[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
NightFw написал:
plz updated the guide to 3.10.0

Sure, I'm not playing it right now but I'll work on it over the weekend.

ty

What do you think about this poetree https://poeplanner.com/ABQAAOMAFDMAAG5Z87zq9zJnccBmOuGCB5LBpfUEs9-_vJ-a4HKpRv46xkWdZp6Ovho4-OuciyqY37DGimhYqH0y0ZBVOunjaq9srKpN4-vuSp8Wb1qRakMeCDWS_o_GrjpStz4snPAfaqyqqXyDYvSLdtWLTLN2rGjyFHGIQP4K8kWnpeDDg8ymV9i9g19yD8T2Si7XlvrScbLBfuoYz36g5iS7pqzbTxEtU1JWLg48a9sLYeyKRUc8Ldl80_uJ2BiRogAe7hzcjxr8SxRNAecb-iXfpBmbiuyDvk9mutOPLOIVJ4yxAAAAAAA=(I change your version block with kaom) and my delirium jewel:
large cluster jewel with mods socket jewel 1 or 2, call of the slaughter and renewal passives;
medium cluster jewel with one socket, renewal and blessed rebirth passives;

and unique cluster jewel Kitava's Teachings(Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana
10% more Damage taken if you haven't Consumed a Corpse Recently)

???
Последняя редакция: NightFw. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 8:47:14
"
NightFw написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
NightFw написал:

ty

What do you think about this poetree https://poeplanner.com/ABQAAOMAFDMAAG5Z87zq9zJnccBmOuGCB5LBpfUEs9-_vJ-a4HKpRv46xkWdZp6Ovho4-OuciyqY37DGimhYqH0y0ZBVOunjaq9srKpN4-vuSp8Wb1qRakMeCDWS_o_GrjpStz4snPAfaqyqqXyDYvSLdtWLTLN2rGjyFHGIQP4K8kWnpeDDg8ymV9i9g19yD8T2Si7XlvrScbLBfuoYz36g5iS7pqzbTxEtU1JWLg48a9sLYeyKRUc8Ldl80_uJ2BiRogAe7hzcjxr8SxRNAecb-iXfpBmbiuyDvk9mutOPLOIVJ4yxAAAAAAA=(I change your version block with kaom) and my delirium jewel:
large cluster jewel with mods socket jewel 1 or 2, call of the slaughter and renewal passives;

and unique cluster jewel Kitava's Teachings(Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana

???

Hey, The skill tree is fine. It's pretty hard to go wrong with minions. I think Kitava's teachings is ok, but not busted. Might be a bit better with a MOM build.

I think if you're going to go cluster jewels you're probably better off just stacking the 10% more damage on full life and one "minion's can't be damaged if created recently"

Basically makes for 4 second burst damage spikes against bosses, and your clearspeed should still be fine.

Also grab local identity's POB fork. It's much better than Poeplanner imo
"
NightFw написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
NightFw написал:

ty

???

Posted a quick update in the guide intro
"
Stagsnetti написал:

Thank you very much.
I decided to use your example tree for 3.10, because now the best passive skills are on cluster jewels.
But does the same use of passive skills work for sure on cluster jewels?

Последняя редакция: NightFw. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 1:56:41
"
NightFw написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:

Thank you very much.
I decided to use your example tree for 3.10, because now the best passive skills are on cluster jewels.

I'm not sure what you mean?

The passive points you get from leveling and quests are used for the mini passive tree's created by the cluster jewels
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
NightFw написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure what you mean?

The passive points you get from leveling and quests are used for the mini passive tree's created by the cluster jewels

I apologize.
I thought that using the same notable skills didn't work, then I carefully read the wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cluster_Jewel and calmed down
I've done all content (A8,UE,..) with pure phantasm under 1ex gear. Thanks for sharing guide.
Problem:
I have been following this build as best I can.
Upon entering T13 maps, my phantoms are getting utterly shredded.

I have:
7.3k HP
Max Resistance
2774 Armour
20% dmg reduct w/o counting Bone Armour
37% - 55% Block Attk
33% - 44% Block Spell Dmg

Been building towards Tanky Phantomancer:
shorturl.at/nopGW <---skill tree atm

Quick Skill Check:
1 Aura: Pride
1 Banner: Dread
Carrion Golem
1 Curse: Vulnerability
Bone Armour
Convocation
Phase Run
Flame Dash
Desacrate
Flesh Offering

If I knew how to link gear in hear, I'd do that.

tl;dr Tanky but Minions die too quickly, dmg not as strong clearly high teir Blues/Yellows/Pinks

Any clarification/assistance would be great.
Последняя редакция: Monstarella. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 17:36:50
"
Monstarella написал:
Problem:
I have been following this build as best I can.
Upon entering T13 maps, my phantoms are getting utterly shredded.

I have:
7.3k HP
Max Resistance
2774 Armour
20% dmg reduct w/o counting Bone Armour
37% - 55% Block Attk
33% - 44% Block Spell Dmg

Been building towards Tanky Phantomancer:
shorturl.at/nopGW <---skill tree atm

Quick Skill Check:
1 Aura: Pride
1 Banner: Dread
Carrion Golem
1 Curse: Vulnerability
Bone Armour
Convocation
Phase Run
Flame Dash
Desacrate
Flesh Offering

If I knew how to link gear in hear, I'd do that.

tl;dr Tanky but Minions die too quickly, dmg not as strong clearly high teir Blues/Yellows/Pinks

Any clarification/assistance would be great.

Hey,
Just grab a cluster jewel with "blessed rebirth"

it will keep them alive for at minimum 4 seconds, Which should help quite a bit I think

I'll probably revamp the guide a little later this league - real life has gotten in the way a little bit
I'll try that.
Hopefully that helps negate some shred.

Additional Notes: Tank version of build incappable of doing Blight Maps.
Tested 10 maps.

Additional Note 2: The Tanky version of the build CANNOT handle Sythneis Boss.
Последняя редакция: Monstarella. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 23:59:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация