Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
danrbr написал:
There is a handy chromatic calculator for these things: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

It also shows what is best on average: Vorici (old name for the crafting bench socketed color recipes) recipes or regular chromatic orbs.

For example: a 100 Dex, 0 Int, 0 Str 6 socketed item will require on average 1,492 attemplts of the "at least 3 blue socketed" to become a 6B color. The average cost of these attempts is 179,125 Chromatic Orbs (which according to poe ninja amounts to about 120 Ex worth of chromatic orbs).

I know the site and checked it to see which 3 color craft i should use initially before going with the jewellers method, im obviuosly not trying to get 6 offcolors with chromes.

Getting 5 offcolors like this wasnt bad but every attempt at getting the last one costs 420 jewellers with the usual cost of 8 jewellers per chaos but the real problem is trying to find someone that actually sells them.

But i think i should try buying a vorici 3 white service like mentioned in the post below yours and hope i get lucky.
Guys, I have one free suff on my chest, what should I craft ?

and what passive we craft for amulet?
What is the point of clarity in the build? Don't we already activate Commander of Darkness with the wrath aura? If it does it gives us 3% cast speed, would that not be overriden by adding in a carrion golem of at least 3% quality and then the physical damage it adds?

Loving the build so far and has given me my fastest leveling ever!
"
Dramoth написал:
What is the point of clarity in the build? Don't we already activate Commander of Darkness with the wrath aura? If it does it gives us 3% cast speed, would that not be overriden by adding in a carrion golem of at least 3% quality and then the physical damage it adds?

Clarity is for watchers eye energy shield in his setup, but if you run wrath on generosity you dont get the CoD buff.

Personally I have dropped the CoD mode and picked up plague and bone barrier. Running wand and shield and easily melting the game with speed into red maps.

Ran a ton of labs and atziri for profit and might buy some new gear but 6k life dodge and bone barrier keep me safe from almost everything so far.
"
Dramoth написал:

Same, fastest leveling for me ever. Got to maps in under 8 hours, which was insane.

I have this same question, but I also have another. I just watched my slave drivers sit next to the boss in BC and melee and not use their lightning attack/flame surge. The boss took a long time to die. Any particular reason why sometimes these guys don't use their special?

Thanks for the build!
Последняя редакция: Severinze. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 9:51:23
If I do the summoning spectre trick for Pledge and got one 21/20 Spectre gem, where do I place it? In the offhand?
this build guide is terribly confusing for new players. It didn’t help that it was labeled 3.8 for days and yet it used legacy gear even after it was updated a couple times. I can’t recommend this guide. There are other guides that are easier to follow that are updated regularly.
Can anyone explain why Kayella uses Pledge of hand staff wish gives a free lv 30 echo link, and yet uses and echo gem on the setup?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kayella/characters

Never mind, found on wiki they work together.
Последняя редакция: HeeroYui. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 9:59:10
for this build: PoH Life/VMS: https://pastebin.com/5YkHaG70

How are we procing EE? Looks like ball lightning was taken out of the gem setup?
"
wcbigworm написал:
for this build: PoH Life/VMS: https://pastebin.com/5YkHaG70

How are we procing EE? Looks like ball lightning was taken out of the gem setup?

Holy Flame Totem

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация