[3.5] Avatar of Fire BV elementalist - all content

Hey there, I am very interested in your build, tho one thing that I want to is, if it's possible to substitute any gems for vaal RF, because you know. . . it's more fun for me and looks also nice. But I don't really want to destroy the dps by using VRF.
"
WildKeeper98 написал:
Hey there, I am very interested in your build, tho one thing that I want to is, if it's possible to substitute any gems for vaal RF, because you know. . . it's more fun for me and looks also nice. But I don't really want to destroy the dps by using VRF.

I haven't tried it myself, but you could for sure sub out gems in helm for Vaal Rf. Assuming you like the more spell dmg boost? I figured the only time I would need that is on bosses, but I'd rather build charges for Vaal bv. Some bosses you could probably save charges for both though.
I fixed my build for the most part. 6 link impulsa is prob like 7 ex in flashback so I’m just using a 12c 6 link chest with some life and res. I’m also just using a shaped mace with enemies explode dealing 5% hp and I can pretty much clear packs like popcorn. I’m using temp chains helm enchant because bv enchant is super expensive. I’m using an elder amulet with fire dmg leech because yoke of suffering is like 6 ex. All in all though I’m clearing pretty well the dps is kinda nuts and I’m only using a 40c rapier and T8 bosses I’m killing them like they are trash mobs. Temp chains is so strong survivability is pretty good since everything dies before it can hit me. Only thing is I have to figure out some sort of mana leech but it’s not a big deal if I avoid no regen maps.
Последняя редакция: keninishna. Время: 12 авг. 2018 г., 2:19:54
Elders Jewel 1 mirror cost nice build
"
droidtoss написал:

lol nice comment - I'm not playing flashback
no incursion jewels cost me over 1-2ex
Последняя редакция: Ironsentron. Время: 12 авг. 2018 г., 11:12:33
"
Ironsentron написал:
"
droidtoss написал:

i have checked prices in incrusion, and i have found yesterday 2 jewels with cold damage and some crit, that cost 10ex and other one 60ex
Последняя редакция: droidtoss. Время: 13 авг. 2018 г., 9:41:51
"
droidtoss написал:
"
Ironsentron написал:
"
droidtoss написал:

i have checked prices in incrusion, and i have found yesterday 2 jewels with cold damage and some crit, that cost 10ex and other one 60ex

Wow, well they really have gone up then since I've played, apologies for assuming.

The biggest thing is life jewels, either % or +life abyss. Crit multi is nice but not critical, spell damage % or flat spell damage would be next. The more mods the better, but even a 2 mods jewel from the above shouldnt be that hard to get. (Crit multi was always more expensive from what I experienced).
So your suggestion would be start with the standard tri-herald BV for league starter?

I've never made this as a league starter, is it viable to level with efficiently or would you suggest going with something else as a league starter?
Yes, I fully suggest leveling the standard tri-herald build as a starter. This build pivots best later on in the game once you get your core uniques (inpulsa, yoke, hrimsorrow). You can basically build your passive tree the same, just don't add in Avatar of Fire until after.

Last league I leveled with BV from act 1 on, it was a bit slow but picked up a bit with the first ascendancy, and really picked up with the 2nd. I am still debating playing BV as my starter next league but I would probably test out Arc to see if its any faster early on and swap to BV after 2nd lab.

That being said, I still reached maps day 2 playing BV the whole way, so not much difference.
Последняя редакция: Ironsentron. Время: 29 авг. 2018 г., 18:41:35
Have you figured out a good alternative to brightbeak with shield charge setup? been toying around with lightning warp & flamedash and they just feel yucky to me. I figure it's because they function as a teleport as oppose to how shield charge rips through packs in a straight line. It's not like I can just find another one hander with lots of attackspeed becuase the movement skill interation with weapon attackspeed. Maybe when I get my inpulsa up in running shredding pack won't be an issue with WB or something. I'm just wondering whether you've found a setup that rolls through maps somewhat comparable to how brightbeak was. Thanks in advance for any advice

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация