Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Planning on starting something similar to this, PoH based Slave Drivers. Likely as a hybrid build though, w spirit offering + CwdT and a bit more mana reserved to make the auras work.

Brainstorming about a work around to make reflect maps work. I like my league starter to be able to do all maps so I don't brick corrupted maps early.

Would swapping out an aura (Zealotry or Wrath) for a purity of lightning to overmax lightning resist be enough?

Was considering that, with potentially adding a Summon Phantasm as well. Although not having GMP and faster projectiles will likely mean that will not be very efficient.
"
NeoLearner написал:
Planning on starting something similar to this, PoH based Slave Drivers. Likely as a hybrid build though, w spirit offering + CwdT and a bit more mana reserved to make the auras work.

Brainstorming about a work around to make reflect maps work. I like my league starter to be able to do all maps so I don't brick corrupted maps early.

Would swapping out an aura (Zealotry or Wrath) for a purity of lightning to overmax lightning resist be enough?

Was considering that, with potentially adding a Summon Phantasm as well. Although not having GMP and faster projectiles will likely mean that will not be very efficient.

you can swap slave drivers to crazed driver incase of ele reflect, located in control blocks of chapter 10 iirc.
it wont be fast and bosses might be tough but you can do any ele reflect with them (i did multiple t16 juiced maps with them)
ho to make 4 Slave Drivers or any spectre for use Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff ? (lvl 30 spell eco)
"
FanaticFrog написал:
"
NeoLearner написал:

you can swap slave drivers to crazed driver incase of ele reflect, located in control blocks of chapter 10 iirc.
it wont be fast and bosses might be tough but you can do any ele reflect with them (i did multiple t16 juiced maps with them)

Those do physical damage AoE iso lightning, right? Good idea. Slow is not that much of a problem, just hate to have a corrupted map brick.
"
DstFndr написал:
ho to make 4 Slave Drivers or any spectre for use Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff ? (lvl 30 spell eco)

There is a section of the guide on the 1st page which tells you how to do it, there is also an alternative method which I posted a few pages ago;

"
Panacea06 написал:

First ensure that desecrate is only spawning your chosen spectres and desecrated bonestalkers in your hideout (make sure you have your chosen spectres summoned then start a new instance of your hideout)

Then once you have desecrated the ground, use raise zombie on the bonestalkers, when you are left with just your spectre corpses, use raise spectre.
Последняя редакция: Panacea06. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 8:48:36
"
DstFndr написал:
When you cast Desecrate, you create 5 corpses. Use "Raise Zombie" on the corpses that are not Slave Drivers, then cast Raise Spectre on the rest.

Good luck!
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 11:35:14
"
Userbla написал:
Did this build in SSF, it's really fun. Thanks Kay! As others have said, this is a really well put together guide. I especially like the crafting recipes you provide. My gear:

Скрытый текст

Note: my animate guardian RIP'd and I have no gear for him any more so it's gone from my setup for a while :'(

Thank you.

I'm glad you could enjoy the build in SSF! Your gear looks really nice. Did you get the 6L chest with div cards?

Bad luck about the AG :( I actually lost 2 in T15 blighted maps, so stopped using one completely.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
NeoLearner написал:

I believe Lightning Risen Vaal Advocates can still survive reflect maps because they has a extremely large amount of life. But GGG reduced their life in 3.8 and I haven't tested them this league.

Here's a test run in 3.7 in a T16 Elder Beach with extra monsters and 18% reflect: https://youtu.be/X_rAjVaHEx8

The main disadvantage is the visual clutter because their spell effect is too big.

You can get them from Alva missions and the temple.

Edit: I've been using GFR in the past few weeks, but I'll switch over to RVA. If I hit an ele ref map, I will record it.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 11:38:03
"
kayella написал:

I believe Lightning Risen Vaal Advocates can still survive reflect maps because they has a extremely large amount of life. But GGG reduced their life in 3.8 and I haven't tested them this league.

Here's a test run in 3.7 in a T16 Elder Beach with extra monsters and 18% reflect: https://youtu.be/X_rAjVaHEx8

The main disadvantage is the visual clutter because their spell effect is too big.

You can get them from Alva missions and the temple.

I tested RVAs this patch, the only times when they die occasionally in ele reflect maps, is in blight encounters and alva missions. For the rest of content in ele reflect maps they are fine, you never see their health bar dropping.
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 11:41:35
"
kayella написал:

Thank you.

I'm glad you could enjoy the build in SSF! Your gear looks really nice. Did you get the 6L chest with div cards?

Bad luck about the AG :( I actually lost 2 in T15 blighted maps, so stopped using one completely.

Yes, 6-link was from Dapper Prodigy iirc. I did find a ton this league though...

I found a Soul Taker today and fused it with the dagger to make a Kingmaker. Shame I found it so close to the end of the league though...
Последняя редакция: Userbla. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 14:06:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация