Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Karathis написал:
are we using the soul eater from the unending hunger gem? if so i see that in the POB for the defensive build posted, that it needs 40 INT in range but actually theres only 30.

Unending Hunger doesn't need the INT to be allocated, just in range.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Triapka написал:
And i don't see a single reason to take rare chest instead of vis mortis unless it has GG life and ES rolls together (probably not reachable for me with a couple of ex budget). ES on Vis Mortis is too high to compensate it.

A well crafted rare chest can take life roll and/or +1 curse (and resistances).

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Karathis написал:
are we using the soul eater from the unending hunger gem? if so i see that in the POB for the defensive build posted, that it needs 40 INT in range but actually theres only 30.

i know it needs to be in range and it creates a circle on the tree, and in that circle there have to be 4 INT nodes and there are only 3 in the POB.

Or does it just have to be 4 INT nodes doesnt matter if we put points into it or not?
Последняя редакция: Karathis. Время: 20 марта 2019 г., 13:33:14
"
Karathis написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
Karathis написал:

i know it needs to be in range and it creates a circle on the tree, and in that circle there have to be 4 INT nodes and there are only 3 in the POB.

Unending Hunger should be placed in the jewel slot just above EE. There's at least 70 INT in the radius there. I use the same defensive build PoB and that's where it's slotted.
Последняя редакция: Aquiline_Fury. Время: 20 марта 2019 г., 13:35:25

i know it needs to be in range and it creates a circle on the tree, and in that circle there have to be 4 INT nodes and there are only 3 in the POB.[/quote]

Unending Hunger should be placed in the jewel slot just above EE. There's at least 70 INT in the radius there. I use the same defensive build PoB and that's where it's slotted. If you have it on the right side (near the "Melding" life/ES nodes) then you're right, I see only 30 INT in radius. [/quote]

ah yeah i gave it some more thought and figured you dont have to put points into them, just be present
"
Karathis написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
Karathis написал:

Or does it just have to be 4 INT nodes doesnt matter if we put points into it or not?

PoB have some bugs regarding this it seems, if we are talking about jewel slot in upper part of the tree in game it shows that it takes 4 int nodes and in PoB only 3
"
SilverWF написал:

Edit: All above is wrong. Phantasms from new placement wouldn't get any bonuses from support gems (like Minion damage, Spell Echo etc), so their DPS would be VERY low (~20k per phantasm), so it's not worth at all.

So ele focus is the best or ure talking about stone golem - combust

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 20 марта 2019 г., 13:47:48
"
Aquiline_Fury написал:
There's at least 70 INT in the radius there.

There is actually 80 INT within the medium circle:

"
Karathis написал:
i gave it some more thought and figured you dont have to put points into them, just be present

It's easy to misunderstand, but you can see how the language differs for Anatomical Knowledge, which states 'per 3 intelligence allocated in radius'. Compare this with Unending Hunger's 'at least 40 intelligence in radius'.

Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 20 марта 2019 г., 13:47:05
"
kayella написал:
"
Aquiline_Fury написал:
There's at least 70 INT in the radius there.

There is actually 80 INT within the medium circle:

"
Karathis написал:
i gave it some more thought and figured you dont have to put points into them, just be present

It's easy to misunderstand, but you can see how the language differs for Anatomical Knowledge, which states 'per 3 intelligence allocated in radius'. Compare this with Unending Hunger's 'at least 40 intelligence in radius'.

its the small details that are easily misinterpreted.

so for now im using solar guard and just got a vis mortis. the gem links in the guide are those for CFE or do they also work for solar guards?
"
so for now im using solar guard and just got a vis mortis. the gem links in the guide are those for CFE or do they also work for solar guards?

When you are using solar guards you have to change Faster Projectiles with Greater Multiple Projectiles.

"
kayella написал:
"
Triapka написал:
And i don't see a single reason to take rare chest instead of vis mortis unless it has GG life and ES rolls together (probably not reachable for me with a couple of ex budget). ES on Vis Mortis is too high to compensate it.

A well crafted rare chest can take life roll and/or +1 curse (and resistances).

Really? It is prossible to have both on the chest? Searched all leagues, found nothing. +1 spectre rare chest can only be dropped, am I right? Or is there a way to craft it by myself? And how would it be possible to get +1 curse too?

edit: found the answer by myself. I need a chest with +1spectre from delve, then I have to annul it to only +1spectre ooor +1spectre and existing good rolls. Then multimod, then bestiary craft and so on. Holy shit, I need that chest. :D
Последняя редакция: ententrainor. Время: 20 марта 2019 г., 14:31:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация