Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I've been playing around with syndicate operatives, here are some thoughts:

As others have mentioned already, these have amazing map clear and decent single-target. Phase run has been a necessity in keeping up with the off-screen clear. (Plus fits nicely in triad grip).

The operatives are a bit finicky in melee range and do next to no damage: this requires keeping convocation on hand for anything that likes to leap on top of your spectres.

Because of the off-screen clear, I'm not a fan of profane proxy as most of the time the skitterbot can't get in range for the curse to have any impact.
Additionally for single-target, bonechill + skitterbot + self cast frostbite gives a better multiplier than having frostbite on proxy. This also frees up a ring for unset which feels necessary as triad grip eats up a lot.

Love the guide, been following it now for 3.12.

Just saw the new video by Kay. Does anyone have the Syndicate Operator Spectres that I could grab? (Heist Softcore)

Последняя редакция: Novantis. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 15:07:46
"
Rhydarious написал:

The operatives are a bit finicky in melee range and do next to no damage: this requires keeping convocation on hand for anything that likes to leap on top of your spectres.

That makes sense why my damage sometimes in bosses is too low :p

but, 99% of time i can do T16/minos with easy using a tabula. Seems great :p
Последняя редакция: Darkkaos. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 14:54:20
LF syndicate operatives to raise in heist softcore.
IGN:Heissewitchblini
Hello,

Are Primal crushclaw good by themselves (over RS or RK ) or are they only meaningfull wih spider ?

thanks by advance !
Последняя редакция: galette. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 15:21:09
"
Rhydarious написал:
I've been playing around with syndicate operatives, here are some thoughts:

As others have mentioned already, these have amazing map clear and decent single-target. Phase run has been a necessity in keeping up with the off-screen clear. (Plus fits nicely in triad grip).

Because of the off-screen clear, I'm not a fan of profane proxy as most of the time the skitterbot can't get in range for the curse to have any impact.
Additionally for single-target, bonechill + skitterbot + self cast frostbite gives a better multiplier than having frostbite on proxy. This also frees up a ring for unset which feels necessary as triad grip eats up a lot.

This sounds great. do you have a pob?
Guys, i found the slipper spectre of this league, it's Risen Vaal Advocate
https://poedb.tw/us/Risen_Vaal_Advocate#Metadata
There are 4 versions of them, we are interested in Physical ones (with Triad Grip conversion to cold) or Lightning one (with Algor Mortis and Cold Snap)
The Lightning one has a 1000-3000 base damage lightning "fireball" and their AI is better than Baranite or Templar spectres.

I also tested the "explosion" part in their skill description (for lightning ones) and it seems to have an explosion that is rather small in radius, but i assume it has the same damage as the base projectile or close to it, i have no idea how to test the damage.

If there are any proficient testers then maybe they can take a look and tell us whats up. Because if i am right and the explosion from lightning proj behaves like normal fireball, then 15kk dps is easily obtainable.
"
Dasidarius написал:
Is there a discord to discuss the specter build?

Channel 6666. Because 666 was already taken :-(
how do you use cluster sets?
i can't even do 1 set lvl 93 need many passive points. how is it possible to make 2 sets ? i'm so confused.
Hello, anyone online who could share Syndicate operative and/or crushclaws with me please? Happy to tip. IGN is Scallia_SneakyGolems

Edit: got them. Thanks!!
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Последняя редакция: Scallia. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 16:07:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация