[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Saltychipmunk написал:
well i decided to go total ham

aint nothing quite like a queens escape for making a minion build twice as fun.

best waste of a 6l chest ever....
Looking at the skills you are using you'll probably be better off following Clooneys_The_Best_Batman's Zombiemancer guide as opposed to this one. You've given up on skeletons it seems, which means you're probably better off with his ascendancy setup and using Geofri's Sanctuary instead of a strength-chest. This means you wont have a wasted 6 link and you'll get offerings that affect you.
Actually i use skeletons alot. minions do ridiculous damage anyway and the number of good pure dps supports for them is actually quite low.

after melee physical , minion damage and empower you start to have to use contextual damage

like maim which is 30% + 15% of physical specific damage
conc effect which only works for the zombies
ruthlessness which is only 30%
multistrike which only works for zombies if you keep their attacks per second below 2.4

or brutality which prevents using spirit offering and hatred

when you combine all those factors you can easily just do both skeletons AND zombies in the queens escape / maim hammer.

and they will still face melt everything but certain high map tier syndicate encounters.

Cloonies guide is more about keeping the summoner safe with redundant cwdt setups and an emphasis on getting some energy shield.

plus his clears are much slower simply because he cant really use queen's escape since even with the ascendancy you will be going much faster than the cooldown of convo will keep up.

Personally mistress of sacrifice just isnt all that useful now that it has 50% reduced effect. sure you get some es if you go spirit.. but it only is worth any thing if you already are invested in es like cloony was.

flesh offering gives you a poltry 15% as,ms ,cs which honestly if you want speed , you are better off slotting in a quality phase run than using flesh offering. (use those free frenzy charges your monkeys provide right?)

and you need to invest in block to make bone offering feel as consistent as it used too.. which restricts weapon choices to staves and shields with a few easy to get block nodes.

its not offensively bad.. however its not a game changer anymore.

So i take bone sculptor as my 4th ascendancy. as it stands just the hits cannot be evaded part of that node is a supports worth of reclaimed damage

besides you want both minions just because of how radical the difference in their ai's are
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 14 февр. 2019 г., 12:15:32
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
Actually i use skeletons alot. minions do ridiculous damage anyway and the number of good pure dps supports for them is actually quite low.

after melee physical , minion damage and empower you start to have to use contextual damage

like maim which is 30% + 15% of physical specific damage
conc effect which only works for the zombies
ruthlessness which is only 30%
multistrike which only works for zombies if you keep their attacks per second below 2.4

or brutality which prevents using spirit offering and hatred

when you combine all those factors you can easily just do both skeletons AND zombies in the queens escape / maim hammer.

and they will still face melt everything but certain high map tier syndicate encounters.

Cloonies guide is more about keeping the summoner safe with redundant cwdt setups and an emphasis on getting some energy shield.

plus his clears are much slower simply because he cant really use queen's escape since even with the ascendancy you will be going much faster than the cooldown of convo will keep up.

Personally mistress of sacrifice just isnt all that useful now that it has 50% reduced effect. sure you get some es if you go spirit.. but it only is worth any thing if you already are invested in es like cloony was.

flesh offering gives you a poltry 15% as,ms ,cs which honestly if you want speed , you are better off slotting in a quality phase run than using flesh offering. (use those free frenzy charges your monkeys provide right?)

and you need to invest in block to make bone offering feel as consistent as it used too.. which restricts weapon choices to staves and shields with a few easy to get block nodes.

its not offensively bad.. however its not a game changer anymore.

So i take bone sculptor as my 4th ascendancy. as it stands just the hits cannot be evaded part of that node is a supports worth of reclaimed damage

besides you want both minions just because of how radical the difference in their ai's are
My bad, I didn't notice the skeletons in the weapon 6 link as well.

I'd probably go with something like

Zombies > Melee Phys > Multistrike > Empower > Minion Damage > Ruthless in weapon, ideally that crafted 2 hander, if using Queen's Escape put in Maim instead of Ruthless.

then in the other do

Vaal Skeletons > Minion Damage > Melee Phys > Fortify > Faster Attacks - Consecrated Path/Leap Slam(personal choice)

This change should net a large chunk of damage and restore the zombies cannot miss abilities (since Slam cannot and their regular attack can.) Going by quick PoB rough math, this is around a 38-40% damage increase on zombies, and 8% loss with skeletons. Since the zombies end up being around 70% of your damage this nets a total gain of around 25%-26% more total damage.

This does drop your 5 link curse on hit-conc path setup, but I'm honestly not a fan of using that for a movement skill setup anyways. I've tweaked it enough so that you have a good movement skill, without losing much damage throughput. Put Spirit Offering where you have Summon Holy Relic. You will gain a fair bit of toughness through the addition of fortify.

As for picking up a curse, if you're stuck using every spectre you may just run without one. It's a loss to do so, but not a major one in most cases. If you can afford it, start corrupting workable gloves in hopes of getting a curse on hit. **If you use the Queen's Escape I would dedicate the third spectre to cursing.
Последняя редакция: TokeMcBong. Время: 16 февр. 2019 г., 14:12:48
Hey guys, I took a long break and came back to play poe again.First of all reset atlas sucks, you know what sucks even more? not being able to use old maps to unlock atlas bonus or to spread shaper/elder influence.Anyway, the build is pretty solid, I changed nothing since 3.4 still works.
T14 Elder video 1min:40secs(speed up the middle section), no potions, chatting, looking for friends, hardly moving, no damage, really bad drops:
https://youtu.be/JAQPOdVVy1w
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 22 апр. 2019 г., 15:59:07
nice build, will probably try after im sick of my solar guard spectres XD
For Uber Atziri and Shaper, do you think if I use Mon'trgul's grasp and fortify gem for Zombies, would they(the zombies) be able to tank the attacks?
"
Spacecom написал:
For Uber Atziri and Shaper, do you think if I use Mon'trgul's grasp and fortify gem for Zombies, would they(the zombies) be able to tank the attacks?
It shouldn't cause too many problems. You may have to dance around mechanics for a while longer though as your overall damage drops significantly. Also expect some zombies to still die just far slower than before.
hard to level until I can wear the helmet
Последняя редакция: dragoncat12138. Время: 15 мая 2019 г., 4:44:20
"
dragoncat12138 написал:
hard to level until I can wear the helmet
Best idea is to level with a melee attack (smite is best), Summon Holy Relic and Raise Zombie. That should get you through the early parts of the game with ease.

Just remember that smite comes from act 1 town with marauder and gives the pets more damage.
Attacking and hitting an enemy with smite triggers the relic to heal you and the pets.
Последняя редакция: TokeMcBong. Время: 16 мая 2019 г., 12:10:09
Man I want to thank you once again for this awesome build. It is a build with so little investement, as 80% of the items it needs are uniques that are cheap as phak, but does so much content and brings in so much wealth. I have farmed something around 50 watcher's eyes, let alone all those other drops from Elder and his guardians and I brought the retardness down to the deeps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация