The Frigid Matron: 4x Ice Golems, 1.6 mil shaper DPS and Insane Defenses!!

Will you be doing Uber Elder run with this build? Can you upload video :)
"
MachiSama написал:
Will you be doing Uber Elder run with this build? Can you upload video :)

I ended up breaking my character down (investing into items for my std league low life rf occultist) but I believe uber elder would definitely be doable with this build! It will require effective use of convocation to force the ice golems to use their cyclone ability however, but I do believe its doable! Sorry I didn't get any uber elder vids
I wouldn't worry too much about damage. Would it die in the fight is the question.
Zombiemancer has no problem with damage but those zombie freaking die all fight.... it's anoying.
"
MachiSama написал:
I wouldn't worry too much about damage. Would it die in the fight is the question.
Zombiemancer has no problem with damage but those zombie freaking die all fight.... it's anoying.

The golems do not die. they have 40k hp and like 10% regen / sec, they've never died for me except to phys reflect maps. granted I am constantly refreshing their spirit offering as well, so if golem survivability is your issue I am fairly certain they will surive just fine!

As for the animate guardian, well.... I'd be a bit more worried about his survival :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация