Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
CVgMaDBgOD написал:
How easy will be switching from SD to RS(coz they are anyway superior)
Doesn't seem that much need changing, like, chest piece(with gems) that's all?

Hey! I'm not sure if this is still the case in 3.12, but it looks like she also recommends Grip of the Council gloves instead of rares if running Redemption Sentries. That's my plan too! I'm sure it's perfectly viable without them though.
"
Boxxerz написал:
So you're guide for spectres and cluster jewels says to use overstock.
However other content creators are saying that overstock doesn't work on skitterbots as it's not your shock. One guy even said GGG confirmed it.

I'm new to summoners tho, tried your guide at the end of harvest and enjoyed it, never did get cluster jewels tho.I plan to use it for heist league start too. I'm just wondering if I should attempt to get craft some overshock jewels (hc ssf) or go for something else.

That could be right. We thought it was correct because it changed in the game display, but maybe it was just a GGG bug (but they never did bug fix with patch).

GGG has nerfed vengeful commander, so maybe we should go back to use minion cluster jewels. I will check the numbers and make update.

Also if we keep elemental clusters, I think going for the curse effectiveness might be good.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
CVgMaDBgOD написал:
How easy will be switching from SD to RS(coz they are anyway superior)
Doesn't seem that much need changing, like, chest piece(with gems) that's all?

If you have 3b3w, you can easily change most spectres. Almost spectres have 3 blue gems (Raise Spectre, Minion Damage, Predator) and then 3 other gems.

For Physical base spectres, Grip of the Council is 20% more damage.

For Lightning base spectres, Algor Mortis is 35% more damage.*

*Actually boss takes 35% increase damage so adds to other 'taken'.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
ElCatti написал:
"
HinuErus написал:
May i just ask 1 question ?

Can slave driver still be played?

Sure but they will start dying at some point in higher red maps.

What do you mean "Start dying"? I was playing 3.9, 3.10 and 3.11 with SD, they almost never dies. Few exceptions where they can die: sometimes at Sirus fight if they will stand in ground aoe(but you can resummom them inside), at delve 500-600+ with some deadly mods procs or if you have low dps for super juiced (scarabs, sextants, watchstones) 100% delirium map. That's it.
"
feyfeyfey написал:
Hello,

I am looking for a good HC build ?

It s my 3rd or 4th league. Last one I pushed the farthest, Uber Lab, T15, Atziri with a HOA Juggernaut.

I wonder if I can go farther that before with this build.

Is there any modification for HC ?

Thank you

I think this guide is written very well for hardcore. I play hc ssf and used this guide and it worked quite well.

The #1 thing is, dont get comfortable while leveling. You can at a point feel very safe while your minions soak up alot of damage and if you slack on gear and push too fast you end up dieing.

However kay make the point to say life and all res cap is the most important and should be sought before minion damage upgrades. Follow that rules and this worked great for hardcore
i see players with 5 Specter,

from gem we get 3 (at lvl 25) then 1 from Chest, from where dose the 5th Specter comes?
"
HISCH написал:
i see players with 5 Specter,

from gem we get 3 (at lvl 25) then 1 from Chest, from where dose the 5th Specter comes?

The passive Death Attunement from the tree. Usually put on your amulet with annointment.
Any plans to produce a leveling filter with audio alerts for the relevant links? Or is there an existing one someone would recommend that comes close?

With so much potential for off-screening having the audio descriptions on drops is fairly mandatory I'd imagine.
Hi all, i'm coming back to PoE after a year long break. Chose this build as my league starter as i wont have much time to play and want a build that can start cheap and maybe transition into an end-game build. Hopefully i can at least reach Shaper kill.

Any tips on making the leveling easier? Should i level with minions like Zombies/skelies/specters? Or level with a self cast spell?
"
Krazy_X написал:
Hi all, i'm coming back to PoE after a year long break. Chose this build as my league starter as i wont have much time to play and want a build that can start cheap and maybe transition into an end-game build. Hopefully i can at least reach Shaper kill.

Any tips on making the leveling easier? Should i level with minions like Zombies/skelies/specters? Or level with a self cast spell?

Leveling with minions IMO is easier but leveling with self cast spells is faster. So it comes down to whats more important to you. Kay has a solid guide for leveling with minions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация