[3.9] Null's Inclination Aurabot Summoner

You list where most gems go. But not where the Attack Skill Gems, Defense Gems and Remaining Skill gems go.

I'm fairly new to POE. So it's probably that I missed something.

But where do those gems get socketed?
"
NouwayH написал:
3.8 Path of Building Pastebin

I haven't played as much as I expected this league, so I made this POB with theoretical items I would like to have. Most of them seems achievable.

I'll update the main post later this week to reflect on these changes.

I just wanted to thank you for the build you posted (fairly new to PoE).
We tried to replicate it with my wife and we like the game soooo much more.

Will you find the time to update the OP with visuals of your current gears/a couple new explanations for 3.8?
We find it so much easier to try the build if I can see where gems go, how the gloves look like and so on.

Thank you in the meanwhile NouwayH!
Hey guys, I've been pretty lazy about updating the guide during Blight and decided to wait till the patch notes to see what would change on Metamorph.

* Ravenous Horde has been nerfed in 50%. Its still good, but doesn't seem worth the investment of 7 passive points anymore. I decided to remove it from the build, along with Eldritch Battery

* Commander of Darkness now grants a consolidated buff for each minion instead of 6 buffs for each minion. Hopefully that will improve gameplay performance!

I'll update the OP today reflecting all the changes I believe to be better for this build.

"
JROCGAMING написал:
You list where most gems go. But not where the Attack Skill Gems, Defense Gems and Remaining Skill gems go.

I'm fairly new to POE. So it's probably that I missed something.

But where do those gems get socketed?

They can be socketed anywhere on your gear! Depending on your items, it might be easier to get specific colors (its easier to roll Green - Green - Blue - Blue in a Dex/Int pair of boots (Murder Boots), but much harder to do the same on a Str pair of boots (Titan Greaves) for example). They work the same regardless on item you socket them.

"
Darksheik написал:
I just wanted to thank you for the build you posted (fairly new to PoE).
We tried to replicate it with my wife and we like the game soooo much more.

Will you find the time to update the OP with visuals of your current gears/a couple new explanations for 3.8?
We find it so much easier to try the build if I can see where gems go, how the gloves look like and so on.

Thank you in the meanwhile NouwayH!

Glad you guys are having fun :) hopefully I'll finish updating everything on a few hours
Guide is updated to 3.9.

It's still missing some tips on Blighted maps. During Blight league I managed to find 3 of them. I failed 2 and completed 1 using Mirror Arrow. I think Raging Spirits might work better for this, but it needs more testing.

Leveling section is also updated with recent changes.

I might play this build again on Metamorph, but not sure yet.
Hi I'm little bit lazy about witch, do you think we can do the same with scion asc necro/guardian ?

Is it possible to use HOA instead of HOP ?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: Vachor. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 23:33:30
"
Vachor написал:
Hi I'm little bit lazy about witch, do you think we can do the same with scion asc necro/guardian ?

Is it possible to use HOA instead of HOP ?

Thanks

I believe this build works with Scion, but way less effective than Witch. You would lose a lot of bonuses, such as Bone Barrier and up to 70% Minion duration (its almost half a minute of Animate Weapon duration).

HOA also works, but I found it less effective than HOP. It doesn't have enough attack speed to keep the crawler pumped up.
So I just hit the aquaducts at 60 and it bears noting im pretty gearless minus the nulls. but one thing ive noticed is im barely getting any weapons animated. sometimes ill clear out and only have 2 or 3, a far cry from what i expected.
My guess is that you are simply not dealing enough killing blows at the moment (as animated weapons are summoned only when you deal the killing blow).
This will greatly improve level 63 once you have Speaker's Wreath, which will prevent your minions from 'stealing' the kills. Or so I think!

Regarding the build: thanks for taking the time to update it! I played it a few leagues ago and had a real blast, it's a really fun take on the summoner archetype and I love it! Currently levelling it (55) and I hope to take it far into the endgame!
Последняя редакция: Dihrt. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 10:37:04
"
Froggog написал:
So I just hit the aquaducts at 60 and it bears noting im pretty gearless minus the nulls. but one thing ive noticed is im barely getting any weapons animated. sometimes ill clear out and only have 2 or 3, a far cry from what i expected.

You need to land the killing blow to summon and there has to be available items on the ground. Its a bit hard to generate a large army before maps because there's not enough item drops to convert to minions. Maps have "x% increased item quantity" which basically generates a ton of drops.

Long story short, it will get a lot better later on!

"
Dihrt написал:
My guess is that you are simply not dealing enough killing blows at the moment (as animated weapons are summoned only when you deal the killing blow).
This will greatly improve level 63 once you have Speaker's Wreath, which will prevent your minions from 'stealing' the kills. Or so I think!

Regarding the build: thanks for taking the time to update it! I played it a few leagues ago and had a real blast, it's a really fun take on the summoner archetype and I love it! Currently levelling it (55) and I hope to take it far into the endgame!

I decided to play it again this league and I'm having a blast! Still pretty enjoyable. I'll probably record more footage from this league once I finish gearing my character.
Also, Commander of Darkness was changed recently (not sure if it happened this league of the former) and now it always provides +20% All Resists and +30% Damage.

It means we no longer need a low-level Clarity on a Unset Ring and we can add it to Victario's Influence for extra minion boost. I updated the guide to reflect that change.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация