Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

This build is great! However, I always see that one of my spectres are doing nothing. Even when I cast deathmark on the boss, I always see 1 or more spectres just standing...
What should I do? I would be thankful to hearing from you and further improving my gaming experience.
Последняя редакция: symka. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 4:12:17

Apparently Baranite Clerics give you an Aura which gives you 10% Chance to Shock and converts 50%(?) phys to lightning

Are there more monsters which can give you Aura ?
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 12:12:48
A small highlight of the build with shield charge :

https://youtu.be/fDEC7JH--mU
Hello
unfortunately my english is not so good, i have to use google translate.
Your guide is quite good, but unfortunately I cannot understand some things.
act 2.town: talk to eramir to get 2 passive pts. talk to silk. take death mark. talk to yeena. buy controlled destruction, elemental focus.
now i don't know what to do with these gems.
further in act 3.
town: talk to clarissa. get sewer keys. buy wrath, elemental weakness. talk to maramoa. take convocation. go to the slums.
unfortunately you don't write what to do with it either. I am not further. unfortunately you do not write whether you can continue holy flame totem + phantasms. should use.
this is not a criticism of this guide, which, as I said, is good.
don't look into my profile, you won't find much there, I play poe on the ps4.
"
saduke написал:
Hello
unfortunately my english is not so good, i have to use google translate.
Your guide is quite good, but unfortunately I cannot understand some things.
act 2.town: talk to eramir to get 2 passive pts. talk to silk. take death mark. talk to yeena. buy controlled destruction, elemental focus.
now i don't know what to do with these gems.
further in act 3.
town: talk to clarissa. get sewer keys. buy wrath, elemental weakness. talk to maramoa. take convocation. go to the slums.
unfortunately you don't write what to do with it either. I am not further. unfortunately you do not write whether you can continue holy flame totem + phantasms. should use.
this is not a criticism of this guide, which, as I said, is good.
don't look into my profile, you won't find much there, I play poe on the ps4.

it means to take those gems and level as many as you can on any open sockets u have.
you dont really have to follow the walkthrough religiously since u have played ps4. just use whatever knowledge u have from the ps4 and try to reach act 5.

most important is to level as many gems as u can
"
kayella написал:
"
Saskia написал:
what is the best lab enchant on gloves and boots?
got 10% movment if not hit on boots but no idea what to look after on gloves
(playing with RS no spider build)

Thanks! ^^

I always like Reflection on gloves because the clone can pull agro.

For boots, I like ms or regen.

what gloves are best for RS?

or is Grip of the Council better?

Also, Carrion Golem or stone golem? and why? ^^
Последняя редакция: Saskia. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 12:35:22
Hello Kay.
I have been following your guide and it is great! respececed my league starter necromancer to play with spiders and spectres since ive never touched spiders.
The RS seems like an amazing additive because of range and will not be blocked by spiders.
However as my gems are slowly reach 21/20, i was wondering if you or any other had some suggestions fr other support gems if we want to use awakened gems?
i know i can get all the ones on the fang for the spiders (melee phys, splash and minion damg) but atm for RS there is only awakened Viscious projectiles and minion damage support.
Any ideas what gems to change if we wanted to get more awakened gems?
because with more awakened gems the +1 support gems from redeemer and %life on kill combo seems like an amazing mix for the chest
In 3.10, Can I use new or old skill tree?
Huh who know "Сold-blood killer" work for minions?
In POB it's give nothing (
"
i0n1zeDx написал:
Huh who know "Сold-blood killer" work for minions?
In POB it's give nothing (

i think you take it for the heal, but im not sure

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация