Herald of Agony Cursebot 7 curses and up to 19 million dps for pushing Delves

For information, I pushed Delves from 1000 something to 1139 with this build (which made it #1 Herald of Agony and summoner build in Delve league btw) to try it out: I must say that once you get into the rythm, the build can reliably run deep delves without taking a single hit.

Tried it again today with the change to Herald of Agony which prevents the increased damage of Virulence stacks from scaling Occultist explosions: the Crawler still wrecks everything in sight without a problem.

All in all, this build may be one of the strongest contenders for deep delving this league, now that immune builds have been nerfed. Having very high DPS with the slowing effect of Temp Chains is a uniquely powerful combination as you can just run through enemies instead of offscreening them like other high DPS builds.

A few tricks for deep delving:
- Playstyle is about cursing everything with main RoA setup to apply Temp Chains and running into the pack with phasing to basically avoid all the attacks while the Agony Crawler destroys it.
- The key is to keep Quartz + Quicksilver up at all times, and aim for high movement speed. For zones with 60% less effect of curses, I'm able to run them without even a Temp Chains enchant as long as I have a Quicksilver with the increased effect mod to basically be faster than the mobs.
- At some point having life is useless in deep Delves so just go CI, skip life and take more jewel nodes. I was running 1100+ depth with 900 ES, it's about not getting hit.
- Other adjustments to the build: Gravepact isn't useful, as it only gives 20% minion damage, less than the bonus from one stack of Virulence. However we really care about minion accuracy, so the other node to the right of Spiritual Command is also really useful.
- Minion accuracy makes the Agony Crawler more reliable. For this reason, Command of the Pit is also a great glove choice, if you can manage to make the gem setup work (by not using Blink Arrow or Convocation for example)

Last thing, the slowing effect of Temp Chains was always supposed to be capped at 75%: I think the fix was in response to Karv discovering that if you somehow got to 150% increased effect of curses (only possible in PvP with Dying Breath), expiration slowdown went to 100% and buffed never expired.

Anyways, I may play this build in Betrayal and aim for deep delves once again. Switching Enhance for Poison in the main RoA setup allows us to skip poison nodes and have a tree with about 170% life and lots of jewels. Should be about 5k life / 1k ES and 5M DPS with a cheap setup from what I've been playing around with in PoB.
Could you share a PoB url to check it out? Thanks!
with new mods it should be possible to make bows like this:
Скрытый текст

Would they be better than quill rain? +1 to enhance and a lot of attack speed/damage to crawler
You can do even better if you craft with fossils, you can get up to 135% minion damage instead of 45% crafted one.
IGN: rooteniy
Последняя редакция: r00teniy. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 8:20:16
The reason we run Quill Rain is for the crazy attack speed which lets us rack up poisons for virulence. Without this, your virulence stacks are going to be significantly lower. If you want to truly compare this, play for a while and figure out what your average virulence stacks is with QR and with the bow in question (or just a bow with the same APS).

From the videos posted here, stacks stay pretty close to 40 on packs and dip down to about 20-30 when moving between packs. During the Shaper fight, this dips down to the 25-35 range most of the time since there's a lot more movement needed and it's all single target. I don't know what your final virulence stacks will be, but losing 40% of your attacks is very significant.

For the sake of argument, let's just say you lose 5 virulence stacks with this switch (on average). What you're giving up with those stacks is 20% attack speed, 255-470 added physical damage, and slower cursing due to slower attacks. What you get out of it is some extra quality on TC and Enfeeble, 24% attack speed and 45% inc. damage. Personally I don't think that's going to be worth the trade-off, but you'll need to test out your virulence stacks and then plug in into PoB.
"
Tarvalon2 написал:
The reason we run Quill Rain is for the crazy attack speed which lets us rack up poisons for virulence. Without this, your virulence stacks are going to be significantly lower. If you want to truly compare this, play for a while and figure out what your average virulence stacks is with QR and with the bow in question (or just a bow with the same APS).

From the videos posted here, stacks stay pretty close to 40 on packs and dip down to about 20-30 when moving between packs. During the Shaper fight, this dips down to the 25-35 range most of the time since there's a lot more movement needed and it's all single target. I don't know what your final virulence stacks will be, but losing 40% of your attacks is very significant.

For the sake of argument, let's just say you lose 5 virulence stacks with this switch (on average). What you're giving up with those stacks is 20% attack speed, 255-470 added physical damage, and slower cursing due to slower attacks. What you get out of it is some extra quality on TC and Enfeeble, 24% attack speed and 45% inc. damage. Personally I don't think that's going to be worth the trade-off, but you'll need to test out your virulence stacks and then plug in into PoB.

Projectile speed on QR also shortens hit delay between attack and curse, meaning most things have 0 opportunity to retaliate.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация