Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Going to be leaguestarting as a summoner for the first time since Synthesis and hot damn this might be the best guide i've seen on this forum.
The level of detail is frankly staggering.
"
Prevy написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
DaveNotDave написал:
Oooopsss
This will hurt I guess?
"Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together."

Minions have no crit strike or crit multi on the passive tree. So we're completely fine!

We don't know yet. And Spectres/Minions can still get nerfed in the patchnotes without necessarily needing to be mentioned in the dev manifesto.

I feel Vicious Bite will get slapped down to 30-40% Crit multiplier. Precise Commander could also get lowered to 10% crit multi.

That aged quite well.

Still fine. VB stacking is horrible value if you want to go the Megalomaniac route.

Precise Commander is slightly weaker but way easier/cheaper to stack.
My CI crit Spectre Build has 3x VB and 6x PC.

Thats 108% Critmulti lost. My build dropped from 13m down to 9.8m per Spectre with all the changes. Still overkill. My first showcase video had a spectre dps of ~5m and was one-shotting Guardians and could do 100% Delirious T19 maps.

I am actually more sad about Rallying Cry and Warcrybuff-effect "changes", I had a fantastic Warcry/Crit CI Spectre Build lined up for Harvest.

But compared to HoP Sentinel Builds, we didn't even get touched, holy shit that build got nuked.

Crit SRS is now possible :)

Последняя редакция: Prevy. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 4:51:20
hey there ill really like ur Build Guide i just had one Question tho do u may have a PoB for Slave Drivers ?

would really like to start the new League with em :)

thanks for ur awsome work keep it up
Hello, I am loving the build along with my girlfriend but during leveling we were quite confused as we were following your Act Walkthrough but also looking at the Gem Checklist incase we missed something and we realised that some of the links don't match at all from the walkthrough to the checklist is one of them updated and the other outdated ?
I've been using since Blilght league this setup (to relieve my pseudo 7 link spectres in helmet):

Summon raging spirits: Minion Frenzy + Elemental Army support gems (Hatred aura overpowers the fire damage by 3 times at least, so cold damage will always be the one exposed [If we talking about lightning damage, PHYS to lightning takes care of it, or wrath + flat added from ghastly eye jewel and or my AG's Crown of the Tyrant 16 to 144 added Lightning Damage to nearby allies, no worries].

If using Fire damage Spectres, combustion; also procs RAZE & PILLAGE (around 5.4% More damage notable by end-game, a few 0.2 - 0.8% behind precise commander, which is now superfluous anyway)

An empower 4 gives them life enough to survive massive slams and aoe damages in clusterfucks, with the last 2 links being able to be chosen as Pure damage increase: minion damage/deathmark + elemental damage with attacks rendering 350k dps (at least) by End END game, that is, one month into the league, 21/20 gems, lvl 95 skill tree,

20 SRS Easily sustainable for single Targets (arcane surge is enough with haste. all the time, 7.29 sec duration by way of getting Enduring Bond [somewhat nerfed this patch]), not that bosses survive more than 3 secs, not even metamorphs, but azurites nodes and such.

Otherwise, Unleash is GREAT for mapping, but unnecessary for delve nodes.
If not using a +3 unset ring, AG can go here also, or even a Golem, Again, by END game, AGs have 40k life with 5.2k regen and ES of 10k easily, never lost an AG to Simulacrum 20/20 wave, or maps, didn't even used +max life gear. Where I did lose my AG, sometimes even too fast to react, is to deep Delve +400 with some rippy mods (bloodlines + ele penetra + multi crit of a mob with the after death effect: rip AG) or the proverbial overstuffed map where Abaxoth spawns. And also ofc, using +1 level maps watchstones, in T18+ they may die easily.

This league I may try and play with warcries/arcane brand setups in the 6-link chest
Kay - your guide is brilliant, I think it is the best around!
I have used Slave drivers for my league starter 3x now and this will be my 4th.

Secondly I love your voice!
Thirdly <3
"
Prevy написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
I'm so happy to see that you have updated leveling guide. a5-a10 still same or you will change it later? @kay

My plan is to clean up A5-10 to the new style. I think the original was too specific and not necessary even for beginners. So now it's mostly key parts highlighted.

The main focus was A1-4 for better early levelling.

I still need to check which is best for A1-4. Some people say SRS, some people say skele. I do early switch to spectre, but some people struggle with it...

I did like a few dozen practice runs the last few days, and I can't rly tell.

Pob says cleary skeletons, but SRS just performes better, on average ~22 mins for act 1 while skellies are closer to 28 for me.

I also like the the idea to skip zombie gem early aswell as srs (if you go skellie) and pick zombies up from act 1 once I have Sacrifice in Act 2 and obviously more than enough scrolls to buy gems. Makes act 1 currency management just smoother.

Act 4 we can pick up Gorgol Alpha/Turong in the mine, so thats a thing, both fire so works well with hatred + srs/skellie + lightning EE.

What's your opinion on spectre to use until Redeemer? I can't decide between Frost Sentinels, Solar Guards, or Slave Drivers. I haven't done enough test runs to have true times to compare between them.
"
kayella написал:
"
Rv15 написал:
Isn't melee physical damage support a red gem?
I'm following your leveling guide for each act and in act 3 you wrote it as a blue gem.

Is it possible for you to add the gem checklist into the full walk through leveling guide for each act?
For example: 1x BBB I find it difficult to know which gems to slot in this 3 blue link item.

Thanks for feedback. If I put full gem checklist in walkthrough, I think it will make walkthrough a little messy. How about like this? Is it clear?

Old:
link:
summon raging spirits + minion damage + infernal legion
holy flame totem + summon phantasm + minion damage

New:
link:
summon raging spirits + minion damage + infernal legion (BBB)
holy flame totem + summon phantasm + minion damage (BBR)

I just noticed you color coded the text to signify the socket color. Lol sorry didn't noticed that, it's fine.
Последняя редакция: Rv15. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 5:36:34
"
Habi2016 написал:
Kay - your guide is brilliant, I think it is the best around!

+1
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Hey, im a old time summoner. Realy love the look of the guide and the build. So im planing on going this build at the start of league. Both since i suspect crafting the items will be a lot easier, but also since summoner is a good way to get into red maps fast, with little investment.

I have tested the levling a bit and im realy strugling with act bosses? Do you have any tips for them. Mervile and Dominus especially. I can pop in a Animate Weapon for mervile but dom just kills of al my minions? how do any of you speed runners deal with em?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация