightning and maim on the skellies have an uptime on maim and shock all the time?
Последняя редакция: Airbugs. Время: 17 июня 2018 г., 3:57:23
"
Airbugs написал:
Does the phys to lightning and maim on the skellies have an uptime on maim and shock all the time?

With 3 power charges (3 nearby kills within 10s) they would have a 35% chance to crit/shock on hit so skelies should maintain shock fairly well on a single-target. You can swap PtL into the zombie link over Ruthless for a consistent shock application(zombies also have 35% crit chance.)

Maim has a minimal uptime on trash clear but has a fairly consistent uptime on single-target as you'll have between 12 and 34 skeleton warriors (w/vaal summon skeletons) applying maim at 30% each. Plus 9 archers and 2/3rd of a general for applying it during Vaal SS.
The boys don't need melee splash for clear?
"
mallow написал:

Noooooooope. 100% Slam.
So, I'm thinking of linking Skeles with Increased Accuracy support instead of Phys to Lightning, and taking Puppetmaster for Zombie movement speed. Or...how important is "skeleton hits can't be evaded"?

Thoughts?
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 17 июня 2018 г., 13:20:38
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
So, I'm thinking of linking Skeles with Increased Accuracy support instead of Phys to Lightning, and taking Puppetmaster for Zombie movement speed. Or...how important is "skeleton hits can't be evaded"?

Thoughts?

It's not a bad idea for clear speed, it will drop your boss DPs considerably due to the loss of shock. Plus you'll lose around 800-900k DPs on the skeletons themselves.
Searching for a new build in Incursion, please provide some video :) I have never played builds like this before, so i would be very appreciated ;)
"
Bisrob написал:
Searching for a new build in Incursion, please provide some video :) I have never played builds like this before, so i would be very appreciated ;)

Videos will be going up within the next few days.
"
mallow написал:

As Damage Incorporated said, the zombies never do anything but the slam, which is an AoE (why I have concentrated effect in my links)

"
DamageIncorporated написал:

Thoughts?

I wouldn't. If you're worried about zombies getting more move speed, you can essence craft it onto rings (best solution), sacrifice a link for minion speed (same amount of damage loss, but you get to keep your triple skellie drop), or make room for a CWDT+desecrate+convocation link (you'll probably drop enfeeble totem).
Bone sculptor is a whole lot less about damage (though it is worth as much damage as a link on your zombies -- before accounting for the fact that maim/shock would be lower uptime), and a whole lot more about being able to handle immortality totems/enemies without spending 5 minutes standing there waiting for zombies to be able to reach them.

See, thing is, this build has over 500K shaper dps on a two link (just calculating zombies + multistrike)
You can REALLY afford to drop a link or two for minion life/minion speed, if you find it necessary.
Последняя редакция: Orangeuglad. Время: 17 июня 2018 г., 14:51:12
Thanks for the insight and remarks. I jsut turn 71 and having done Merc labs now, leading around with 3x Skeletons it makes alot more sense now. One skeleton was rather forgettable before, and I can see how welcome their added dps is now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация