Updated

Thank you Great build !!

have some question..

We need Must zombies..?

Instead, I want to use movement skill and AG.

What do you think about this?
"
Balerion_ написал:
I loved playing an auramancer a few seasons ago, but holy crap it's SO expensive! I'm on a melee skeleton build currently, and considered making an auramancer as I've been doing pretty well this league and have a few hundred chaos in cash form alone, but I don't think I could even get a decent foothold on an auramancer again with only that much O_o

Last time I did it, I did it as a league starter and just died a LOT until I could afford a 5L Shavronne. I can buy a 5L outright now, but I'm not sure how viable it would be without the necklace as well.

What are your thoughts? How do you afford this build so early in the league?

Minions take a lot of the agro and damage; I played this build with a Tubala Rasa from level 40ish to mid 70's (tier 1-3 maps) {started maps with 2,8K ES which was fine for magic white maps}, farmed currency in maps and delve to get a Shav's and 5 link it.

I worked off jeniuscury's POB and created a starting maps item load out and skill tree.
https://pastebin.com/z6njMz48

Prior to prism guardian I ran 3 purities and discipline (with blood magic), just turn it off in the chaos sewers in Act 6/7.

For maps I just didn't use haste to keep some life which gives enough time to get out of choas degen from zombies. Cant run maps with choas damage in them (Lookout t1, a few other whites to);In delve there is the graceyard looking encounter (do able as you can avoid getting hit without too much hassle) and one in the Ice Zones that have choas damage (a mob spawns that uses essence drain, avoid repeating the encounter if you get killed by it).

The jewelers touch cards are pretty cheap, so can 5 link really easy in league.

ilvl86 sorceror boots and the minion fossils will give you +1 Spec 100ES boots which help boost ES early to.

@jeniuscury Thanks for sharing a really nice version of the LL spectre build, the added regen and decent ES compared to others is great

Последняя редакция: Memnoch_the_Devil. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 5:30:22
"
Memnoch_the_Devil написал:
Minions take a lot of the agro and damage; I played this build with a Tubala Rasa from level 40ish to mid 70's (tier 1-3 maps) {started maps with 2,8K ES which was fine for magic white maps}, farmed currency in maps and delve to get a Shav's and 5 link it.

I worked off jeniuscury's POB and created a starting maps item load out and skill tree.
https://pastebin.com/z6njMz48

Prior to prism guardian I ran 3 purities and discipline (with blood magic), just turn it off in the chaos sewers in Act 6/7.

For maps I just didn't use haste to keep some life which gives enough time to get out of choas degen from zombies. Cant run maps with choas damage in them (Lookout t1, a few other whites to);In delve there is the graceyard looking encounter (do able as you can avoid getting hit without too much hassle) and one in the Ice Zones that have choas damage (a mob spawns that uses essence drain, avoid repeating the encounter if you get killed by it).

The jewelers touch cards are pretty cheap, so can 5 link really easy in league.

ilvl86 sorceror boots and the minion fossils will give you +1 Spec 100ES boots which help boost ES early to.

Thanks for this reply. Thanks also for the time taken to do the PoB. Hope it helps a lot of people.

About leveling I forgot to say and if there is anyone still doing this part of the game, while I did I used Solaris Lorica because since the beginning I already started focusing on ES, and of course beyond the Solaris Lorica 2/3 life flasks with Instant Recovery only to guarantee in moments when the ES could not handle, and of course in the areas where there are monsters with Chaos Damage turned off the Auras in life.

"
Memnoch_the_Devil написал:
Thanks for sharing a really nice version of the LL spectre build, the added regen and decent ES compared to others is great

Thanks again for this reply. I think the regeneration very important for the Build, besides of course like very much. Some people told me they did it differently and opted for Energy Shield Recharge. And I think this is the fun not only of PoE but of many other games, is that you, besides having many possibilities, be able to make your choices of what you think is better. I just do not like the idea that if we take a Hit the recharge stop, and this can be deadly in small arenas with bosses and even more dangerous with bosses who have skills that apply damage over time. Good Luck on delve.
Последняя редакция: jeniuscury. Время: 15 сент. 2018 г., 14:34:51
"
zmfptlwutm написал:
Thank you Great build !!

have some question..

We need Must zombies..?

Instead, I want to use movement skill and AG.

What do you think about this?

Hi there. I am sorry, I have not seen your post until this time. Thanks for the Reply.

I would not take the zombies out. If you want you can try the experiment to get an idea of ​​how it would play with less 10 - 12 allies. Now if the question were to reduce the number of zombies, I'd say that's okay.

Movement Skill: Currently, but temporarily I am using Lightning Warp with Less Duration and Swift Affliction just to make Sulfite in The Quarry, since I have a friend playing with 2 curses and we chose to use Temporal Chains + Enfeeble. But soon I will change the gems for the curses: Flammability (Elemental Weakness) + Projectile Weakness, I want to get 3 more levels in the character for this.

Animate Guardian: It's a great gem. I just do not use it because I do not have slots available, but it really would be great to have Dying Breath and Leer Cast damage. Between a movement skill and Animate Guardian, I stay with the Guardian, you can chenge with Blind if you want.
Последняя редакция: jeniuscury. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 5:40:17
I started your build a week ago and i have to say that it's op. I just got at the maps. But I have a question. Why use vaal gems (discipline, haste etc) which need souls to activate and not just the ordinary?
"
markleo написал:
I started your build a week ago and i have to say that it's op. I just got at the maps. But I have a question. Why use vaal gems (discipline, haste etc) which need souls to activate and not just the ordinary?

Hi there. Thanks.

You probably just as I and many other players were giving PoE a break, and came back now, I presume. But if that's not the reason, you may not know, some updates behind GGG has combined the two skills into one single gem. That is, if you have a Vaal Haste equipped, you can also use the base skill that is Haste. It is so for all Vaal Gems, not just auras, all of them.
Awesome build. Thank you
"
markleo написал:

Vaal discipline is the equivalent of an near instant life flasks, it will save your life having it.

Vaal haste gives your minions a shot of coffee and speed - use it against tanky rares,bosses or when you pop a breach for a significant increased DPS and clear speed.
Hi!

Cool guide, enjoying it so far. One question, what about Uber Elder? Have you tried doing it?
"
peereiro написал:
Hi!

Cool guide, enjoying it so far. One question, what about Uber Elder? Have you tried doing it?

Uber Elder

Simply the most insane boss. The main problem is not the Elder but the Shaper, especially when the Elder activates his skills of slow or area restriction. It would be great to have some way of having Life / Energy Shield (after Ghost Reaver) leech by the Spectres. Unfortunately 1k ES Regen is not enough, and I do not think the ES Recharge will be as effective either, anyway it's not a Uber Elder build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация