Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Thinking of leveling another witch just to test the PoH version, that's how much I like this build. It's one of the best guides I've ever seen kayella, made over 200ex with the build this league, got to level 97 (my highest char yet). Even if they nerf minions I will league start with this build again the next league, really loved it! Thanks for the hardwork you put into it.
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 9 нояб. 2019 г., 10:59:23
"
kayella написал:
"
aaOzymandias написал:
I just got my +1 specter chest up and running, but I do not think I need the extra damage from a 5th salve driver, is there any good defensive specters? Proximity shield perhaps? The thing I seem to die most of is archers off screen ... :)

I think plains hellion does an aoe debuff that reduces nearby enemy damage by 30%. It doesn't seem to cast it often though.

Hmm, yeah that might be a good option, I will try those!

Ofc, 5 slave drivers will melt things maybe a little faster, but even shaper and elders melt fast as is. I am still a bit afraid of hard map mods with legion on it though.
Hello!

Would you please explain the usage of Elemental Weakness compared to Conductivity?

I simply don't understand why EW is chosen in almost every slave driver build. Conductivity gives more lightning -resistance and this is a lightning build after all.
"
KubanitoS написал:
Hello!

Would you please explain the usage of Elemental Weakness compared to Conductivity?

I simply don't understand why EW is chosen in almost every slave driver build. Conductivity gives more lightning -resistance and this is a lightning build after all.

Both give -44% to enemy resistance at 20% quality. Conductivity gives shock related bonuses which are lost because of Elemental Focus support. So it kinda doesn't matter which one you use. But if you ever want to change spectres, it's good to have leveled up Elemental Weakness ready.
Thank you for the fast answer!
A level 20 Raise Spectre gem (corrupted) is 1c. A level 21 Raise Spectre gem is between 1 and 2ex.

Why? I don't seem to get an additional spectre when socketing the level 21 gem, my maximum is still 3. is it because I only have +3 levels from global modifiers? The next +1 spectre on the gem is at gem level 31 which seems far away.

I'm definitely missing something.
By the way, you don't need high level desecrate, I guess.
Quick question. I see a lot of folks have a crafted +x% max life and +x% max mana on their armor... where does that craft come from?
"
Oldsterman написал:
Quick question. I see a lot of folks have a crafted +x% max life and +x% max mana on their armor... where does that craft come from?

Unveiling items (Jun missions)

"
saxisa написал:
A level 20 Raise Spectre gem (corrupted) is 1c. A level 21 Raise Spectre gem is between 1 and 2ex.

Why? I don't seem to get an additional spectre when socketing the level 21 gem, my maximum is still 3. is it because I only have +3 levels from global modifiers? The next +1 spectre on the gem is at gem level 31 which seems far away.

I'm definitely missing something.

More damage/hp each level (roughly 5% iirc)
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 10 нояб. 2019 г., 19:41:18
"
rus9384 написал:
By the way, you don't need high level desecrate, I guess.

That's right. You can use level 1.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация