Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

question 1: I'm using Armageddon brand to apply Elemental Equilibrium, the jewel add minions additional cold damage, so the Elemental Equilibrium still work ??

question2: In your build says Zombies activate Bone Barrier buffs. how does that work ??

Последняя редакция: 彡kiss丿灬夏日. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 16:11:02
need trigger socketed spell craft pls @schnubbs
thx
"
De_Don написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
De_Don написал:

Few pages back someone posted the idea of anointing Death Attunement on your amulet saving 7 passive points. Death Attunement costs 1 silver and 2 crappy oils so there's almost no costs to it.

I checked it out and it works. For those passive points you could take either Ravenous Horde for 4 points (15.6% more dps) or Enduring Bond for 5 points (16.8% more dps). I took both and let go of one jewel slot, no way a rare ghastly jewel can give me 15%+ dps.

Might be a nice little update :)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/wW8nJWP2

This is actually rather good idea - i think i will just anoint DA, then take Ravenous Horde, then i can still take Righteous Army, because i take Sovereignty circle so i'm close to it. Then i dont need Leadership, so i can connect to Acrobatics from Sentinel (and take always underestimated Profane Chemistry).

And when i'll link my +1 chest with 2nd curse, i seriously think about taking Avatar of Fire, its only 2 points with this version of tree, i dont need to care about any random damage from my equip messing with EE, and whats most important, i can get rid of Armageddon Brand and use some more aoe-friendly lighting gem to proceed EE... Thoughts? :-)

Ive never really understood Avatar of Fire. Doesnt it say that you only deal fire dmg and no other dmg? So any other lightning gem will be converted to fire. Making EE useless. Right?

Well if you are using slave drivers you want to increase their lightning damage. Converting a lightning spell to fire would proc EE with fire thereby reducing their lightning res which will make you do more damage.

If you are using a fire damage dealing spectre, avatar of fire would be bad for you.
"
彡kiss丿灬夏日 написал:

question 1: I'm using Armageddon brand to apply Elemental Equilibrium, the jewel add minions additional cold damage, so the Elemental Equilibrium still work ??

question2: In your build says Zombies activate Bone Barrier buffs. how does that work ??

1) EE only gets applied from you, not from your minions. You can hover over the skill you are using to proc EE and it will tell you the damage it does.

2) Only you can cast bone barrier. Nothing else can proc it that I am aware of.
"
eileenbg написал:
Hi again,

need some help :)) Prolly a noob question and a problem, but I wanted to use Desecrate in a map not in h/o but skill saying it can't be used?!? So far I did not get any problem like that, but now somehow it appeared.

Desecrate gem is in my weapon along with the other two gems like it is written in the build and as I said I used it till now w/o any problems at all so far.

If I remove Desecrate and put in in another item's green socket skill is OK and working, but it is not working in my Wand anymore...

Could trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill be the problem? And if yes is there a way to avoid this problem..? :)

Thanks in advance!

Once the skill is in the wand, you cannot self cast it. It'll take turns between that & flesh offering on your use of a skill.

"
彡kiss丿灬夏日 написал:

"
Bone Barrier is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants the user more maximum life to their minions and and grants the user physical damage reduction, elemental resistances, and increased life and energy shield recovery rate per minion summoned.

From the Wiki, meaning the more minions summoned (more from Zombies), the better the buff is.
Последняя редакция: xHauru. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 16:33:26
"
"
eileenbg написал:
Hi again,

need some help :)) Prolly a noob question and a problem, but I wanted to use Desecrate in a map not in h/o but skill saying it can't be used?!? So far I did not get any problem like that, but now somehow it appeared.

Desecrate gem is in my weapon along with the other two gems like it is written in the build and as I said I used it till now w/o any problems at all so far.

If I remove Desecrate and put in in another item's green socket skill is OK and working, but it is not working in my Wand anymore...

Could trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill be the problem? And if yes is there a way to avoid this problem..? :)

Thanks in advance!

Once the skill is in the wand, you cannot self cast it. It'll take turns between that & flesh offering on your use of a skill.

I see, thank you. So I need to move Desecrate to prolly a socketed ring most likely. But I wonder why when/if I can not cast it by myself it is said that that gem must be in the Weapon...hm :)

I have another annoying problem from time to time tho. Seems like at some situations and encounters my Slave Drivers are dying like instantly, still can not figure out why and when this happens. I think I've read that Slave Drivers got not so much Health, but still it is weird. Maybe they die from some mobs with reflect or something like that, not sure.

So I removed 2-3 points from skill tree with attack speed and cast for minions and put like another 34% more minion's life to see if that will help at least a little.

And yes, I do use Convocation quite often and all of the time. But if someone is familiar with that problem when Slave Drivers die constantly from something, please let me know about that and how I can prevent it from happening :))

"
De_Don написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
De_Don написал:

Few pages back someone posted the idea of anointing Death Attunement on your amulet saving 7 passive points. Death Attunement costs 1 silver and 2 crappy oils so there's almost no costs to it.

I checked it out and it works. For those passive points you could take either Ravenous Horde for 4 points (15.6% more dps) or Enduring Bond for 5 points (16.8% more dps). I took both and let go of one jewel slot, no way a rare ghastly jewel can give me 15%+ dps.

Might be a nice little update :)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/wW8nJWP2

This is actually rather good idea - i think i will just anoint DA, then take Ravenous Horde, then i can still take Righteous Army, because i take Sovereignty circle so i'm close to it. Then i dont need Leadership, so i can connect to Acrobatics from Sentinel (and take always underestimated Profane Chemistry).

And when i'll link my +1 chest with 2nd curse, i seriously think about taking Avatar of Fire, its only 2 points with this version of tree, i dont need to care about any random damage from my equip messing with EE, and whats most important, i can get rid of Armageddon Brand and use some more aoe-friendly lighting gem to proceed EE... Thoughts? :-)

Ive never really understood Avatar of Fire. Doesnt it say that you only deal fire dmg and no other dmg? So any other lightning gem will be converted to fire. Making EE useless. Right?

It converts my damage, not spectres.
"
Schnubbel_ написал:
need trigger socketed spell craft pls @schnubbs
thx

xxkrupt add if u need
"
eileenbg написал:
"
"
eileenbg написал:
Hi again,

Thanks in advance!

I see, thank you. So I need to move Desecrate to prolly a socketed ring most likely. But I wonder why when/if I can not cast it by myself it is said that that gem must be in the Weapon...hm :)

I have another annoying problem from time to time tho. Seems like at some situations and encounters my Slave Drivers are dying like instantly, still can not figure out why and when this happens. I think I've read that Slave Drivers got not so much Health, but still it is weird. Maybe they die from some mobs with reflect or something like that, not sure.

So I removed 2-3 points from skill tree with attack speed and cast for minions and put like another 34% more minion's life to see if that will help at least a little.

And yes, I do use Convocation quite often and all of the time. But if someone is familiar with that problem when Slave Drivers die constantly from something, please let me know about that and how I can prevent it from happening :))

I generally tend to avoid Elemental reflect maps completely. I can still do them but I'd rather not. Those tend to kill my spectres way too quickly.
"
bluesylph написал:

I generally tend to avoid Elemental reflect maps completely. I can still do them but I'd rather not. Those tend to kill my spectres way too quickly.

I see, didn't thought bout that :) thanks, will try to avoid them as well to check if Specters will still die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация