Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
dyuloose написал:
How do you activate the Commander of Darkness on the wand and shield build? Can't seem to find any Aura on your build that would trigger the node. Wrath don't seem to work after supported it with Generosity. Is this an error on GGG part? Or Animate Guardian some how solve this problem?

Level 1 clarity, unlinked with generosity

I bought this chest without realizing it is a dex base, should i spam chroms on it or change my wand/shield build into pledge of hands?
"
hellopanda221 написал:

I bought this chest without realizing it is a dex base, should i spam chroms on it or change my wand/shield build into pledge of hands?

Getting 6 off color will be horrible, so you might want to change things yeah. Or sell it.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Avarage cost: 186764 chromatics.

You could use spectres that needs a green slot, like solar guards. 5 off color is "only" ~6500 chromatics.

Or get as many blue as you can and hope for a good vorici white socket roll.

Playing with jewelers might work as well.
Последняя редакция: aaOzymandias. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 5:28:16
"
hellopanda221 написал:

Honestly - you are in deep shit :D I made the same mistake 2 leagues ago, i bought, what i though very cheap + 1 to spectres, and was happy, until understood, what huge mistake i've done, when on dex body i need to make 6 blue sockets:D

Chromas will not help you, the only solution is two go to a bench, and play with jewelers, until you receive the correct colours.

The cheapest i would say will be to try to achieve 4 needed colours, 3 others try to receive within the Vorici from syndicate white, and beg to all Pantheon Gods of PoE to make it coloured exactly what is needed:D
Последняя редакция: icovex. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 5:34:58
"
hellopanda221 написал:

Instead of spamming chromes, u can use socket crafting to get the colors u want (assuming u have enough jeweller orbs). E.g. craft 3 sockets on the chest, if it is not the socket color u want, craft 2 sockets and then 3 sockets again. Repeat this step until 6 sockets
I'm having trouble using both zealotry aura and skitterbots.

Can anyone take a look at my profile and maybe explain why. Much appreciated!!

Edit: JK found it, had to grab 1 more mana reserved node
Последняя редакция: _eps. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 6:28:17
I am finish the league.

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Puz0tron. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 6:59:23
I am unsure what gear path to go from here. I have about 3-4 ex to spend. Currently I am just a life build trigger wand+shield farming red maps and doing blight maps.

I am 6.1/760 hp atm, and while damage even with my current gear is amazing it can get a bit dicey with hard hits.

I was thinking whether to invest like 2ex in a bad 6l +1spec chest and keep the trigger wand/shield build .Or do a 5l PoH+random +1 spec chest for 50c and add devouring diadem. I am sure the first would be more damage though? I will be missing a socket or two if I get a cheap chest+poh which means I'd have to drop a valuable skill gem or remove a support gem from some minions like zombies.

My profile is public this is my current gear. I would have to respec like 50 points to switch to mom/battery. I have open craft chants just because I am not sure where to go.

Последняя редакция: poeGT. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 7:18:13
"
Precordial написал:
"
dyuloose написал:
How do you activate the Commander of Darkness on the wand and shield build? Can't seem to find any Aura on your build that would trigger the node. Wrath don't seem to work after supported it with Generosity. Is this an error on GGG part? Or Animate Guardian some how solve this problem?

Level 1 clarity, unlinked with generosity

I just saw that Clarity is replaced with Precision few mins ago in the build gem links. I guess it is just a personal choice which to use.

What I still do not understand and get is how Clarity/Precision trigger the Commander of Darkness? When/if it is triggered did it shows at the aura/buff icons along the others or not? Cause I never saw that skill icon showed so far. And yes, I do have Generosity and Clarity/Precision unlinked.

I guess I am missing something and do something wrong or not sure... :)) Sorry for the noob question, still trying to figure out some things of this build :)

In short if I am triggering the Commander of Darkness how I am supposed to notice that?

And Generosity and Clarity/Precision can be in separate items or must be in same?
Последняя редакция: eileenbg. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 7:32:13
"
eileenbg написал:
In short if I am triggering the Commander of Darkness how I am supposed to notice that?

Look at your ele res.
And besides that, you only need either Clarity/Precision if you want the res from CoD, your minions are getting both res and dmg from your generosity auras anyway.

On another note, has anyway tried playing with a poachers mark ring?

In theory it would free up 2 gem slots or at least not cost a 3rd one if used as second curse but im not 100% sure if the spectres get frenzies hitting something i have applied poachers mark to (they should but i havent tested it yet).
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 7:41:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация