Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Koshling написал:
Are FAS viable on a 4/5 link as you level through the later Acts and then into white maps? In particular with 4 or 5 links I assume you wont be using GMP at all, so is the clear still 'ok' (ish at least) without it, or are you more relying on SRS/skelies for clear at that point?

I am on act 8 with FAS on a 4-link, and so far, no issues.
Hey , I have a simple question, the thread of hope needed is medium right ? the ravenous horde looks a little far from medium... Thanks !
Have play this game for the past year and a half. Pretty decent add-on.
The comment above was 11 years ago lol
"
Nichot написал:
Hey , I have a simple question, the thread of hope needed is medium right ? the ravenous horde looks a little far from medium... Thanks !

Medium for ravenous horde.
21 JAN 2021
Pure Spectres Build Guide updated for 3.13!
Forum Guide Updated: 4.2 Pure Spectres
Youtube video guide: PoE 3.13 - Pure Spectres Summoner Build

Updating Spectres & Spiders now. I will upload a guide and update forum soon! Current build will actually work fine and it's just a small update.

I have also updated the One-Shot Crabbies build into normal build (MI SRS + Skele) that will work in mapping. I really like the build because it can be played with one hand (actually I use foot pedals).
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 20:45:17
"
Exileddragon65 написал:
"
wenyang9319 написал:
Hi Kay,

I am currently using Skitterbot + Vitality, both of them do reserved 80% - 90% of my mana.
I have noticed that on the guide, you didn't recommend to have a mana flask. However, with my current max mana / mana regeneration rate, I can't spam SRS without mana flask.

How can I build my char without a mana flask?

Hi, I had the same prob with this setup, so after some meddling, I am using the Skelly setup instead of the SRS, it's feels much smoother and easier to use, plus,, you can plant your Skellies as you're moving, there's no travel time, so you can just put them right on top of the enemy . Setup : SS/MPDS/MDS/ and MS (2B,2R Sockets.) I can now run Hatred/Vitality and Skitters. Hope this helps in some way. :)

Thanks Exileddragon65,
I am just transformed to skeleton build, will try it out and see how it's going.
"
kayella написал:
"
Exileddragon65 написал:
"
wenyang9319 написал:
Hi Kay,

I am currently using Skitterbot + Vitality, both of them do reserved 80% - 90% of my mana.
I have noticed that on the guide, you didn't recommend to have a mana flask. However, with my current max mana / mana regeneration rate, I can't spam SRS without mana flask.

How can I build my char without a mana flask?

Hi, I had the same prob with this setup, so after some meddling, I am using the Skelly setup instead of the SRS, it's feels much smoother and easier to use, plus,, you can plant your Skellies as you're moving, there's no travel time, so you can just put them right on top of the enemy . Setup : SS/MPDS/MDS/ and MS (2B,2R Sockets.) I can now run Hatred/Vitality and Skitters. Hope this helps in some way. :)

The idea isn't to spam the SRS because you need to wait for Unleash to recharge. So mana should be OK... Sorry it's not so clear.

I don't like to plant skeles while I'm kiting, so I like to use SRS. For example I just run around the outside of the ritual circle and cast SRS when unleash is recharged. The SRS will fly to the monsters by themselves :)

You can do the same with skeles if you link with feeding frenzy though.

Thanks Kay, will try it out soon.
What gem will you recommend to replace with feeding frenzy?

PS: Just watched your latest pure spectre build video on Youtube, great content, keep it up =) Subscribed and looking forward for more content from Kay, for example Sirus bossing guide or whatever.
Hey Kay,
I'm a new played that fell in love with your specter build. I followed your levelling guide/walkthrough and I've taken the passive talent you suggest but now in Act 5 there no more link to passive tree and the endgame talent tree is so different, what should I do?
"
kayella написал:
21 JAN 2021
Pure Spectres Build Guide updated for 3.13!
Forum Guide Updated: 4.2 Pure Spectres
Youtube video guide: PoE 3.13 - Pure Spectres Summoner Build

Updating Spectres & Spiders now. I will upload a guide and update forum soon! Current build will actually work fine and it's just a small update.

I have also updated the One-Shot Crabbies build into normal build (MI SRS + Skele) that will work in mapping. I really like the build because it can be played with one hand (actually I use foot pedals).

thank you for the updated guide!

i just imported your PoB and checked the enemy as a boss and unchecked vaal haste. our damage drops to only 1.2m and that's with all awakened gems :(

I'm just wondering if we aren't missing something because our 5 Spectres will do less damage than a single Carrion Golem from an aura stacker.
Последняя редакция: Froglure. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 3:16:00
derp
Последняя редакция: Mispleled. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 3:04:14
Anyone having performance issues with Crabbies?

I switched to them from FAS and game is totally unplayable now, horrible FPS spikes and lags.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация