Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

cant load the PoB it has a lot of errors.. can someone help?
"
tonzki123 написал:
cant load the PoB it has a lot of errors.. can someone help?

You are using incorrect version.
Right one should be Community edition: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Последняя редакция: iStalker2222. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 9:06:22
Hello in the leveling guide act 2 you say this

Yeesa: take heavy belt, buy summon skitterbots, buy jade amulet (If need)

You have to change the name its Yeena ^^
Can anyone tell me how does the Minion Army (League Starter) feel in maps(yellow if anyone got there with it)? Is it mana starved? How's mapping/bossing?
"
HystericalTacos написал:
Can anyone tell me how does the Minion Army (League Starter) feel in maps(yellow if anyone got there with it)? Is it mana starved? How's mapping/bossing?

Feels good and I have the worst gear possible
"
HystericalTacos написал:

Definitely not mana starved.
Would this build work with a Femur of the Saints instead and just self cast bone offering? Or would you be losing on on too much?
Hello everyone kinda following the 3.15 build and am lv 75 but dont know dont love the auto frost scout attack pattern... so i bought 4 green socket triad but which gem should i put in
Hi Kayella can u tell me if i can run youre Spidermancer? or are there to much nerfs?

skills and gems all match guide except i'm missing convocation blue slot in my boots.

I'm broke and trying to upgrade the next obvious thing. Other than my flasks which i'm doing next, are there any good early uniques i'm maybe missing out on that the guide doesn't list? Are any of my items way worse than all the others and I should upgrade it next? Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Vurnhat. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 16:17:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация