Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Yarik85 написал:

How does the Spiders build compare to the Base and the MoM/EB in tankines and survivability?

It depends on your build. I go with bone barrier - and survivability is nice
Playing Zombie Popcorn build but to clear maps I use am using 6 link spectres in

Brass dome to get 50k armour for Molten Shell ( 7 second durations / 3 seconds cooldown with Second Wind )

Also using weapon swap but my question is what would be better for clearing ( not counting bosses ) ?

2x Wand with +2 total minion levels
Queen's Escape for 100% movement speed on minions?

Also what's the absolute best minion for clearing maps? I have lots of minion health so don't worry about them dieing.
Последняя редакция: Yagamai. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 20:04:09
"
kayella написал:

Hi everyone!

I've posted a new video on Youtube: PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectre Showcase: Redemption Sentry + Spectres & Spiders build update

I'm using Redemption Sentrie with Spectres & Spiders and it's pretty good. In the video I show the build in T16 with delirium mirror and give some info about Sentries. I also give some more details about the spider mechanic of the build.

Let me know if you try it.

Hi Kay thanks for the update on the new video.

I want to ask whether this stat improve spider and evf/RF dmg as below

Minions deal 13 to 17 additional Cold Damage

2nd question, and if I have both ghastly jewel with Minions have 6% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks.Total blind is 12%. Does it stack?
Последняя редакция: leorina1990. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 21:31:22
How does Redemption sentry compare to SD or SG in an EB/MOM build?

What links would you recommend for Redemption Sentries in EB/MOM?

Hi Kay and everyone, I came across this helm while crafting and not sure if this could be good for any fire based raise spectres? not sure around the burning damage. Any ideas what to play around with with this? is there a spectre that would benefit from this more then others? Or spectre that does burning damage?

Was thinking maybe Wicker-men. Any else found any spectres that can do burn damage?
Последняя редакция: RaPsKa. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 23:08:04
Hello All

I just ripped in HC Delirium so planning to do a spectre necro next.

Has anyone tried any version of the Tentacle Miscreations with Impale?

And with the double damage notables provided by cluster jewels?

I would think on paper this would be a great setup for mapping as Impale is quite strong. Thoughts as I level the base league start build would be great.

Also what changed with Spectre AI this patch?
"
Recon775 написал:
Hello All

I would think on paper this would be a great setup for mapping as Impale is quite strong. Thoughts as I level the base league start build would be great.

is it Lunatic concubine? im rolling with this one right now but im still feeling out the Gem links since it needed to be changed

i have multistrike support and not its getting benefit from it

i have small amount of chroms right now so i cant change color at the moment

im using GMP and its working
Последняя редакция: christianityvin. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 23:32:58
"
christianityvin написал:
"
Recon775 написал:
Hello All

is it Lunatic concubine? im rolling with this one right now but im still feeling out the Gem links since it needed to be changed

Yes the Lunaris Concubine which is the ice and phys version or the classic tentacle miscreation which is fire and phys. I am curious to know how these scale with Imaple support and double damage notables from cluster jewels. Have you tried mapping with the Lunaris variant? Is the clear smooth?
"
Recon775 написал:
"
christianityvin написал:
"
Recon775 написал:
Hello All

Yes the Lunaris Concubine which is the ice and phys version or the classic tentacle miscreation which is fire and phys. I am curious to know how these scale with Imaple support and double damage notables from cluster jewels. Have you tried mapping with the Lunaris variant? Is the clear smooth?

its smooth, it has a decent damage i can clear T16 maps without much problem, i guess its gonna be better if i can sort out the gem link since im not good on it lol im not sure how should i arrange the gem that will maximize the damage and the attack speed is good as well

[/quote]

its smooth, it has a decent damage i can clear T16 maps without much problem, i guess its gonna be better if i can sort out the gem link since im not good on it lol im not sure how should i arrange the gem that will maximize the damage and the attack speed is good as well [/quote]

Could you try Impale Support?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация