Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Grumpyrock написал:
What is the best way to level this without any of the items required at level 35? All the trade sites are dead right now....

I just had to do the same thing.

The two levelling uniques are Wraithlord (boosts spectre survivability) and Bones of Ullr (+1 spectre).

Here's the work around:

You will want to keep using Storm Brand as your main damage and have the spectres as assists. Skip the passives in 'stage 2: transition', specifically do not spec Elemental Equilibrium. EE reduces the damage from SB and increased spectre damage.

So, hopefully you have 2x 4-links:

Storm Brand + Added Cold Damage + Summon Phantasms + Added Lightning Damage
Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Minion Life + Elemental Focus

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 4:29:29
"
pumao написал:
"
Cannibal Fire-Eater confirmed in Act 1 - The Coast

I watched a lot and desectare, and could not find them in Coast.
Can anyone help me summon Cannibal Fire-Eater?

Ok I found that not in each location you can spawn them with desecrate - they show randomly (like every 2-3 desecrates) in imperial gardens or in library too, but didn't seen them in Lunaris Temple..

I'v hope it will help :)
How are new defensive gems for this build? Since now Shield Charge can be used with wands good old shield charge with fortify is what I'm using now.
"
sulatal написал:

Ok I found that not in each location you can spawn them with desecrate - they show randomly (like every 2-3 desecrates) in imperial gardens or in library too, but didn't seen them in Lunaris Temple..

I'v hope it will help :)

You probably confused something, you can spawn them anywhere as long as you have 1+ spectre of them, because desecrate generate corpses from map creature pool.
Got them from Ledge though, might spawn right next to waypoint.
Dunno why, but i use tons desecrates in Coast at start and dont saw them, but then i run throu easelly found a lot of them and raised one mannually, then multiplikated him in HO. Looks like they not in desecrate list of A1-Coast still.

Found on the Ledge at the first attempt!
Thank you all for the hint.
Последняя редакция: pumao. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 5:43:33
"
Sky2Hi4Me написал:
Looks like they not in desecrate list of A1-Coast still.

"
Seniobob написал:
Got them from Ledge though, might spawn right next to waypoint.

You're absolutely right.

Even though we can find them at A1-coast, they don't seem to be on the desecrate table. Very weird.

They are easy to desecrate at A1-Ledge. I'll update the guide.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 6:01:31
moving my autobomber elementalist back to summoner for bossing.

One thing i would like to ask. It seems the weapon you crafted looks expensive if you choose to buy the "trigger gems on spell" craft and cant craft it by yourself.

If you craft a sceptre by yourself with the minion damage, it seems (according to the wiki atleast) that you can maxcraft 80% minion damage on a 1hand. How do you manage to to get 90% on them?
It looks cheaper to try to craft the damage on it, use 2ex and get some craft bench service for minion attack/cast speed and the trigger craft.
"
kayella написал:
"
Grumpyrock написал:
What is the best way to level this without any of the items required at level 35? All the trade sites are dead right now....

I just had to do the same thing.

The two levelling uniques are Wraithlord (boosts spectre survivability) and Bones of Ullr (+1 spectre).

Here's the work around:

You will want to keep using Storm Brand as your main damage and have the spectres as assists. Skip the passives in 'stage 2: transition', specifically do not spec Elemental Equilibrium. EE reduces the damage from SB and increased spectre damage.

So, hopefully you have 2x 4-links:

Storm Brand + Added Cold Damage + Summon Phantasms + Added Lightning Damage
Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Minion Life + Elemental Focus

Few Questions,heh...am bit confused :S

Im at act4, lvl 37 and wanted to make transition to spectres.

For now i can only do this what you wrote, but Storm Brand will be on 3L, dont have adequate 4L nor currency to fiddle around..

1. What to throw out? Added Lightning?

2. Went to the Ledge, found that guy who can shoot fire, managed to ''resurect'' one, but cant resurect second one..? (for now i can only have two spectres...) Cant figure this out :|

3. When i finally get everything together.. i will still use zombies, storm brand and spectres all together, correct?

Sorry for annoying questions..i know that league just started and that we all are like.. ''dont ask anything,leave me alone'',heh..

That said, thank you in advance for your time :|
Последняя редакция: Saint_and_Sinner. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 7:45:55
"
Pedro3051 написал:

Finally crafted this, just in time for the new League start.

Thanks a ton for the build, went from barely being capable of doing red maps to easily farming uber elder with it!

Why blind on hit and physical damage? Does it affect the minions?
Последняя редакция: realhoffi83. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 10:08:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация