Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:

Flesh and Stone got nerfed, so I don't use it currently. You might want to use a Bestiary aura. Spider or Avian work well.

Wait, what is bestiary aura? How do I get it?
I remember there being a Spectre that was like 6-7% more dps than Slave Drivers with a similar skill, but had the issue of not being Desecrate-able, which isn't a problem now since the gem auto-levels the Spectres.

Anyone remember which one it was?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Edeka написал:
"
Weltfremd написал:
How spectre raising works now? If I desecrate and summon which of the gems set the spectre level?? The spectre gem or desecrate? I'd dont get it

The Spectre gem level determines the level of the spectre.

Thanks man! That's a huge qol
"
AsakuraVN написал:

Wait, what is bestiary aura? How do I get it?

You get the correct beast (e.g. buy it from other people) and then craft it on an item with a free suffix in the menagerie.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting
Avian requires the beast "Saqawal, First of the Sky" and Spider "Fenumus, First of the Night".

The skill is on your item and you can cast it as an aura like this one here:
"Grants level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill"
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 8:38:14
what do we gain by choosing the pledge of hands instead of the wand and shield build if someone can tell me plz thanks
Последняя редакция: elkine. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 9:46:30
Just bought this chest for a only an ex (already started to color it):

But before i scour it i want to use the -attribute for coloring the chest, im not sure what i would need though. I could go for 6 blues but i think going for a pledge for my spectres and using this for my other minions would require 4 blues (Zombies or Skeles, 3 blue supports like frenzy, minion dmg and minion life) and 2 reds (Melee Splash and AG)?
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 9:52:00
"
shokilicious написал:
You get the correct beast (e.g. buy it from other people) and then craft it on an item with a free suffix in the menagerie.

I don't recommend buying the beast (Fenumus costs like 60c). Just buy the item with the affix. You can get decent ring with 1-5c for example.
How huge is the dmg increase from +1 spectre? (From boots and/or chest)
Can I still run pledge of hands with perm haste phasing or is there a work around to use it for wand and shield? If I have vis mortis already is it still ok for both builds? R we done with avoiding lightning or shock on wands? Which build is better for mapping and bossing without having to switch gems? It seems new builds r meant to be more budget friendly, I assume your updating the advanced section with upgrading options?
Whats wrong with my setup i have bad dps and my spectres always dying

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация