Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
M0nteCristo написал:

Just got this, is this worth to be crafted? (2ex for locking prefix then 2ex for multicraft), item level is 68 btw

And 3ex for +1 Curse and N-ex for 6 socket + 6 link.

The base can be any. But 20 es is not good. u don't depend on ES if only u'r not playing full ES, not life, build. ES for us is just a small bonus. Life is prefix, spectres is prefix, Curse is prefix. If u go for crafted 10ex+ chest u dont want 20 es roll. Life and Flasks where it all goes.
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 8 апр. 2019 г., 2:14:08
"
Tusk_Luv написал:
"
M0nteCristo написал:

Just got this, is this worth to be crafted? (2ex for locking prefix then 2ex for multicraft), item level is 68 btw

The base can be any. But 20 es is not good. u don't depend on ES if only u'r not playing full ES, not life, build. ES for us is just a small bonus. Life is prefix, spectres is prefix, Curse is prefix. If u go for crafted 10ex+ chest u dont want 20 es roll. Life and Flasks where it all goes.

yea so I don't know if i should annual*3 or lock prefix because annual is really expensive now
got the fire eaters now .. summoned them with lv 83 .. damn the damage is real xD
im sqeashy as fuk but lol .. still fun :D

how do u get a +3 level area at ur nexus?

and which attributes do we searchon rings, amu?
realy only life and res?
res are realy easy capped with this ascendancy
Последняя редакция: rotheee. Время: 8 апр. 2019 г., 5:19:44
"
M0nteCristo написал:
"
Tusk_Luv написал:
"
M0nteCristo написал:

yea so I don't know if i should annual*3 or lock prefix because annual is really expensive now

Locking up prefixes will not change much for you, because after that you still have to anul ES, and you will have 50% chance after you already payed 2ex. Its not worth it imo.
Either try your luck and go with 25% chance to anul ES right now(and maybe you will anul int too in a process wich would be even better), or find another base.
But you don't have to annul everything, 40% res is better than craft so you want to keep it and you can be fine even with int(better to get rid of it though). There is not many options you can go with suffixes on the chest anyway, so you will lose like 15 life or some res if you have int there, its not perfect but not a big deal.
Последняя редакция: Dzedsa. Время: 8 апр. 2019 г., 7:27:41
Thanks thats very comprehensive. First annual I got this hahahaha
so I call it a day:)
"
M0nteCristo написал:
Thanks thats very comprehensive. First annual I got this hahahaha
so I call it a day:)

Heh, yeah broke two myself this way before i got lucky :D
Often you can find a cheap(under 1ex) body with +1 spectres on market if you live search for it with a decent chance to anul it for craft.
But remember that you need ES+Evasion or pure ES one as it would be too hard to color 6 sockets otherwise
have some one tried this build on consoles?
"
Weltfremd написал:
have some one tried this build on consoles?

Yes , both this league and last league ,you can check my profile to view the characters .
Cleared all content with it both leagues , and this league i only went as far as 93, used it to farm currency and Uber elder , the gear isn’t the greatest (this league ) because I’ve been pouring currency into my other character recently but trust me when I say it works great on console .
Thanks man!
Is it normal to feel such a big DPS boost when you get the solar guards? It seems like once I got them,I no longer have a problem with bosses........So I'm a happy camper, but I didn't expect to see such a big change from the the Sentinels..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация