Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm going to finish up this league by running the minion army build in SSF to see how far I can get. Wish me luck!

Also, great guide, you put a lot of work into this and I appreciate it!
Hello fellow Exiles,

I have several questions regarding my necromancer using Kays Full Spectre build.(love the build)
So I tried to be as close as possible to the guide but I´m still feeling squishy e.g. Sirus (currently can't beat A6).
First of all, I really like this build using Crabby spectres, but I feel like I have very poor DPS and survivability, therefore I hesitate to even try uber elder or something similar.
T14-T16, and Elder is running “ok” but not smooth, but that might be just my assumption.
Here are my possible ideas:

- Increase life pool
- Change diadem to 3 minion helmet
- Increase spectre lvl gem( 26)
Also I do want to avoid switch spectres to SO or similar, as I love my crabbies!
I would much appreciate some advice on how to “improve” my current necromancer
The current budget for an improvement is about 44 ex.
My profile should be public.

Many thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/Wnk1hyHg

Последняя редакция: leshog. Время: 17 июня 2021 г., 8:49:50
For Awakened Vicious Projectile Support, every 1 quality increases 1% Physical Damage.

Does this increase apply to Minions? (If not, I probably won't bother increasing the quality.)
"
leshog написал:
Hello fellow Exiles,

I have several questions regarding my necromancer using Kays Full Spectre build.(love the build)
So I tried to be as close as possible to the guide but I´m still feeling squishy e.g. Sirus (currently can't beat A6).
First of all, I really like this build using Crabby spectres, but I feel like I have very poor DPS and survivability, therefore I hesitate to even try uber elder or something similar.
T14-T16, and Elder is running “ok” but not smooth, but that might be just my assumption.
Here are my possible ideas:

- Increase life pool
- Change diadem to 3 minion helmet
- Increase spectre lvl gem( 26)
Also I do want to avoid switch spectres to SO or similar, as I love my crabbies!
I would much appreciate some advice on how to “improve” my current necromancer
The current budget for an improvement is about 44 ex.
My profile should be public.

Many thanks in advance

Would appreciate if you added a link to your POB code so I can take a look, otherwise it’s hard to see what would be wrong with the build. If you want, my previous post is also in assistance to a Kay’s Crabbie build, maybe some of that info could be helpful to you.

"

For Awakened Vicious Projectile Support, every 1 quality increases 1% Physical Damage.

Does this increase apply to Minions? (If not, I probably won't bother increasing the quality.)

As far as I’m concerned, quality increases DPS.
Последняя редакция: setissleeping. Время: 15 июня 2021 г., 11:25:47
I'm pretty stoked - this is my first L100 character (with a massive pile of help from a lucky Headhunter drop). Running Pure Spectres with Double Cluster setup.

Many thanks for the build, Kay!

All I have left now is probably the 8-link Helmet but is there anything else I can be pushing on my build?

https://pastebin.com/mkcNRShs
Последняя редакция: Banana_Lee. Время: 15 июня 2021 г., 11:29:44
Need a little help.

I am at level 89 and am playing Kay's Army with FAS's. My DPS seems workable but I do die once in a while. The problem is that I am leveling at a snails pace because of these deaths. I am just starting red maps and am not sure what to do.

I think that I have everything thing I need to switch over to 'Pure Specters' except for the +1 chest (only have a couple of exalts, so this may take awhile).

So my question is, what can I do to fix my premature death issues and when should I switch over to 'Pure Specters'?

My POB is: https://pastebin.com/Xz29QuiM

Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 16 июня 2021 г., 15:37:04
"
So my question is, what can I do to fix my premature death issues and when should I switch over to 'Pure Specters'?

I found it useful to have cluster jewels with Adds 8, 4 and 2 passive skills. In your case it would give you 5 more points to allocate.
"
Swaggmann написал:
"

I found it useful to have cluster jewels with Adds 8, 4 and 2 passive skills. In your case it would give you 5 more points to allocate.

I could be wrong; but I thought 8/9, 4/5 and 2/3 were the same thing as long as you skip a passive in each one.
"
Skua99 написал:
"
Swaggmann написал:
"

I could be wrong; but I thought 8/9, 4/5 and 2/3 were the same thing as long as you skip a passive in each one.

Only medium 4/5 is same.

Large 8/9 and small 2/3 will have +1 cost.

"
Skua99 написал:
Need a little help.

I am at level 89 and am playing Kay's Army with FAS's. My DPS seems workable but I do die once in a while. The problem is that I am leveling at a snails pace because of these deaths. I am just starting red maps and am not sure what to do.

You have Triad 4G. That's actually for SO, so maybe try SO spectre instead of FAS.

For survivability: try Elemental Proliferation for mapping / Predator for bossing. The SO shoot many projectiles with pierce and if one projectile has a crit and freezes, then entire pack will freeze too.

Ele prolif doesn't work for FAS though because they have 0% crit chance :(

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 17 июня 2021 г., 1:09:11
Hello !

I'm thinking about league starting with the Pure Spectre build next league but after looking at it on PoB I'm a bit concerned about the damage. It says there are 5 minions doing 275k DPS so that's less than 2M DPS. It seems a bit low so how is the clear speed and single target ? And is PoB not properly calculating minion stuff ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация