Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
RexieRabbit написал:

I alway have fun with my collection of legacy gear in standard. This is what Slave Drivers can scale to with a wand & shield:

Can't get anywhere near this with PoH.
is total DPS mean DPS of 1 spectre? Or all together?
Specter spells, zombies are physical damage ...

So mapping is difficult.

Is there no way?
I'm guessing this has been answered already but I can't figure out how to use the search function for a specific thread, only the entire forum.

Why is Steelskin (in CWDT) and Bleed immunity (on life flask) used when Bone Armour handles both of these jobs?
I feel like a Chemist's Basalt Flask of Warding would be a better use for that slot.
"
Fudsduds написал:
I'm guessing this has been answered already but I can't figure out how to use the search function for a specific thread, only the entire forum.

Why is Steelskin (in CWDT) and Bleed immunity (on life flask) used when Bone Armour handles both of these jobs?
I feel like a Chemist's Basalt Flask of Warding would be a better use for that slot.

Bone Armour has a 3s cooldown, so you have 3s where you don't have bleed immunity. This might not be a problem, but you don't want to be caught out, especially when the action gets hectic.

The stauching flask should regen itself fairly quickly so it's almost always available.

But, I really only recommend Bone Barrier because of the passive buffs, especially because Slave Drivers have a low base hp, so the 20% more really help them.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Fudsduds написал:

Bone Armour has a 3s cooldown, so you have 3s where you don't have bleed immunity. This might not be a problem, but you don't want to be caught out, especially when the action gets hectic.

The stauching flask should regen itself fairly quickly so it's almost always available.

But, I really only recommend Bone Barrier because of the passive buffs, especially because Slave Drivers have a low base hp, so the 20% more really help them.

You're the best! Such a fast reply! (Not even my question!)

Further inquiry because I have not tested this myself: Does the Bleeding Immunity from Bone Barrier work the same as a Staunching Flask (immunity + removal) or is it -only- immunity for 3 seconds, and then bleeding takes effect again afterwards?

This could make a difference... although due to Bone Barrier's Armour's fuzzy availability (being shared with other Guard skills such as IC/SS) -- the Staunching flask is definitely just a nice extra measure regardless.
Последняя редакция: 2Paisley. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 9:27:29
Hey people,

I want to ask something, most likely it was already asked and answered, but I really don't have time to read 500 pages :) and will be glad if there is someone to try explain/answer me in short.

"You must remove the edited Unending Hunger jewel."

So this build is not using anymore that jewel if I got it right or? And if yes, why it was removed?

Thanks in advance! :)

Ah, and something else when I read Bone Armour. Is there a way this skill to be automated, mean triggered with/by casting in some gem combo..? :)
Последняя редакция: eileenbg. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 9:49:20
"
eileenbg написал:
Hey people,

I want to ask something, most likely it was already asked and answered, but I really don't have time to read 500 pages :) and will be glad if there is someone to try explain/answer me in short.

So this build is not using anymore that jewel if I got it right or? And if yes, why it was removed?

Ah, and something else when I read Bone Armour. Is there a way this skill to be automated, mean triggered with/by casting in some gem combo..? :)

The unending hunger jewel was there to guesstimate what Slave Drivers damage would be if it was in PoB, as it wasnt before the update.

PoB has since been updated and Slave Drivers are included. Thats why we don't need the edited jewel anymore. We are still using the jewel in the build though, because it gives Soul Eater to our spectres which is huge.

Also, no. There's no way afaik to automate bone armour.
Последняя редакция: De_Don. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 10:10:57
"
eileenbg написал:
Hey people,

Unending hunger is still used, before we used a work around in PoB because slave drivers were not in the spectre list.
Still use the jewel if you can afford or have one, its huge dps mapping and blights, but just use a normal one and change the specters to SD.

You cannot automate bone armor, but if you have a trigger wand you really only have two or three things to keep up with and just work it into your brain as a flask rotation when you take damage.
"
kayella написал:
"
RexieRabbit написал:
Yeah I echo this on the PoH build. I don't think its nearly the amount of damage I had with wand and shield (I had an absurdly good wand and extreme amounts of minion damage)

"
De_Don написал:
Is it though? Im thinking about switching to MoM/EB but PoB says the difference in damage is pretty significant.

I alway have fun with my collection of legacy gear in standard. This is what Slave Drivers can scale to with a wand & shield:

Can't get anywhere near this with PoH.

Lol damn, thats huge. I wondered where all those white sockets came from lol.

I've since switched to PoB and its amazing. But, I've got a +1 curse chest so Im using Armageddon brand, curse on hit+ conductivity and ele weakness. Meaning I've got about 0.8 - 1.2m shaper dps while mapping but up to 2m on bosses. Maybe even more don't know if conductivity + ele weakness + elemental army stacks.

Btw, anointing Death Attunement might still be an upgrade. (gives 7 points, if you let go of 1 jewel socket and take Enduring Bond and Ravenous Horde thats 30% more dps) I'm not sure how you feel about it.

Thanks alot for the build man. Well written and detailed.

Последняя редакция: De_Don. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 10:13:17
Where is the variant part with frost sentinel? It was there yesterday. Now its gone when i need to check it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация