[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

"
Uvex написал:
hey i see some other builds use ignite proliferation in place of immolate? can you tell me why and which is better and for what reasons? to me ignite proliferation looks better on paper.

Sorry for slow response. ive been ill and spent most of the time sleeping.

With Immolate: 98k dps + 269k ignite dps = 367k
With Ignite prolif: 71k dps + 273k ignite dps = 344k

Maybe they use ignite prolif gem becuase they dont get prolif from ascendancy?
So just thought I would share my opinion so far. I am level 41 and so far I love it. Very easy to use, throw it down and run away :) I wish there was a way to place more than one at a time but it's not a big deal at all.

The Gude is awesome! All I did after reading it is scroll down to the bottom and followed everything under tabs. Had to change gear here and there to make sure that the resistances are up to the % they are supposed to be but overall I am satisfied.

My only concern for it is the Elemental Overload. It appears to me that it is not up as often as it should, to get that massive amount of damage. Flammability is only good to use during boss fights as it is useless due to the speed trash dies.

Great choice for golems. I summon the one I need for specific boss fights :)

Can't wait to get the whole tree completed and I think I really am going to stick to this build.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

"
RussMafia написал:
So just thought I would share my opinion so far. I am level 41 and so far I love it. Very easy to use, throw it down and run away :) I wish there was a way to place more than one at a time but it's not a big deal at all.

The Gude is awesome! All I did after reading it is scroll down to the bottom and followed everything under tabs. Had to change gear here and there to make sure that the resistances are up to the % they are supposed to be but overall I am satisfied.

My only concern for it is the Elemental Overload. It appears to me that it is not up as often as it should, to get that massive amount of damage. Flammability is only good to use during boss fights as it is useless due to the speed trash dies.

Great choice for golems. I summon the one I need for specific boss fights :)

Can't wait to get the whole tree completed and I think I really am going to stick to this build.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Glad you like it.
Thanks for this amazing guide, I'm following it and leveling up.

Just a noob question following a tow years break from the game: I see that Searing Torch is dirty cheap, so I'm going to grab one, but what about the item level on the weapon? Is it important, or can I go with one of the cheapest ones available?

Thanks.
IGN: guzacon
"
guzacon написал:
Thanks for this amazing guide, I'm following it and leveling up.

Just a noob question following a tow years break from the game: I see that Searing Torch is dirty cheap, so I'm going to grab one, but what about the item level on the weapon? Is it important, or can I go with one of the cheapest ones available?

Thanks.

Hello.
The item level is of no importance. However a too low Itemlevel will not let the item become 6 socketed.
Is it possible to use this build as template for storm brand? Like using +2 lightning gem staff and taking all the lightning nodes and a different golem to proc EE?
"
Eunbunnie написал:
Is it possible to use this build as template for storm brand? Like using +2 lightning gem staff and taking all the lightning nodes and a different golem to proc EE?

I'm sure that can be done. But I have not given any thought on it. Maybe compare a storm brand tree with this one and make it your own.
Can someone tell me what should the 5 link be?
"
Parazitid написал:
Can someone tell me what should the 5 link be?

whatever tbh. If you are just starting out your first goal should be a Tabula rasa to get the 6 link.
Hi, I have a 5L staff for now: which gem of the original setup should I remove? Thanks.
IGN: guzacon

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация