Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi, does anyone have crushclaw spectres I can get? I've been using baranite preachers but they just don't feel great to use, so hoping to try something else out. IGN RSSpectre_Witch
"
AfroROM написал:
Hi, does anyone have crushclaw spectres I can get? I've been using baranite preachers but they just don't feel great to use, so hoping to try something else out. IGN RSSpectre_Witch

How are people getting Primal Crushclaws in heist, or are you playing standard?
Has anyone have any success getting to red maps with any of the build variants. Can you link your pob and what you are using?
"
amkronos написал:
"
AfroROM написал:

How are people getting Primal Crushclaws in heist, or are you playing standard?

I think people found it using Desecrate (Alternate Quality 3 = "Each Corpse spawned has 2% chance to be a Forgotten Corpse"). The Forgotten Corpse is the crab, I think?
Can i follow S&S build the way it is right now or should i wait for updates ?

Btw what is the best spectres for bossing ?
I have Crushclaws if people need them, free ofc (gotta farm that karma somehow)
Hello fellow necromancers,

The recent patch notes are exciting and state how there are new heist-specific monsters available to be spectre-fied. I was wondering what monsters come into mind? Personally, I'd like to shotgun them back and avenge my many corridor deaths.

Redemption Sentries are only lacking due to the profane proxy no longer supporting sniper's mark. Clear is lacking and damage is lacking with pierce swapped in.
"
ImmortalOverlord написал:
I have Crushclaws if people need them, free ofc (gotta farm that karma somehow)

Thanks for the crushclaws!
So what are the suggested links for tactician? Your video shows very different to what OP is using .
Anyone got any baranite spectres or any cool ones?
Последняя редакция: Darkpony. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 22:24:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация