Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Can you show how did you craft the reduced mana reserved, i used essence but is only got hp res and mana mod.

I wonder how you got the percent life and -res to nearby enemie mods
Do the increased minion gems stack? Can you use two of them to support the same minion gem?
Thank you for this guide.

Is there a better link to the gems recommended for the items? In the main post it is confusing, listing different link variations and then showing gems right below it that do not match the configuration?
"
megtron написал:
Do the increased minion gems stack? Can you use two of them to support the same minion gem?

"
Betar написал:
Thank you for this guide.

Is there a better link to the gems recommended for the items? In the main post it is confusing, listing different link variations and then showing gems right below it that do not match the configuration?

Something happened in the last update and it broke the indexing of items. I've restored an earlier version of the guide. The gem links are correct now.

Thanks for pointing this out.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 26 марта 2019 г., 5:28:50
what would be the most important stat on the jewels other than life?
I also enjoy this build :)

I have a few questions, with HC in mind.

Would it be better to get a +1 spectre armor, to get more life? I dont know how much dps you drop, losing unholy might.
Also I see that some of you get +1 to curses, which curse are you then using? How do you apply it? Is it recommendable, and why? :)

Is it worth it to use 2x wands with 100% minion damage, instead of 1 wand + shield?

For crafting the reduced mana reserved helmet, what fossils other than bound fossils were you using? I assume it would be nice to get some nice resists and life on it? :)

Also, how much should we go for the "more damage for spectres" enchant on helmets? How much is it doing for us?

Incredible very useful guide. Fun to play and very effective. Cheap build that can be improved using some currency.

Thank you for your work!
PARRULO
Killed Uber elder on Xbox first try today with this build . Died 3 times but the last portal I went in I swapped my ring for dream fragments to deal with chill / ice and went back in and kicked his ass . Great build .

"
Orkage написал:

Would it be better to get a +1 spectre armor, to get more life? I dont know how much dps you drop, losing unholy might.
Also I see that some of you get +1 to curses, which curse are you then using? How do you apply it? Is it recommendable, and why? :)

Is it worth it to use 2x wands with 100% minion damage, instead of 1 wand + shield?

For crafting the reduced mana reserved helmet, what fossils other than bound fossils were you using? I assume it would be nice to get some nice resists and life on it? :)

Also, how much should we go for the "more damage for spectres" enchant on helmets? How much is it doing for us?

Yes, way better to get a +1 spectre armour with life and res ! I found one last league had 4 lucky annuls leaving me with just +1 to spec base and multi crafted all res and life .
Enemies are getting cursed from casting storm brand / curse on hit and you can run whatever curses you want that best suits your needs for hc .
The VIctario shield is a nice buff for spectres when using necromancer aegis from the passive tree , but imo for hc you could also skip that passive node and use a lion eyes remorse for lots of life . Your call ..
for crafting a helm I use bound / pristine try and hit high life with the 3% to max life mod , and then craft res ...
The spectre enchant is nice but I wouldn’t stress over it .
"
Orkage написал:

For HC, firstl, I would recommend the Defensive build. Also, I would spec into Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Puppet Master. I would swap Flesh Offering with Bone Offering. And maybe consider using Rumi's Concoction instead of a Jade Flask. Lastly, I would switch Haste aura to Aspect of the Cat.

This will net you: 50%/40% dodge with quartz flask.
27%/19% block with bone offering + rumi's (30% reduced from acrobatics)
15% ignore all damage + phasing/reduced visibility from Cat aspect.

Another thing to consider would be not using Necro Aegis. Lioneye's Remorse is a popular choice because of the life, but you could still keep Victario's for frenzy charges since Storm Brand will be hitting monsters. Also, using the shield for yourself will give you about +17% block chance.

For HC, use enfeeble curse.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация