[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

.how do i remove my post ;P
Последняя редакция: Amugus. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 16:41:33

Finished this up with blind on hit.
None of the other options seemed useful and since my playstyle involves always charging into mobs, 20% blind chance seems somewhat useful.

Also crafted this but no luck 6 linking yet. With the white socket I can use better gems than slower projectiles for tough boss fights. After that I'll try and get a good elder bone helmet and maybe some minion damage rings. No other noticable improvements left.

"
antibreeder написал:
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
I might add it to rich boys section

For functionality:
1. Suffix that costs 3 chaos to craft
2. Socketed spells will trigger of any used skill (attack or spell)
3. They trigger in their link order (e.g. Desecrate, Bone Offering, Ele Weakness)
4. 4 second cool down, but only triggers at most 1 spell per used skill

By socketing Desecrate before offering you always have corpses with a max leveled gem.

It's amazing to be able to auto-cast fully leveled offerings and curses. You can swap out your blasphemy for a purity, discipline or whatever for the same amount of reservation and sockets!

Curse triggers every 4 seconds so while it isn't always up on trash, if things are dying within seconds it isn't like it matters.

Been trying to think of what else may be useful to socket, but currently been using Desecrate, Offering, and a Curse. Ball Lightning or Arc are helpful to destroy objects.

Unlike CwDT there's no level restriction so Convocation seems like a waste instead of a curse, but easy to swap in for lower tier maps.

Highly recommend for even lazier mapping.

How well does cursing via trigger work? I enjoy auto convocation and don't have space for CWDT, but if I could free up some mana from my double blasphemy I could add aspect of the spider to my build for even more survivability.

I'm just afraid that using curse on trigger would slow my clear since I wouldn't reliably get proj weakness for piercing on the packs.
Последняя редакция: blingi. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 18:17:49
"
blingi написал:
I'm just afraid that using curse on trigger would slow my clear since I wouldn't reliably get proj weakness for piercing on the packs.

6 link Solar Guards melt things fast already so I haven't noticed any issues on the T10-12s I've ran. Lots of stuff wasn't cursed, but they also didn't survive a GMP, spell echo salvo. Harder maps or fewer links results may vary.

Given it's just recoloring a 3 socket it's super easy to tweak if you don't like the 4 second delay.

I didn't like convocation with it. When you're clearing fast you're already distance tethering your summons so they teleport on top of you pretty frequently and when you're killing slowly having zombies teleport to you ever 4 seconds moves bosses. I prefer CwDT convo since it guarantees minions are near me when I am damaged (or distracted/afk).

Ooo, Blind is really nice on that, basically BIS and straight forward to craft. Curious if Bleed for Bloodlust or Poison for Herald of Agony would work too.

Really bummed that you can't fossil the chest spectres since that looks like you need tons of luck and annulments. Good luck with fuses!

Crafting helms and boots are at least pretty easy now.

It's more about melting multiple screens with pierce so I have to spend less time not zipping across screens with shield charge.
But yeah I'll give it a shot since adding the aspect seems tempting.

Convocation helps in tight maps where it can take some time to get minions to follow you into a room and just increases the amount of time your minions will be not lagging behind and instead firing at something in addition to the auto teleport when you get too far away.

Bleed or poison can be crafted on it too, which is why I held off on finishing the sceptre until I made up my mind on my build.
Since I want to mainly focus on spectre and not include crawler/skeletons I ran with blind for more safety.

Oh yeah, crafting 35% ms boots with aspect of the spider is also still on my todo list.

For the chest you have a 25% chance of getting a usable base when you just buy cheap 4 affix chests with +1 spectre (usually 10-30 chaos each) for annulling.
Got it on my third attempt so overall I spent maybe 130 chaos on getting the base which is trivial compared to the multimod and fusings for 6l.

Another general question:
Why is everyone using arc/bl? Been running with stormbrand to trigger EE and stuff and it feels nicer.
Hi antibreeder,
you write that crafting those boots is "pretty easy" now, can you tell me with which fossils on which base you craft those boots please?

Thanks for your effort

Dhilanaa
"
TheBull100 написал:
Hi antibreeder,
you write that crafting those boots is "pretty easy" now, can you tell me with which fossils on which base you craft those boots please?

Thanks for your effort

Dhilanaa

Pristine and bound i guess
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
TheBull100 написал:

No where near as good as Angry Roleplayer on guide writing, but some dense info below.

In general crafting is a black hole of currency. I gave up on trying to craft gloves and accessories before starting because I had no confidence of getting what I wanted for less than just buying. I also wasn't expecting to get brag-worthy mods so make sure your expectations match your budget.

That being said, I think boots and helmets are relatively easy to craft. You only need a couple key mods, fossils remove a lot of unneeded affixes, and veiled mods can pick up the slack with dual resists, MS/chill, and hybrids.

Two-Toned Boots are probably the best best for 40 resists. Sorcerer Boots have more base ES, but if you are using Pristine you won't get any ES mods beyond crafted hybrid.

I used Sorcerer Boots since I planned on lab enchants, but that is a long process with lots of bad enchants...like added Fire lol.

POE DB is amazing for Fossil crafting because you can select the specific base and toggle the fossils to see what mods they add or remove. It also lets you know what ilvl matters for what you're rolling.

Boots Fossils
Bound will give you +1 spectre suffix. I think I hit it like 25-50% of the time.
Pristine gives hybrid % life and increases chance for flat life for prefixes and adds the % regen suffix. It also removes 4 prefixes related to ES.
Shuddering adds the MS if you were hit recently suffix (meh) and increases chance for MS prefix (i86 for 35%). Also removes mana prefix leaving only life, hybrid life, MS, and rarity prefixes.

Personally I went with just those 3 since it I mainly wanted spectres, life and MS.

ES builds could use Dense instead of Pristine, but that adds another suffix for spectres to compete with. Prismatic adds more elemental mods like reduced ailment duration or resists. Corroded could give you 50% chance to avoid Poison or Bleeds. In general you are just adding more suffixes reducing the likelihood for spectres so you may get something way better/niche, but it will take a lot more effort.

With Bound, Pristine, and Shuddering you're hoping for spectre with a decent/hybrid life or MS roll, but you can still get plenty of trash. Veiled can add MS, hybrid life, or resists so you're pretty flexible as long as there are 2 mods you want.

Helmet Fossils
Helmet is similar just you use Scorched instead of Shuddering to add the -9% resists suffix and will similarly increase odds to get the same resist. Frigid, Metallic, Aberrant, or Jagged can be used for other damage types. Bound also has the chance for reduced mana reservation suffix in addition to minion level prefix. Helmets are harder than boots to get minion level, health, and ele aura, but not terrible to get two. Mediocre rolls with -resist also aren't terrible for your animated guardian in place of Leer Cast.

Other fossils like Faceted can theoretically make a +4 minion helmet (3 minion, 1 int) or Glyphic can add essence mods like 30% more ele (Horror) or 50% added phys to light (Insanity), but at that point you're spending a lot of currency each roll aiming for a lot of mods.

Shaper and Elder add a lot of other prefixes and suffixes into the mix. This can make for even more amazing helmets like with minion damage, but ultimately dilute your affix pool so it is far less likely to get something usable.

Personally I would recommend Bound, Pristine, and Scorched to get a solid helmet. If you don't facecheck with shield charge drop Scorched to make it a bit cheap to spam 2 fossils.

Perfect (quality), Encrusted (white sockets), or Enchanted (lab) fossils can be used ahead of crafting because they are permanent. So you could start off with a 30% quality, white sockets, and enchanted base item before spamming your Bound/Pristines. Given how cheap it is to chrome 4 sockets I didn't bother and if you really hate labs you could just buy enchanted boots first.

Crafting can easily devour all your currency, but the fossils available make it pretty easy to get usable spectre boots or -resist helmets. Don't expect to land T1 rolls, but mid-tier isn't too expensive plus there's a chance for much better!

Gloves, rings, and amulets had too many attack affixes so I didn't bother. There may be some combinations with Aetheric, Metallic, or other fossils, but it seemed easier to just buy them. Belts looked a lot easier to craft with Primastic and Pristine though. Bodies with +1 spectres only come from Delve drops, which I only found out after buying a 6L base lol.

If you're just working with basic i86 bases I recommend having several prepared so you don't feel tempted to roll over sellable rolls. High ilvl shaped/elder are already high budgets so prepare for even more to go into fossils.
"
blingi написал:
Why is everyone using arc/bl? Been running with stormbrand to trigger EE and stuff and it feels nicer.

I'm guessing most folks aren't using Storm Brand just because it's new and haven't tried it yet.

I like Arc because it auto-targets and chains to destroy lots of objects.

Ball Lightning was nice because it lasted for awhile off a single cast. Storm Brand looked like it had a better duration, but not sure about coverage.

How does Storm Brand work for targeting, coverage and object destruction?
So, I have purchased a 6l spectre chest, but made the mistake of getting a 160 strength requirement. I have voricid it, to 3b, 1g, 1 white and 1 red.

I am wondering if fire penetration would be a good substitute for controlled destruction.

In POB it shows a higher damage output but I am not sure if I am missing something.

Thanks for the great guide!
"
ryos написал:
So, I have purchased a 6l spectre chest, but made the mistake of getting a 160 strength requirement. I have voricid it, to 3b, 1g, 1 white and 1 red.

I am wondering if fire penetration would be a good substitute for controlled destruction.

In POB it shows a higher damage output but I am not sure if I am missing something.

Thanks for the great guide!

Pen is better for bossing but worse for mapping
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация