[3.5] The Soviet Golemancer! BV for dmg, 8 Golems for Defenses! Still good :)

3.5 Changes
Just 1 really! Divination Distillate flask no longer gives max res, so no point in using it. Just use any other defensive flask or a good offensive one if you can afford it!

Centralized government's planning of build
Скрытый текст

•In Soviet Wraeclast, Witch fights on front line with Golem comrades!
•Only weak capitalist Witches from Oriath cower behind Golems, no no my friend, very shameful indeed.
•Blade Vortex gives ridiculous damage with little investment. So we use ascendancies, tree and gear to focus on defense.
•We use Blade Vortex for dmg and 8 Golem comrades to fight the capitalist devil!

•Golem comrades move faster than T-26 Лёгкие танки thanks to new Primordial Chain amulet, to keep up with your Shield Charge Blade Vortex.

•Flame Golems socketed in Redband ring gives 25% chance to taunt. Since they spam their spells, and spells can't miss unlike attacks, the taunt on hit is pretty consistent.

Pros:
•79% all res, 79% all res without a Lorewave.
•207% life from tree at lvl 94.
•Enemies have a high chance to be taunted, blinded and hindered.
•Immune to shock, chill/freeze and ignite.
•Budget! Barely 3ex to fully gear! Day 1 or 2 of league everything except Anima Stone and your 6 link body armour will cost under 10c. Anima is usually about 2ex and a 6 link will be about 1ex, less as the league goes on, especially if you craft it yourself.

Cons:
•Cannot do Ele Reflect, no/less regen maps.
•Blade vortex seems like a prime candidate for the nerf hammer

Come by and chat if you have anything to discuss about this build!

🐖TheNotoriousPIG's Twitch Live Stream Channel🐖

Level 76 on a 4 link day 1 of Delve League
Скрытый текст

240k Boss dps on a 4 link. All uniques were very cheap, 2-4c each except for Singularity, which was 10c, but will prob be down to 1c within a day or two.

Endgame Path of Building & Damage

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/8Q98WjkW

•With proper flask management, you should always have them up for boss fights.
•Frost Bomb and Frostbite are on a CWDT setup, so these are less reliable, but any hit from a boss will proc them both. As long as that hit doesn't 1-shot you, you will have a huge damage boost for the next few seconds.

DPS vs Bosses: 912,000 - w/ All flask, Frost Bomb, Frostbite & Pendulum dmg active.
DPS vs Bosses: 681,000 - w/ All flask, no Frost Bomb, no Frostbite, no Pendulum.
DPS vs Bosses: 529,000 - w/ No flask, no Frost Bomb, no Frostbite, no Pendulum)

Current Gear
Скрытый текст

*No longer recommended to use Divination distillate

Skill Gems Setup
Скрытый текст
Body Armour: Blade Vortex - Cold Penetration - Added Cold - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect

Redband Ring: Flame Golem

Hrimburn/Hrimsorrow Gloves: Ice Golem - Lightning Golem - Culling Strike - Blind
-(We put these here cause gloves are evasion based, so it makes it easy to color the sockets.)

Helm/Boots: Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Arcane Surge (lvl 7). Wrath (only link 3 sockets for the Flame Dash setup, leave the Wrath in an unlinked socket)

Helm/Boots: Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 11) - Frost Bomb (lvl 16) - Frostbite (lvl 14) - Immortal Call (lvl 13)

Singularity/Doiryani's: Stone Golem - Herald of Ash - Herald of Ice

Saffell's Frame: Faster Attacks - Shield Charge - Fortify

Class and Ascendencies

Скрытый текст
•Class: Witch
•Ascendency: Elementalist
1st: Pendulum of Destruction
2nd: Mastermind of Discord
3rd: Liege of the Primordial
4th: Elemancer

•We go Pendulum and Mastermind first because BV is our main dmg and these will allow us to breeze through leveling. Also, having lots of golems and supercharging their buffs doesn't benefit us much until later.

Skill Tree at lvl 90

Pantheons
Скрытый текст

Major: Soul of Lunaris -
•Capture Capture Thraxia in Spider Lair Map
•Capture Sebbert, Crescent's Point in Moon Temple Map
•Capture Lycius, Midnight's Howl in Lair Map

-We will be Shield Charging into packs, so the speed and phys reduction will be useful.
-Projectile and spell dodge will go great with out spell block from Saffel's
-We need to avoid Chain or else our golem comrades will PK us =/

(50% Increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently)

Minor: Ryslatha of Shakari would both be good

Ryslatha
•Capture Gorulis, Will-Thief in Infested Valley Map

-life flask charges are always nice, plus huge recovery from our seething or bubbling flask if we're low.

Shakari
•Capture Terror of the Infinite Drifts in Desert Spring Map

-We will have decent Chaos Immunity due to Atziri's and Purity of Flesh Wheel, so this stacks well.
-Poison immunity is one less thing to worry about.

Possible Upgrades if you have lots to spend!

Скрытый текст

Weapon:
•Any Melee stat stick with lots of phys damage gained as extra, phys as extra cold would be by far the most useful. You would need to make sure the extra damage overcomes the increased spell damage that you may be losing from Singularity/Doryani's.
•You could dual wield stat sticks or use one with Singularity/Doryani's, but you'd have to switch to Leap Slam or Whirling Blades (if you get a sword/dagger)

Shield:
•A rare shield with lots of damage or Shaper/Elder mods. Charges on Block and Life/ES recovery on block look really good.

Chest
•Shroud of Lightless: Shade Form would be a nice extra level of defense
•Carcass Jack: Nice buff to damage and AoE
•Lorewave: Would be difficult to color the sockets, but would allow us to drop Saffel's and Divination flask and go for rare shield to boost our damage or get some crazy Shaper/Elder mods.

What, no Impulsa's? Nope, not a good option since we run Ele Focus and we aren't invested into crit.

Flask
•Taste of Hate: More damage than any of the cheaper flask we use. You could trade out Divination for this, so instead of +3 all max res, you'd get +4 max cold res and more damage.
•Soul Ripper: More uptime for Vaal Blade Vortex and a big damage boost for it.

Jewels:
•Watchers Eye: Can get up to 40% phys to cold conversion while affected by Hatred. Would allow us to either drop Hrimsorrow and use some good rare gloves or unspec out of Winter Spirit and not have to travel all the way down to the Ranger's area. You could get two of these with low rolls paired with Hrimsorrow or Winter's Spirit nodes to have 100% conversion. 3 decently rolled ones would allow you to drop both and still have full conversion!

Helm:
•Elder helm with Minion Damage would be really good. Immolate/Burning Damage could be good if you use a Flame Golem here. This could allow you to make it more like a traditional Golem build and put Flame or Ice Golems in the helm. If I went this route, I'd drop the Redband ring altogether and just blow everything up and have no need for taunt, blind or cull!

Rings:
•Any rare with cold/elemental damage

Последняя редакция: TheNotoriousPIG. Время: 8 янв. 2019 г., 1:03:54
Last bumped1 сент. 2018 г., 20:14:14
I love seeing innovation with golems, but in practice stones will get eaten alive without the elemental immunity fire/ice/lightning have. I've tried running one in a brinerot along my other elemental golems and it habitually just gets erased.

I'm really hoping ice and stone get a makeover this patch to have applicable melee, or at the least have their roll removed to have a good shot at being usable as a primary.
"
CBTao написал:
I love seeing innovation with golems, but in practice stones will get eaten alive without the elemental immunity fire/ice/lightning have. I've tried running one in a brinerot along my other elemental golems and it habitually just gets erased.

I'm really hoping ice and stone get a makeover this patch to have applicable melee, or at the least have their roll removed to have a good shot at being usable as a primary.

You're right, Maybe I should stick an ele Golem in there instead. The 25% chance to taunt might be plenty enough to keep mobs perma-taunted. I'm thinking Flame Golem since it's attacks have the best chance to hit the most mobs.
Before abyss league and its Ghastly abyss jewels I had a lot of success running a lightning in the redblade band, I think running the abyss belt with a pair of minion taunt/life/whatever jewels is better since it enables all your fire minions who are spamming nonstop to taunt.

Redblade is really overlooked and great way to add in another type for multiplied damage, I just think having minion taunt on hit on abyss jewels rendered it moot vs a well statted rare.
"
CBTao написал:
Before abyss league and its Ghastly abyss jewels I had a lot of success running a lightning in the redblade band, I think running the abyss belt with a pair of minion taunt/life/whatever jewels is better since it enables all your fire minions who are spamming nonstop to taunt.

Redblade is really overlooked and great way to add in another type for multiplied damage, I just think having minion taunt on hit on abyss jewels rendered it moot vs a well statted rare.

I think the only issue I see is that the jewel mods are for attacks, and the Lightning and Flame golem's just seem to spam spells and I'm not sure how often they will actually be attacking. With two Ghastly jewels in the unique belt, I could get 16% chance for all minions to taunt with attacks vs 25% for only the golem in the ring to taunt with any hits.

Redblade would give me at best, 40 str and 40 life.

The belt would give whatever stats I could afford in addition to the max rolled taunt.

Also, if the rest of my gear is good enough, running a belt opens me up to run a Malachai's Artifice to get some EE action. Or maybe something with Coward's Legacy and Pain Attunement with curse removal on flask.
"
CBTao написал:
I'm really hoping ice and stone get a makeover this patch to have applicable melee or at the least have their roll removed to have a good shot at being usable as a primary.

Stone roll is inconsistent indeed, but for Ice ones (Cyclone) it's pretty good. It can be easily built around to provide a solid clear. It rolls three times with Multistrike and have very little cooldown with Harmonies stacked. So ice golems tend to roll between the targets most of the time.

Still hope they make some adjustments to melee golems regardless :P
Последняя редакция: cyberxndr. Время: 20 авг. 2018 г., 2:45:23
Starting a league with Golems, is just not good in general. Unless you don't care about having an optimum build for quite some time.
"
Rtimusexile написал:
Starting a league with Golems, is just not good in general. Unless you don't care about having an optimum build for quite some time.

Yea, but the Golems don't make or break the build, they're just one component to give us an extra layer of defenses. The only somewhat expensive items would be Anima and Might, and without them we still have 6 Golems which will allow the build to work just fine while we fill out our atlas.

Plus, Anima and Might have been really cheap the last couple of leagues, so if that trend continues then we benefit even more. The Primordial Chain is a lvl 34 and is so niche, it doesn't seem like it will be ridiculously rare or in high demand so that will hopefully also be very cheap.
Interesting build theory. RESERVED :D
(apologies, double post)
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Последняя редакция: tomatopotato. Время: 21 авг. 2018 г., 9:25:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация