Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

After updating my build due to the FE nerf I can reach 3.4mil Shaper dps fairly easily with SGs (2.8mil without vorici white socket for full 6Bs) which is more than enough.. plenty of room to minmax damage as gear is far from optimal but hoping to push Shaper today

https://pastebin.com/ZJaGv5RL

I run Charisma node because I slot Inc. Duration + Vaal Haste in my Golem links, so need to be able to recast without cycling auras, and QoL for free socket in ring.. no Vaal Skellies in wand trigger, instead spell cascade for max flesh offering duration, placing Vaal Skellies in open ring slot instead for bosses. Taking closest Templar minion nodes and life evens out the life totals if you supplement with Herbalism in Ranger tree (-60 life total compared to this build's PoB using identical gear) and felt smoother to level into

Overall still very much enjoying this build even with the FE nerf, excited to try SG later against Shaper and friends..

Последняя редакция: lupeFuria. Время: 10 июня 2019 г., 6:45:59
"
ashanae написал:
"
JustMane написал:
Just use solars. I still have almost 6mln shaper dps..

With standart league gear? Thats a LOT of luck and investment in temp league tho.

On League we just need min 2x curse, 6l Viss and its all...
Its lot envesment?
Good Jewels and min 95 lvll we get toons od DPS.
On std i have huge dps but on leagie izi to cap 1mln per spectre
So, will the tree from guide work with Solar Guards or i need to re-spec?
Followed guide till today and looks like FE doesnt work anymore as well as it was before.
Im not so good at the game and dont have much time to play, so really need an update to understand what to do next :)
"
JustMane написал:
"
ashanae написал:
"
JustMane написал:
Just use solars. I still have almost 6mln shaper dps..

With standart league gear? Thats a LOT of luck and investment in temp league tho.

On League we just need min 2x curse, 6l Viss and its all...
Its lot envesment?
Good Jewels and min 95 lvll we get toons od DPS.
On std i have huge dps but on leagie izi to cap 1mln per spectre

2x curse and 6l vis , but you will not have 6 mil shaper dps with that, also remember abbys jewels was nerfed in legion.
"
lupeFuria написал:

Overall still very much enjoying this build even with the FE nerf, excited to try SG later against Shaper and friends..

I run something simmilar but i'm more on r side of tree instead of acro, atm can reak 800k shapers per second with your links, thanks.
Working on vorici atm for sockets :)

2x curse and 6l vis , but you will not have 6 mil shaper dps with that, also remember abbys jewels was nerfed in legion.[/quote]

"abbys jewels was nerfed in legion."? What nerf?
Wait what?
Hey!

Haven't played for a few leagues but came back to this one and decided to play a summoner, found this guide and it's great. The only thing that confuses me atm is how big difference there is between Fire-eaters and SG? still worth playing with fire-eaters?

Regards
Xoopzie
Maybe it's a stupid question, but suppose i play wit a friend and she curse with, let's say vulnerability. What happens with my projectile weakness curse (also with my Flammability in case run with dual curse build)?.
Is only one player curse/s actived at the same time?. Maybe if this happens it's better to play 'solo', but i/we want to play with friends.
"
JustMane написал:

2x curse and 6l vis , but you will not have 6 mil shaper dps with that, also remember abbys jewels was nerfed in legion.

"abbys jewels was nerfed in legion."? What nerf?
Wait what?
[/quote]

Max hp you can roll is 40 hp now and flat dmg on jewels was like halved or so.
"
ollydbg написал:
Maybe it's a stupid question, but suppose i play wit a friend and she curse with, let's say vulnerability. What happens with my projectile weakness curse (also with my Flammability in case run with dual curse build)?.
Is only one player curse/s actived at the same time?. Maybe if this happens it's better to play 'solo', but i/we want to play with friends.

Your curses will override your friends and vice versa, if your friend has 1 curse and then you apply 2 curses, you will override your friend.. if they cast their 1 curse on the target, they will override both your curses unless their build supports dual curse.. makes sense? lol
Последняя редакция: lupeFuria. Время: 10 июня 2019 г., 8:26:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация