Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Do i have to regret my ascendancy points before i go to lab, or can i do it in last room after Izaro and get new ascendancy then? IIRC it doesn't have to be uberlab to change last 2 ascendancy points?

"
zenrom написал:
"
kayella написал:

PoH v2 is mostly basically a gem/aura + tree revision. I scaled the DPS as high as possible without turning the build into a glass cannon. Dropped TC/Blas (& Solstice) because everything dies so quickly now.

@Kay:

What do you think about using 2 curse with Ring ( lv5 Ele weaken Ring and Conductivity lv 20 ) ?
Will add more dmg and lost abt 1xx life.

I tried it + PoB. Personally isnt worth. You either lose lots of dmg from annoint or lots of hp on armor, and the damage bonus it gives is pretty small. Keep in mind that 95% of stuff will die before a second curse wouldve even mattered. This version isnt as tanky as others, you'll want that extra few hundred life.

"
zomgplix написал:
Do i have to regret my ascendancy points before i go to lab, or can i do it in last room after Izaro and get new ascendancy then? IIRC it doesn't have to be uberlab to change last 2 ascendancy points?

If youre not changing ascendancy, you can do it anytime. 5 regret per points.

If you change from another to necro, u can refund now but need to do lab again to choose a new one. Normal lab works.
Changing from bone barrier to plaguebringer.
"
zomgplix написал:
Changing from bone barrier to plaguebringer.

Then just pay 10 refund points from anywhere and put points in plague. No need to do any lab
Is it possible with this build to kill 1000 mobs in a single rampage kill streak? :)

And if yes, where is the best place to try that challenge?
i lost a 2ex worth-animate guardian at the boss Predanus boss delve 330.
Be careful, the Gruithkui pelt worth to be invested :'(
"
vn0094 написал:
i lost a 2ex worth-animate guardian at the boss Predanus boss delve 330.
Be careful, the Gruithkui pelt worth to be invested :'(

If he gets oneshot the pelt won't do much good as where it really shines is to sustain him with the regeneration that it gives the guardian. Mine died last night for the first time this league to a blighted unique on a t14 map. My guardian's tooltip was at around 55k life (not taking into account the health the gear gives it) and still got evaporated, the map mods were not even that bad. Sadly the best way to protect the guardian is to play better :). Also consider running another animate guardian gem with cheap gear in places where you fear it might die.

Also while we are on that subject there is something that I have been wondering for some time. What happens if we give our AG a Crown of the Tyrant, rolled with a blue socket and then get Avatar of Fire in order to counter the lightning damge it gives us? This should give nearby minions a hefty portion of flat lightning damage and in addition to that everything near the guardian will have -10% to ele resistances. Now, the wording on the helmet does not specify it but it should work for spells like SD's Flame Whip. The only downsides to this would be the extra point for Avatar of Fire and the price of the helmet.

Any thoughts?
Последняя редакция: NovaChaser_sz. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 5:42:26
"
eileenbg написал:
Is it possible with this build to kill 1000 mobs in a single rampage kill streak? :)

What I did is put a rampage item at beginning of map/delve/whatever,kill one mob and put back normal item.

Ended up getting it on a temporal chain map since you have more than 4 seconds to kill something else when affected by temp chains.

Also came very close during long delves.

I suggest getting it from either long delves or from a high pack straight map like Canyon, Beach, shaper guardian's maps.. etc. Something you can do without ever stopping.

Also when you see cassia, start the encounter and skil the timer but go back to killing stuff while waiting on mobs. You dont want to lose the streak. If you get a 7-8 portal,1000 should be easy.

Another easy way is Blighted maps. Just pop rampage early on and keep on killing whatever is coming.
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 6:17:11
"
NovaChaser_sz написал:
Also while we are on that subject there is something that I have been wondering for some time. What happens if we give our AG a Crown of the Tyrant, rolled with a blue socket and then get Avatar of Fire in order to counter the lightning damge it gives us? This should give nearby minions a hefty portion of flat lightning damage and in addition to that everything near the guardian will have -10% to ele resistances. Now, the wording on the helmet does not specify it but it should work for spells like SD's Flame Whip. The only downsides to this would be the extra point for Avatar of Fire and the price of the helmet.

Any thoughts?

I don't think it's worth it.

For 1ex, you get -10% res and 16 to 144 added Lightning Damage, but you will then need to spend passives to get AoF. Level 82 SD has Deals 1461 to 4384 Lightning Damage. Zombies will benefit, but they're just support.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
eileenbg написал:

Should be easy: solo blighted map with a rampage item.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация