Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Andriiev написал:

Thanks for the ideas. I'm liking the cursing golem you have there.

Does curse from golem stack with Skitterbots without additional curse on chest?
"
afonsosp написал:
"
Andriiev написал:
Hi!

First off, thanks for the build & guide, it's great.

I'm using Pure Spectres however I don't use AG because I don't really like it. I've been using Stone Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Elemental Army - Vaal Summon Skeletons.

I'd like to transition from this into something more defensive, preferably CWDT or something similar.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Edit:
Follow up question: any suggestions on gloves/helm/boots enchants?

I`m using a Defensive build here, it`s work very well, check my Profile.

I have no issues with any boss, any Tier, rarely I die.

This SHield is helping a alot.

I thought you can only apply 1 curse or does skitterbot and personal curse stack?
"
YanJJ написал:
"
afonsosp написал:
"
Andriiev написал:
Hi!

First off, thanks for the build & guide, it's great.

I'm using Pure Spectres however I don't use AG because I don't really like it. I've been using Stone Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Elemental Army - Vaal Summon Skeletons.

I'd like to transition from this into something more defensive, preferably CWDT or something similar.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Edit:
Follow up question: any suggestions on gloves/helm/boots enchants?

I`m using a Defensive build here, it`s work very well, check my Profile.

I have no issues with any boss, any Tier, rarely I die.

This SHield is helping a alot.

I thought you can only apply 1 curse or does skitterbot and personal curse stack?

no, they dont stack, you need awakend curse on hit or +1 curse skill
So, if we went for a crafted helmet and a crafted shield with +2 Minimum Power Charges And +2 Minimum Frenzy Charges, does the tree stay the same or do we change anything? Except going for Necromatic Aegis ofc

"
firedani написал:
Hi!
Would it be worth getting a 5L body armor with +1 spectres mod for 1-2ex instead of a 6L normal one in terms of dps? And if I do that which gem should be dropped out of the six? Currently I am using the league starter build.

yes, 5l with +1 is better.
I would drop deathmark first
"
Nicklasa написал:
"
ShmooDude написал:
But you're not converting cold damage into anything. Here's how it works in PoB after I import your character (alternately you can mess around with a conversion calculator):

100 Physical Damage
Hatred - 35% Extra Physical to Cold (+35 Cold)
Skill - 75% Physical to Cold (-75 Physical, +75 Cold)
25 Physical Damage, 110 Cold Damage
Shield - 8% Extra Cold to Chaos (+8.8 Chaos)
Triad Grip - 100% Physical To Chaos (-25 Physical, +25 Cold)
110 Cold Damage, 33.8 Chaos Damage

The Triad Grip only converts Physical Damage, not Cold Damage. For that you'd need 100% Cold -> Chaos conversion as well.

That said, if what you say is true that you can do elemental reflect maps (physical reflect maps are obviously doable because you converted it all away) then something different may be happening. Perhaps it's different for monsters and the "skill" conversion takes lower precedence than the gear conversion. In that case it would in fact be 100% Chaos damage because there's no physical left to convert.

So question. Do your Redemption Sentries ever freeze anything? Since Freeze is based on cold damage if they're not freezing anything that'd be a clear indication that there's no cold damage.

If they do, I wonder if you could do a test for me and turn off Hatred aura. Since that's "extra" cold damage that would be your only source of cold damage if Triad Grip is converting all Physical to Chaos.

Ah got yah , my plan from the start was to use the Arena Champions but had just killed the warlord so i went : heck lets just try with redemption sentries.

So i just got home from work. I went into a map with only my spectres. No hatred , not skitters bots nothing. Also removed a abyss jewel that gave cold dmg to minions.

To be able to easier for me to see i removed GMP aswell. And their attacks sometimes does freeze mobs but that could be from the triads tho , since they have 8 % chance to freeze , shock , ignite
I also should have mentioned specifically with their bow attacks, because they do have those ice blobs they throw that are a cold spell that wouldn't be affected by Triad Grip.

You can't freeze without sufficient cold damage. A 100% chaos damage damage attack will never freeze. The fact that they freeze proves they're doing significant cold damage. You have to beat an enemies ailment threshold to freeze them, so just the tiny amount from the abyss jewel wouldn't cut it.

For you specifically, PoB calculates their attacks as 85% cold, 15% chaos. So all the Triad grip is really doing for you is enabling you to do Physical Reflect maps.
Just found Awakened Multistrike Support. Is it worth to change my Redemption Sentries to Knights or should I just sell it

What Mods on wand are necessary to get more dps from spectres? This one below is mine. THe best witll be +2 to socketed gems - minion/skill gem?
Последняя редакция: mefistofx. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 17:30:53
"
wallypoe написал:
"
firedani написал:
Hi!
Would it be worth getting a 5L body armor with +1 spectres mod for 1-2ex instead of a 6L normal one in terms of dps? And if I do that which gem should be dropped out of the six? Currently I am using the league starter build.

yes, 5l with +1 is better.
I would drop deathmark first

Thanks for your reply!
Hey guys! I see build endgame that doesn't use devouring, using skiter + bonechill. How does bonechill work if the skitter doesn't have a chilled aura?
My animated is dying too easy for sirus and sometimes for high damage maps, would it be a good idea to use stone golem or carrion? And why many people using armaggedon brand and no holy flame totem?
Последняя редакция: asklan123. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 18:07:09
Hey guys I have two questions!

1. Would anyone kindly explain the change from using Pierce Support for RS to using Vicious Projectiles for mapping? Do we not need the pierce ability anymore?

2. I know we can't do elemental reflect but are we supposed to be having a hard time doing physical reflect maps with RS too?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация