Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

How to get more dps/or at least survivality? using the single cluster btw..
I'm only 91 so I didn't expect to be higher, but the dps is so low that its hard to survive in bosses such as shaper, guardians, sirus. I don't have that much problem with conq stil doable. 193k (shaper dps) per spectre with all buffs except onslaught.
"
xJhaden написал:

How to get more dps/or at least survivality? using the single cluster btw..
I'm only 91 so I didn't expect to be higher, but the dps is so low that its hard to survive in bosses such as shaper, guardians, sirus. I don't have that much problem with conq stil doable. 193k (shaper dps) per spectre with all buffs except onslaught.

I have Glancing Blows and Sanctuary wheel. This gievs me 75/74 in block. I also have 4% life on block on my shield. This helps a lot for me.
Hi Kay!

How long should I continue to use zombies? I am in SSF and up to tier 5 maps now. I am not sure if they are doing anything. Or are they just a meat shield?
"
Kmanchine написал:
I know you put lot of work into this leveling guide, but i would highly recommend not going for minion instability with srs. As you are squishy early on you want to stay away from enemies and srs + infernal legion + minion instability would just die before even be able to deal damage to enemies. Minion instability is decent with summon skeletons as you spawn them on enemies but still making them disappear when they reach 35% life is not something i like.

As for raise zombies i would suggest putting them in second weapon set to level and not to use them until you get indomitable army or sacrifice cluster for minion survivability.

Act 1
BBR for holy flame totem + Summon phantasm support + infused channeling for clear
BBB flame wall + arcane surge lvl 1 + frostblink can do on 2 link helps with clear. or just drop arcane surge if you dont have sockets
BBB SRS + Minion damage + Infernal legion later swap with summon skeletons.
End of Act 2 Drop holy flame totem for raise zombie with melee splash and minion speed / minion damage. I prefer minion speed as i find that they are faster in getting to enemies.
Vitality is nice aura but you need to keep close to your minion for it to affect them but its still worth using.
Holy flame totem also provides regeneration to minions that stand on concetrated ground thus getting minion instability is even bigger minus for me.

This is excellent advice, and what TytyKiller does in his Minion run for the most part. Holy Flame Totem is very strong and can be used for a while until Zombies become useful. Skeletons have the strongest dps otherwise. I tend to use Infernal Legion with Skitterbots asap and put skeletons on a dps 4-link.

Has anyone tried Holy Flame Totem with Combustion? Should be strong in theory but I'm not sure how often it "hits".

Since this is a boss based league I'm going Spectre guaranteed, maybe Crabbie or something similar, this League as Golem start got nerfed (and will likely get hit even more in patch notes: classic GGG triple nerf method)

----

On another note. In the videos there were Primal Crushclaw corpses in the Tunnels. Are those different weaker versions of the Crabbie (so not the ones we want). Not sure how that works. What about the Harvest one (which should be available again this League)?

Последняя редакция: pmpch. Время: 7 янв. 2021 г., 23:48:58
"
kayella написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
Hi kay, I wanted to ask if you know what the base armour of an AG is.
Because POB is showing me 1129 while on PoeDB it's saying it's 24242.
https://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Animate+Guardian
Would you happen to know which one is correct?

Actually not sure. But I think trust POB numbers.

poedb also shows AG base life is 34285.

Thanks Kay but since you're not sure either I chose to follow POEdb because they have never been wrong before.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 2:15:56
"
erigol07 написал:

this program initially contains your leveling guide, but it is somewhat outdated and not always informative enough

If you update it and make it more thorough you should submit it to github since I'm sure other people will benefit from it!
I am nervous that they have not shown the Necro ascendency changes yet...
OO *this is my nervous attentive look! :P And thanks for all your work Kay, much appreciated!

Ps I'm noobish, how long before league start will they give us the actual patch notes?
Последняя редакция: xoxPerkxox. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 12:03:55
"
xoxPerkxox написал:

Ps I'm noobish, how long before league start will they give us the actual patch notes?

Announcement Schedule
Quick question, is SRS really better than Skeletons when you get it? I tried both and Skeletons seems smoother.
- talking about leveling
Последняя редакция: Jinks. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 13:18:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация