Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm getting a LUA error when I try to import this base build in POB. Anyone else?

POE 3.12, POB 1.4.170

NVM... just installed the community version and imported just fine.
Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Felsangom. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 6:23:19
I'm hoping that I can follow the leveling guide and that it will be up to date with all the changes. crossing my fingers....
Seems like Heist monsters cannot be raised as spectres. Disappointing after Harvest let us raise new monsters. Some of the heist mobs seemed pretty interesting.

Edit: Apparently only temporarily disabled. I guess we're doing skellies or spiders till they get turned on.
Последняя редакция: Kraineth. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 23:58:42
KAY!!! Thank you for the act videos, it saved A LOT of time leveling.

For anyone else who's new to minions or where to get gems ect, I highly recommend you watch kays videos on a second monitor or your cell phone and just pause the video as you needed while progressing story mode!
Hello,

How good (self-survive-wise) is this build for lazy, slow noob player like me?

Do I need a fast reaction, fast movement to survive?

Thnx for comment.
"
attronach написал:
Hello,

How good (self-survive-wise) is this build for lazy, slow noob player like me?

Do I need a fast reaction, fast movement to survive?

Thnx for comment.

Nope, Highly recommend watching the videos as u progress makes it SUPER easy lazy mode. tells you when were what gems to get everything.

use your crafting bench to add life and res to items if you don't find enough good rares and youre golden
Great guide!

An FYI to everyone, use the "Gem Checklist for Each Act" rather than the "Full Walkthrough".
It is more updated.
https://pastebin.com/mbewArwv (for the base tankiness build)

"mainOutput" (a nil value)

stack traceback
modules/Build.lua 133, etc...program wouldn't let me copy and paste the error
Hey all, i had a late start this season and just got to the end of act 4. I'll be picking up SDs on act 5. Should i start using them on act 5 along with zombies and skelies?

What should i link specters to in a 4L? (Nevermind, just found it: 1. Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Spell Echo + Predator (BBBB))

So far the build is going very well. Killed Malachai with a bunch of random blue items.
Последняя редакция: Krazy_X. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 7:07:59
FYI it seems Arena Master was nerfed, only 20% buff now.
In-Game Name: Nibllett

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация