Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
DrDraePhD написал:
So I went back to Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering after getting randomly 1-shot in T16 maps and during my T3 Seed harvest while I was using Plaguebringer and Flesh Offering.

Bone Offering with MS feels so much smoother.

Anyone else running Pure Spectres with this set up?

I did but because of lack of damage I decide to play Flesh + Vic because I can pretty much oneshot everything and do maps much much faster than using Bone + % life on block. And to be honest I've been one shoted as well with this using Glancing Blow and Basalt Flask.

Much better does was Esh with Bone Offering. I had 7400 hp + 1300 ES and clear was faster than RS with Bone
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:
I am considering dropping Commander of Darkness and taking Bone Barrier but before I do so I wanted to get everyone's opinion and to let me know if I might be overlooking something.

Bone Armour appears to be a superior version of Steelskin which would free up 2 links that I could replace with Carrion Golem linked to Maim or if anyone has ideas on something better.

Losing:

- 30 Resists for me and minions - My resists are way overcapped so no issue for me and Redemption Sentries are very tanky so not sure they need it.
- 9% attack speed
- 30% increased damage

Gaining:

Golem - additional dps from the golem, additional flat phys to all minions
Maim - mobs take 14% additional phys
10% phys reduction
20% increased life recovery rate
20% more max life for minions
Bone Armour - Better version of Steelskin that applies to me and minions - Bleed immunity so I can take something else on my flask

Let me know if I am overlooking something or if I would be losing way too much dps. Right now my dps seems really great but I feel super squishy.

Thanks
There's not much point in Maim, RS don't do enough physical damage to matter (like <6%). Carrion Golem's damage increase is pretty small. Stone Golem would be better IMO for the life regen.

I'd be a bit worried about minion survivability without Commander of Darkness. Your sentries are going to go from 60% fire/lightning resist to 30%, that's 75% more damage taken. Zombies are even worse since they start at 40% so they'll take 100% more damage; they're going to crumble.

For survivability, try swapping Jade Flask for Basalt for the extra physical damage reduction first. See how much that helps.

Second, since you're not stacking block, this worked really well for me mapping last league:

1) Trade Rumi's for Alchemist's Granite Flask of Iron Skin (increased effect/reduced duration and increased armor during flask effect). That'll get you to 14k armor which will help a ton while mapping.
2) Molten Shell instead of Steelskin. Should result in a slightly better shield, bonus armor and longer duration. You could probably drop the increased duration gem for something else (Stone Golem maybe).

Third, Enduring Cry + Call to Arms looks really powerful, though I haven't tried it myself a lot of people have had good luck with it. Would cost you like 4 points from somewhere for that and another 4 points for 2 extra endurance charges!
can someone share the redemption sentry with me? Please!
standard IGN = dlma_witch
Thank you
How important/good are Grip of the Council?

I find that currently all of my damage is fine, but I'm having really bad issues getting one shot randomly. I was thinking of

Swapping out of
-Frost bomb/Avatar of Fire
-Profane Proxy
-Grip of the Council

For
-Storm brand with curse on hit
-A ring with actual HP
-Gloves with actual HP

Just to trade some damage out for survivability. I've found it really hard to keep up with dex reqs and resists with only a few item slots that can even be adjusted.
Последняя редакция: Enthusiasm. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 17:50:28
[/quote]There's not much point in Maim, RS don't do enough physical damage to matter (like <6%). [/quote]

I am probably misunderstanding the mechanics. I was thinking since all of RS damage is physical and converted to cold that the increase to physical damage would have an impact. So the physical damage is converted prior to the increase in physical damage taken?

Appreciate the advise.
Последняя редакция: Fizzx_Gaming. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 18:00:51
"
ExtasYPwN4Ge написал:
so i just bought this gear, is it enough to keep my AG alive?

Well sadly my AG just died on Sirus A8, rip 5 ex :S
thats the setup i was running it in.

Im feeling so exhausted of playing summoner this league, dps is so low, survivability is meh (even just a8 sirus is impossible to kill deathless for me), clearspeed is fine but still beyond tier 1 builds. Also ag is keep dying every two days or so.
Would be really appreciate if someone could advice me something to handle my misery. My current build atm:
Скрытый текст
Chain OR Fork for clear ?

with Redemtion Sentrys
Последняя редакция: fac31. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 18:47:01
Ok for everyone having issues crafting/buying cluster jewels:

For Large Cluster Jewels: i75+ for 2 jewel sockets

Get Renewal + Raze and Pillage/Rotten Claws and then augment crit.
or
Get Renewal + any suffix + Augment Crit(Vicious Bite) + Augment Fire(Raze and Pillage)
(you need a random suffix to have 2 suffixes to block out fire res)

(Reminder that you can't augment magic items, so you will probably have to regal and then annul and hope you keep the desired mods.)

For Medium Cluster Jewels: i68+ for Precise Commander

Alt spam for Vengeful/Precise + Regal

Precise + Random = Annul random then if only Precise is left, Regal
Vengeful + Random = Alt

(This way of crafting worked pre "buff" to cluster jewels.)
(Now, you just get vengeful + a useful suffix then regal)
(If you have the currency, get vengeful and useful suffix, then aug crit for precise commander)

Most of my medium jewels have came from using a regal on a jewel with vengeful + socket only. I have crafted probably close to 10 of these.

Large clusters should cost under 2 exalts, mediums will cost under 2 if you craft yourself. Not accounting for buying the base cluster jewel.

Large cluster price will be based on augment crit price(3-4ex for the craft). If you do not have one yourself. BUT, reforge with crit is very common and you can annul from there and then augment life and augment fire.
(I personally would not use augment life after the cluster jewel changes since there's about a 1 in 7 chance to get renewal if you have open prefixes and suffix and a 1 in 5 chance to get renewal if you have only open prefix.)

Augment life for renewal isn't guaranteed though as there are 3 prefixes tagged as life. So it might take a few tries with remove add life to get Renewal.

Good luck.

edit: These are the BiS large cluster jewels which you only use two notables from and they only require 5 passive points to use the two medium jewel sockets. Make sure they are 8 passive points only.
Последняя редакция: imphilxd. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 21:55:51
"
mefistofx написал:
"
DrDraePhD написал:
So I went back to Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering after getting randomly 1-shot in T16 maps and during my T3 Seed harvest while I was using Plaguebringer and Flesh Offering.

Bone Offering with MS feels so much smoother.

Anyone else running Pure Spectres with this set up?

I did but because of lack of damage I decide to play Flesh + Vic because I can pretty much oneshot everything and do maps much much faster than using Bone + % life on block. And to be honest I've been one shoted as well with this using Glancing Blow and Basalt Flask.

Much better does was Esh with Bone Offering. I had 7400 hp + 1300 ES and clear was faster than RS with Bone

That's plenty of lifepool, nice. I ran a bunch of T14-T16 maps and damage feels solid. I do feel the drop off during the boss fight but my survivability has been great and able to take shots from crusaders.

My lifepool is only at 6.5k so the block helps a TON. I can carelessly dive into mobs and the mobs die quick enough (1shot). Probably could use some cluster jewel updates tho to improve boss fights.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация