Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Every class is in the same boat...

Folks need to experiment with play styles/equipment/gems. I used to never push my minions. I do now. Its little things like that.

Temp chains made a big difference for me. It negates the run speed and some of the DPS.

Relax... play around a bit.

NS

"
"
Reanimator13 написал:
Things get really nasty from about level 10 maps on...

Mobs have more HP. Hit harder and run faster. This means combat lasts longer and your in the danger zone longer.

Im just level 48 so close enough to try to map I guess but this has me worried if its even worth it to continue with the minion army build. I read the last several pages and plenty of people are complaining about damage and survivability. There's no doubt this is one of the best guides out there but I'm worried about how far it will take me.
How to Enchant: +40% skeleton damage to Unique Helmet?
Im currently level 88 and doing necro minion army. Things are super fine, cant understand how people are having problems with it. I can see how things are taking longer to kill but I have so many upgrades to do still. Still with 3 spectres and basic gear, nothing fancy with tons of res.

Im gonna switch soon to the pure spectre build. About the chest piece, do I just keep doing minion nodes on delve and hope to drop a +1 spectre chest? Or is there another way to get it

Also, roll your rares people, use your essences and harvest, this is the first league I didnt do much trading, trying to craft most of my own stuff, and this build is loose enough that you dont have to use top tier gear to progress, really, just life res and some minion mods
Последняя редакция: Trakys. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 17:28:53

Hi Kay, I'm using Spiders & Spectres in 3.15 and it's working great. For the offhand I was wondering is it worth using a Stabilizing Specter like I have linked? You save 3 points on EE. Obviously mine is rolled very bad (just has the veiled mod) but obviously you'd try roll something better.
Последняя редакция: Aschente. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 18:23:48
Ok after making a few changes to my gear I'm absolutely smashing everything now - T16 messed up maps are easy, my only problem is mana, i would love more of it.

Added death's rush for onsluaght - although i'm not sure if my SRS explosions/ground chaos dmg are counting as me getting the kill?

Changed boots and gloves and got a replica seigebreaker

Changed ring to get the -7 mana
Последняя редакция: pitty. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 18:50:19
Got mine in the uber lab... Pure luck

"
tbgiang написал:
How to Enchant: +40% skeleton damage to Unique Helmet?
Hey guys. I can't decide if give this build a try or the cold carrion golem + spectres build. I need some pro's and con's. TY!
Kay or anyone else can help me ? how is frostbite cursed is it threw us using Armageddon brand when I use the ring curse

Also can some one explain to me why we use tempest shield when we dnt use a shield I am dual welding wands what gem is the best to replace it :)
How am I meant to get the ravenous horde passive without having to get the connecting passives? I noticed that it was just sitting there on its own
"
Trakys написал:
Im currently level 88 and doing necro minion army. Things are super fine, cant understand how people are having problems with it. I can see how things are taking longer to kill but I have so many upgrades to do still. Still with 3 spectres and basic gear, nothing fancy with tons of res.

Im gonna switch soon to the pure spectre build. About the chest piece, do I just keep doing minion nodes on delve and hope to drop a +1 spectre chest? Or is there another way to get it

Also, roll your rares people, use your essences and harvest, this is the first league I didnt do much trading, trying to craft most of my own stuff, and this build is loose enough that you dont have to use top tier gear to progress, really, just life res and some minion mods

I checked your progression and you didn't do any 8 mod maps....man i don't have any problem till T13. Without good cluster jewels and +2/+2 shields the spectres simple don't do serious damage and you cannot 1shot rare or even blue mobs and that cause the problem.
Последняя редакция: AdamK. Время: 4 авг. 2021 г., 3:13:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация