Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
strid3s написал:
hey gang, awesome build guide.

I have a question about slave drivers lightning skill. i have a few jewels with "minions have X% chance to blind on hit with attacks" but i cant work out if it is effecting the slave drivers primary lightning ability. Is it a spell or an attack? I know the blind support works with the curse/gloves but stuff is dying too quick to see if its getting blinded because of the jewels.

Cheers :)

It work with both minions skill and spell. For me it's good bc sometime SD cant not cover all the mob,so zombie here for blind them.
"
zenrom написал:
"
strid3s написал:

I have a question about slave drivers lightning skill. i have a few jewels with "minions have X% chance to blind on hit with attacks" but i cant work out if it is effecting the slave drivers primary lightning ability. Is it a spell or an attack? I know the blind support works with the curse/gloves but stuff is dying too quick to see if its getting blinded because of the jewels.

It work with both minions skill and spell. For me it's good bc sometime SD cant not cover all the mob,so zombie here for blind them.

thanks heaps for the reply :)
thats good news
"Pray for Mojo"
"
theio666 написал:
"
Froopi написал:
Is there a possibility to use something else instead of the haste amulet to play the build - the amulet with haste reserves no mana costs 17 ex - far away from what I have

I use this and like it :)

"
You can use really any amulet, just dont enable Haste (only use it for Vaal Haste).

A good contender is Jinxed Juju for the 10% dmg shared to spectre, otherwise any Decent HP/Resist/ES necklace would do just fine. Just put whatever you got best in there until you can afford a Haste Aul

Thank you both for the tip - thank you very much
"
strid3s написал:

Slave Drivers use lightning 'FlameWhip' which is the old Flame Surge spell with lightning damage and damage range (SDs were added in 3.0, so they use 2.6 version of spell).

It's a spell, so the jewel doesn't affect them.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Froopi написал:
Is there a possibility to use something else instead of the haste amulet to play the build - the amulet with haste reserves no mana costs 17 ex - far away from what I have

Haste does two things: DPS boost and phasing.

If you take the PoB pastebin, you see 3.44M dps.

If you don't have money for Aul's with haste, disable haste aura (keep Vaal Haste ticked) and you go to 3.07M. Still respectable.

Just use the quartz flask for phasing (and don't forget to use it).

But here's another option. Get an amulet with increased minion damage:

Annoint influence.

Influence
14% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills

So with that, I get 3.49M DPS because the 28% increased damage + 14% increased effect for 3 DPS auras boost the damage from 3.07 to 3.49.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 11 окт. 2019 г., 4:33:29
Am I doing something wrong or why my dps is barely 3.1M with conc effect, 2.4M with faster casting. Forgot to tick some option in configuration? Should we put -50 to lightning res manually? Then it's over 4M / spectre.

https://pastebin.com/z4m9wtiM
Great boss damage - check

Survivability without MoM good enough - check

Expensive - not nearly as it should be

Using Pledge, some mediocre rares, and bad jewels. 6.8k life and that's about it. under 2 min UE runs, 0 flask management because who has time for that, not thrilled about the movement speed, but that's that.

Also using AG with singularity because money. Kingmaker probably mandatory for 8mod corrupted maps with legion encounters.

Leveld up comfortably with +1 minion wands.

Not using +1 spectre chest or +1 spectre boots and i feel perfectly comfortable with my dps. What can I say... good bye spectres, my first encounter with them, see you again in 5 leagues after a new rework.

Thoughts on making the build better defensively for the life version:

using kingmaker AG

life recovery watcher's eye

belly of the beast

keeping bone barrier

using the block offering + rumi's

elemental immunity on flasks.

So far, the only deaths have been to legion crits, even with all flaks up and 1 perma end charge (around 40% phys reduction), and ignites from the uber guardian. 2 life flasks didn't help.

but again, all that could've been solved if i were to play carefully. underestimated the power of ailments after leagues of playing ailment immune ascendancy chars.

All in all, great work Kay.

PS: if you check my gear, most of it is self-found/crafted. Only the pledge was purchase which was insanely cheap for a 6link, given the power of the greater spell echo.
"
worldpk написал:

You're mixing the mechanics.

A spell is not affected by blind, so if you are blinded, you still hit everytime.

A spell can blind an enemy with blind support, which then means they will have 50% chance to miss attacks (but does not affect mobs that uses spells)

Thanks for the answer.
"
kayella написал:
"
Froopi написал:

Haste does two things: DPS boost and phasing.

If you take the PoB pastebin, you see 3.44M dps.

If you don't have money for Aul's with haste, disable haste aura (keep Vaal Haste ticked) and you go to 3.07M. Still respectable.

Just use the quartz flask for phasing (and don't forget to use it).

But here's another option. Get an amulet with increased minion damage:

Annoint influence.

Influence
14% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills

So with that, I get 3.49M DPS because the 28% increased damage + 14% increased effect for 3 DPS auras boost the damage from 3.07 to 3.49.

Thanks for the detailed answer and the tip with the other amulet and the Influence - I am new with POE and on such things I simply do not come yet - Top work - Thank you
"
Froopi написал:
Thanks for the detailed answer and the tip with the other amulet and the Influence - I am new with POE and on such things I simply do not come yet - Top work - Thank you

I prefer to leave out specific league stuff in my guide because I don't know if they will be in future leagues.

However, you've made me realise that I should add a small section with this information on the first page because many people don't have the currency to buy Aul's amulet.

If blight oils stay in the league, I'll consider re-doing the video guide for 3.9 (plus use a better mic!).
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 11 окт. 2019 г., 6:02:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация